Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration (9289 Views)

Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital / Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak / Dino Melaye Wishes Muslims Happy Sallah (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
See as My crush 😻 Buhari fresh die & cute join!!

People’s hatred for Buhari increases my love for him

Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Emu4life(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
you sound so frustrated abi money no dey to buy ram take celebrate?
Send your account number
I get 4 Rams for my house currently. Paste Location make I waybill meat.
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
😂😂😂😂
OyinO:
Go to Hell and wish the devil happy Sallah mo'fucker
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by torqque7(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Exmilitant:
Take it or leave it, Buhari is the most feared figure in Nigeria.

How he did it beats me.

Delusional is what you are..the most feared yet his Big officers that he ordered to relocate to maiduguri abi na benue sef ignored him and absolutely NOTHING HAPPENED..rubbish old man.
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Truthday: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Is this Abraham the same one from the Bible? Or there's another Abraham in Islam?

I believe it's in the bible that God commanded Abraham to kill his son. And at the point of such, it was replaced with ram. That act shows the extent he went to obey God commandments. That's the source of this celebration
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by omooba969(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Yes, but they're few... I've never been in close contact with any of them.

Sometimes I year can go by without me seeing one.

Sounds plausible.
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by famology(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Oga leave us alone na
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Chetas81(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
The sick leadership belong to the sick citizen 😜✍️
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by JobNeededUrgent: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Emu4life:

I get 4 Rams for my house currently. Paste Location make I waybill meat.
sorry I don't eat food offered to idols.
It's unclean
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by matrixmuzi: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
And some Muslim women don't wear hijabs, it can be difficult to spot them.
omooba969:

Sounds plausible.
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by sebeydiah(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
A total failure that destroyed life of many
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Tzar(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
Keep your wishes! Evil man who almost destroyed Nigeria!
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by SuperSupremo(m): 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
Shattaaapp.....!

Barawo banza....

Most Wicked Jihadist President in Nigeria history 👏
Mumu,what do you understand by jihadist
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Carthaporo: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
useless man take ur wishes away so you want to wish the remaining once you have killed right useless president
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by saheed24(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Interesting, so what exactly is Sallah about?

Because it seems like everyone I just bashing me for asking that question.

Well, there is lot things that bear it. One of it is that the day of ‘Arafah being today is a day of being freed from the Fire, and so within it Allaah frees from the Fire the one who stands at ‘Arafah, as well as he who did not stand therein from the Muslims, from the people of the varying lands._

_So due to that, the day which follows it became a day of ‘Eid for all of the Muslims in all of their regions .

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Bigot,shame on you and your pastors that preach hate about muslims🙅😾
ZKOSOSO:
Shattaaapp.....!

Barawo banza....

Most Wicked Jihadist President in Nigeria history 👏
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
He was referring to muslims,bigot.hatred for muslims kee you there,frustated fool!
Emu4life:
Hold your wishes Old man. See him head like Albino Salamander.
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
Wow, interesting... I didn't know that the Bible and the Quran have some similarities.
Truthday:

I believe it's in the bible that God commanded Abraham to kill his son. And at the point of such, it was replaced with ram. That act shows the extent he went to obey God commandments. That's the source of this celebration
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Dtsss: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
This Man is something else,I remember when he was crying on tv when he lost election. He eventually became the president and could not solved any of our problem as a country. So sad!
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
One person here mentioned something about the story of Abraham during the time God commanded him to sacrifice his son Isaac and how the son in the end was replaced with a ram.

So how does the story of Abraham correlates with 'Arafah? If you don't mind me asking.

Is Isaac's freedom from being sacrificed by his father also regarded as 'Arafah?
saheed24:

Well, there is lot things that bear it. One of it is that the day of ‘Arafah being today is a day of being freed from the Fire, and so within it Allaah frees from the Fire the one who stands at ‘Arafah, as well as he who did not stand therein from the Muslims, from the people of the varying lands._

_So due to that, the day which follows it became a day of ‘Eid for all of the Muslims in all of their regions .
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
SuperSupremo:
My papa na Mumu,what does he understand by jihadist?

Eeyaa....sorry o. Like papa like pikin.
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by saheed24(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Samantha124:
One person here mentioned something about the story of Abraham during the time God commanded him to sacrifice his son Isaac and how the son in the end was replaced with a ram.

So how does the story of Abraham correlates with 'Arafah? If you don't mind me asking.

Is Isaac's freedom from being sacrificed by his father also regarded as 'Arafah?

Yes the story is true but did thay say anything abt when and time it will be held or when the said event actually happens NO but God knows when.

The Arafah is ritual pilgrimage exercise perform by every able muslims. The Arafah usually fall on the 9th of Zhul Hijja in the islamic calendar.
So the story related is For the sacrificed ram while the Eid( killing of rams) is usually a day after the Arafah day.
Everything is well organized dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Okay, thank you for clarity.

At least I've learned something about Islam today.. grin grin grin
saheed24:

Yes the story is true but did thay say anything abt when and time it will be held or when the said event actually happens NO but God knows when.

The Arafah is ritual pilgrimage exercise perform by every able muslims. The Arafah usually fall on the 9th of Zhul Hijja in the islamic calendar.
So the story related is For the sacrificed ram while the Eid( killing of rams) is usually a day after the Arafah day.
Everything is well organized dear smiley
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by saheed24(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay, thank you for clarity.

At least I've learned something about Islam today.. grin grin grin
You are welcome
...was a pleasure
May Allah reward and increased you in knowledge.
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Emu4life(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
sorry I don't eat food offered to idols.
It's unclean
Why should I take a junkie serious. May you be cured.
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2023
Is it allowed for me to say "Amen"? grin grin grin
saheed24:

You are welcome
...was a pleasure
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by saheed24(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Is it allowed for me to say "Amen"? grin grin grin

grin grin grin Yes × 1000 sef

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Amen... grin grin grin
saheed24:

You are welcome
...was a pleasure

1 Like

Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by Bluntemperor: 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
Earlystar698:
Garba shehu and not ex president

Garba, Adesina and the rest,cannot claimed to be good ambassadors to Country!
May be for long they were under the Aso Rock ,so they don't know what was going on outside the villa but only when the Elections comes every 4- yrs they tell Nigerians big gramma and think everything is alright! Hope they can face the reality now!
Too bad!
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by bayelsaowei(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2023
Emu4life:
Hold your wishes Old man. See him head like Albino Salamander.
grin
Re: Former President Buhari Wishes Muslims Successful Sallah Celebration by begge: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Your father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Inspector Feared Dead In Gombe / Kogi Abduction: Yagba West LG Chairman, Pius Kolawole Regains Freedom / APC Convention: Saliu Mustapha Submits APC National Chairmanship Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.