Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto (65468 Views)

Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by geefasee: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
benqo01:

Who is this idiot?
I wonder o
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Piggyeasterner:
Ipob terrorists everywhere
Must you show your stupidity everywhere
..you're one of the northern animals..
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by foreshore(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Fira09:

SOURCE

Religion of Confusion. I S L A M A B A D!

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Mayeldah(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Make them kill themselves, foolish people

Islam=Violence

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Dozie32(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Mad Muslims and mad Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Pacesetter123(m): 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Right from the day a publication was made in far away Denmark in Europe and Christians in Kaduna,Kano and other nothern states were butchered and slaughtered like festival goat in response to the publication,nothing surprises me again about their religion.
It was then I know that illiteracy and moral backwardness has set the northern Moslem youths and their region 1,000 years backward behind their southern region counterpart.

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Counterfeit: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2023
Killing just because of an ordinary prophet

1 Like

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Essential(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Botragelad:
There's just something about Islam that seems to breed violence. Maybe it's the fact that the Quran seems to condone violence against "non-believers." Or maybe it's the fact that so many Muslims seem to think that violence is an acceptable way to solve problems. Also,Islam seems to be the religion of choice for many terrorists.

Why is that? Why do so many Muslims seem to be drawn to violence? There's no easy answer, but part of the problem may be the way that Islam is taught. In many Muslim countries, and northern Nigeria the Quran is taught as a literal text, which can lead to a distorted view of the world.
And, unfortunately, there seems to be a lack of moderation in the Muslim community. Many Muslims are either too extreme in their views or too moderate. There's very little middle ground.

This can and has led to some dangerous situations. For example, when a group of extremists takes control of a country, the moderate Muslims can be forced to go along with their views or risk being persecuted.
This is what we're seeing in places like Syria and Iraq. The extremists are taking over and the moderates are being forced to flee.

I mean, think about it: if we're going to start punishing people for criticizing religion, then where does it stop? Are we going to start punishing people for criticizing the government? Or for criticizing other people's opinions?
It's just not right. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, and no one should be punished for expressing it.

Besides, what's the point of having a free society if we're not allowed to express our opinions freely?
Just as the Bible is a choice of book for liars.
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Xkale1996(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
benqo01:

Who is this idiot?
is your father that is idiot bastard
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Xkale1996(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
benqo01:

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 u re really pained I pray u don't develop heart attack.........mugu
you mumu I swear
Olodo
Stupid man
Useless man
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Grace001: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
See the people you share ONE Nigeria with. Nigeria can never know peace.

Darkness and light can’t be together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by billyG(m): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
When he reincarnate next he will prefer been a Christian or Buddhist.
Re: Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto by Xkale1996(m): 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
benqo01:

Who is this idiot?
na ur father be idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.