Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto (65448 Views)

Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Jossibest(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na them them
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by THUNDER4real(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mohammed the pedophile pig is a strong demon that has caged the thinking capacity of Northerners in Nigeria. Fvkin head slammers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by bigtt76(f): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ona still burial am as muslim wen hin blaspheme? cheesy

Fira09:

SOURCE

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by benitwater(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
How I wish they can channel all their energy towards those bandits and Boko Haram when ever they come to attack them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by annyplenty(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE

God have mercy. Let the light of Christ permeate through the darkness in the hearts of many in Jesus name.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Yankee101: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
Extremists Islam
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Akaegwu(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
After being killed for insulting the prophet. They still carry his body to his enemies house. (The mosque 🕌) Deluded fellowers

2 Likes

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Tochj(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
What I hate most about this barbarians is that they fight for god and ask god to fight for them.
They're castrated to fight insecurities ravaging their home.
Can't fight multi colored poverty and illiteratecy.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by ehissi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
Backward northerners

Nonsense religion of piss

The Government are not even doing anything about these barbaric act undecided. Till today Deborah didn’t get justice despite all the hashtags on social media.

Just see how these northerners are committing murder in broad daylight and getting away with it because of religion.

Bunch of animals!!!

Deborah own even makes some sense, she was targeted as a Christian.

This guy was a Muslim. Not just any Muslim, he was an Izala Muslim, the strictest and most zealous sect of Muslims in the entire North.

How can such a person ever think to blaspheme the prophet, let alone do it?

Its like accusing a Jesuit of blasphemy against the Holy Mary (Catholics understand better), how E wan take happen!

The rumours are, it was just beef caused by jealousy inside market, he was setup by competitors in the market.....nothing else!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by OneDollarSalary(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
What have you got to say, yakubuA?
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Akaegwu(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ask buharis
Botragelad:
There's just something about Islam that seems to breed violence. Maybe it's the fact that the Quran seems to condone violence against "non-believers." Or maybe it's the fact that so many Muslims seem to think that violence is an acceptable way to solve problems. Also,Islam seems to be the religion of choice for many terrorists.

Why is that? Why do so many Muslims seem to be drawn to violence? There's no easy answer, but part of the problem may be the way that Islam is taught. In many Muslim countries, and northern Nigeria the Quran is taught as a literal text, which can lead to a distorted view of the world.
And, unfortunately, there seems to be a lack of moderation in the Muslim community. Many Muslims are either too extreme in their views or too moderate. There's very little middle ground.

This can and has led to some dangerous situations. For example, when a group of extremists takes control of a country, the moderate Muslims can be forced to go along with their views or risk being persecuted.
This is what we're seeing in places like Syria and Iraq. The extremists are taking over and the moderates are being forced to flee.

I mean, think about it: if we're going to start punishing people for criticizing religion, then where does it stop? Are we going to start punishing people for criticizing the government? Or for criticizing other people's opinions?
It's just not right. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and no one should be punished for expressing it.

Besides, what's the point of having a free society if we're not allowed to express our opinions freely?
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Onewazobia(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
EmeraldJD:
The blood of Late. Deborah is strong o. She was killed because she was Christian, now they're killing themselves for the same offence they claimed she committed. Probably this guy also supported the killing of Deborah.

Certainly

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by iramure(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
It saddens my heart to note that in this very generation people are still identifying with religion when in actual sense religion is a SCAM. When are my people going to be wise?. If I have the power, I will ban religion totally in Nigeria. It has damaged a lot of brains!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by famozine1: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
If truly ur religion is a religion of peace why can't he be corrected if he say anything wrong to ur prophet. Same people conderming christians dat dey worship Jesus more than God same set of people turn Muhammad to god

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by OkukoIgbo: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Some people are calling one dirty prophet Mohammad their Mentor and patron, to me the bastard na pig, a smelling one.

6 Likes

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by ETT93(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Take it or leave it, Islam is a religion of violent...
How can you kill someone in the name of religion. Senseless people

3 Likes

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by dokyOloye: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2023
Botragelad:
There's just something about Islam that seems to breed violence. Maybe it's the fact that the Quran seems to condone violence against "non-believers." Or maybe it's the fact that so many Muslims seem to think that violence is an acceptable way to solve problems. Also,Islam seems to be the religion of choice for many terrorists.

Why is that? Why do so many Muslims seem to be drawn to violence? There's no easy answer, but part of the problem may be the way that Islam is taught. In many Muslim countries, and northern Nigeria the Quran is taught as a literal text, which can lead to a distorted view of the world.
And, unfortunately, there seems to be a lack of moderation in the Muslim community. Many Muslims are either too extreme in their views or too moderate. There's very little middle ground.

This can and has led to some dangerous situations. For example, when a group of extremists takes control of a country, the moderate Muslims can be forced to go along with their views or risk being persecuted.
This is what we're seeing in places like Syria and Iraq. The extremists are taking over and the moderates are being forced to flee.

I mean, think about it: if we're going to start punishing people for criticizing religion, then where does it stop? Are we going to start punishing people for criticizing the government? Or for criticizing other people's opinions?
It's just not right. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and no one should be punished for expressing it.

Besides, what's the point of having a free society if we're not allowed to express our opinions freely?
Their prophet himself lived a life of violence, if in doubt,read d hadith.
All his adult life it was war upon war.
He reportedly once had 900 Jews beheaded in one night.
So so robbing of caravans,abduction if women and turning them to sex slaves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by donprinyo(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cursed people. Killing of Deborah will not be in vain.

3 Likes

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by FxMasterz: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, unfortunately such people are hardly punished in Nigeria by the government, so the government is complicit in these senseless killings

You will not hear such thing in Saudi Arabia which is the headquarters of Islam, some of our people in the north have misinterpreted their religion

I'm not sure if there's any place in the Qur'an that encourages such barbarism.

There is bro. They're just obeying their lord's command.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Obyino: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
SMH
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Exedyne: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
E go shock you say some of the idiots wey kill this guy go dey the burial.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Exceed15: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Religion of bitterness. God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by akezn: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
Religion of piss

2 Likes

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by kiltoko1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
Still took him to mosques for prayer? As in ... let me not say what is in my mind

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Lols ....Nigeria my country, whatever that will take me far North has not been created by God ......

But what baffles me is how some Yorubas work with some extreme Muslim Northerners only to condemn them when they show their terrorist hearts ....

How has Yoruba Muslim or Islam helped the North to change their ways?
Because hardly will there be this kind of news in South West..

Or are some Yorubas just Muslims because of the Political gains?

I need to see Yoruba Muslims challenging this extremists in the North pls...
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Arabk25: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
juman:
Those that killed him should be arrested.
Senseless killing must stop.
Anybody can set up anybody as enemy of islam and be killed.
That is anarchy.

Lol go try arrest am if that police station no go reach ground by fire.
We're living in a country where this religion (islam) is given to much privilege is not there fault

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Bringbackmandat: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
The governor is next. Since the idiot is supporting the hoodlums, I pray that one day his loves ones will be leveled with an offence of blasphemy and got killed.
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Chykes403: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2023
And am sure some of them that followed the crowd in support of the killing also attended the funeral service as well.

May his soul rest in peace. He no go come enjoy ileya like this sad
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Blitzerz: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cursed people
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by AMI3(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
Man, why do u have to die just like that? U could have grabbed one person and and him John Cena style or use ur knife and slit one person throat .

Do something before u die. Some of them may be young men that u are stronger than.

Rip man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.