Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities (16801 Views)

Coming To Lagos For Opportunities! / Do You Need A Better Job 2020? Come in! Lets get you a job / Do You Need A Better Job In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by mbahdi(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2023
U mean awon developers

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by marvellous2222: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2023
From frypan to fire!!!!
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by randymirrors(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2023
AsabaDirect:
Hello, A friend of mine wants to relocate to Lagos for better job opportunities. He is making efforts to resign from his current job and move to Lagos. One of his friends have agreed to give him accomodations in surulere pending when he gets a job...
He has Bsc in Economics and three years experience in sales in a major FMCG although it is contract...
He is changing job because of he is tired of the contract job and wants to look for direct employment in Lagos...
He is active in LinkedIn and other platforms...
Please what is your advice for him and if you have any possible offers,Please drop.
Thanks...

Is he Igbo? If yes, we don't want any more immigrants. Let him remain in his yeast.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by Raxxye(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2023
DaddyYankee:
Below a fraudster!!

Who claims to be a Paypal expert, but he is a thief.

Adejo Ugbejo Emmanuel

He is criminal who only knows how to steal from peaceful citizens.

Stay far away from him for your good!

Phone number: +1.(678).8.0.7-9.1.7.4

Bank details: Adejo Ugbejo Emmanuel

Opay

Company Name: Waver LTD

Possible Location: Asaba

Note: He might change details, just be careful!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by AroOkigbo(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2023
randymirrors:

Is he Igbo? If yes, we don't want any more immigrants. Let him remain in his yeast.
But you are from Osun, yet in Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by AmazingELixir: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2023
lipsrsealed

Diswan doesn’t know what he's getting himself into...
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by Rilwayne001: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Make una tell am say nothing dey lagos

Idiot, hAve tiny ever been to Lagos?
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by ariesbull: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2023
AsabaDirect:
Hello, A friend of mine wants to relocate to Lagos for better job opportunities. He is making efforts to resign from his current job and move to Lagos. One of his friends have agreed to give him accomodations in surulere pending when he gets a job...
He has Bsc in Economics and three years experience in sales in a major FMCG although it is contract...
He is changing job because of he is tired of the contract job and wants to look for direct employment in Lagos...
Please what is your advice for him and if you have any possible offers,Please drop.
Thanks...
lol

Lagos will show him WhatsApp group
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by randymirrors(f): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2023
AroOkigbo:

Better than being from the east.

2 Likes

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by AmazingELixir: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2023
lipsrsealed

Diswan doesn’t know what he's getting himself into...

Meanwhile op stop deceiving yourself by claiming your friend..it is actually you...better keep that jib and maintain your sanity, Lagos is a madt house oh.
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by VawulentComrade: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2023
Get something that pays you anytime anywhere.

See my topic
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by easytig(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Living in Lagos now hmmmm,just hold plenty money at least 500,000,rent no be beans, landlord/families dey sell houses now dey relocate to less developed places like ikorodu,ibafo,sango even epe.cost of living will cut your savings to peanuts make you think am well,dollar no dey smile,even transport no dey smile.
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Well, there is nothing bad in trying new opportunities in a new environment but the issue of contract job is what dominate job hunting hustling.

AsabaDirect:
Thanks...
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by basty: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2023
They all target Lagos, when they are comfortable they will start calling Lagos no man's land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2023
AsabaDirect:
Thanks...

I'll advice him to go to Abuja instead if he knows someone he can stay with
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by easytig(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2023
Find one business dey manage where you dey,if you wan shook head for Lagos by fire by force,hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by GABUJABOY(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7741452/hackers-aas-afriq-arbitrage-system

NO BODY SHOULD ACT LIKE THIS GUY IN THIS LINK.
HE WAS GIVEN A JOB TO DO IN AAS, INSTEAD THIS NIGERIAN GUY WENT BEHIND CREATED HIS OWN TEAM, HACKED INTO THE SYSTEM AND STOLE BILLIONS IN NARIA.
LET'S STOP CELEBRATING CRIMINALS
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by SugarGirl44(f): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Lagos is already overcrowded, tell him to stay back or go to anambra if he’s a mumudient.
Obi already turned d place to a mini dubai.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by SugarGirl44(f): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2023
basty:
They all target Lagos, when they are comfortable they will start calling Lagos no man's land.

God bless you.
Before you know it now, he too will claim to be developing Lagos.
Everybody should stay in their region abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by JoshTim: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2023
AsabaDirect:
Thanks...

Your friend should change his CV address to that of Lagos and submit applications online. These days you don't submit CV by hand again. He shouldn't leave his job except he has committed a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by lomprico(m): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2023
AsabaDirect:
Thanks...

Why u wan leave your job when you never secure another one. E be like say suffer dey hungry you.

2 Likes

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by SugarGirl44(f): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2023
AroOkigbo:

Osun and Lagos are in the same region and everywhere is home to a Yoruba man anywhere there.
Migrants are not wanted.
Tell him to go to anambra where obi developed.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by 2pep(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2023
SugarGirl44:

God bless you.
Before you know it now, he too will claim to be developing Lagos.
Everybody should stay in their region abeg.
But OP never mentioned his friend is from the East, please shun tribalism
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by emerged01(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2023
Come to Lagos. Some people was born in Lagos still trying to make it but some people entered last 3months they are making it. Dont let anybody discourage. Come jare make we rough am together.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by NaijaCover(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2023
Start Blogging Business And Thank
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by SugarGirl44(f): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2023
2pep:

But OP never mentioned his friend is from the East, please shun tribalism

Where else would he be from?
They’re the ones always running away from their barren region na.

I’m embracing tribalism, bring your cane.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2023
AsabaDirect:
Thanks...

Lagos is an overhyped agbero city. The Lagos people I know are leaving Lagos to work elsewhere and they don't even like returning to Lagos. He should better try Ibadan and other cities in the South West

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by Firstcitizen: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2023
AsabaDirect:
Thanks...

Your friend or you?
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by Solsix(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Oloki:
Your friend is coming for a better job he hasn't secure yet. I pity him a little sha. That friend of his will soon turn to his enemy.
The only thing that can make you relocate to Lagos, is if you have your enployment letter with you. Coming to look for a job that's not available is like going on a sucide mission.
Advice of the year only if he will take it
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2023
My first time getting a job interview in Lagos State..
I reached Lagos only to realize that the Chinese man who am supposed to meet that works in China Civil Construction company has switched off his phone after directing me up to Berger / Ojota....

I lost where am to go or sleep and the China Civil company is located in Ebute meta , how to locate there was also a case study as it was already some minutes past Seven in the night...

Thanks to God , I had to make calls so as to find a place to stay for the night...

Even to ask people questions on where I can get a hotel to sleep seems difficult as no one wants to hear from me, everybody seems busy doing nothing , just fear of the unknown as I noticed....

I equally noticed some Agberos have already stated making arrangements for me where I will be robbed , but I was smart enough to adapt the keep moving Technic even when you don't know where you are going....lols

I entered almost three buses and dropped at three different places until I found where I can make calls in peace....

Lagos is one hell of a place, OP be careful, eve your friend that you think will accommodate you, he may be staying in mainland while you may get work in Island, how do you do it?

For me to move from Festac end to Ebute meta the following day , I had to wake up around 4am, this is someone that found where to sleep in peace around 1am in the morning after staying at Oshodi traffic gridlock for hours ..lols

Waking up by 4am didn't guarantee that I came early to the company, I still reached there around 10am....with all the stress , busy traffic etc showing on me...

The last of the trauma was for the company to tell me , "we pay graduates from 35-40k per month and you have to find where to stay as there are no more accomodations." I vanished the following day back to the East...lols

O.P...just know that Lagos is a hype and to survive, you either need a long hand or you stay and develop a long leg for yourself....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by xavuv: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Oloki:
Your friend is coming for a better job he hasn't secure yet. I pity him a little sha. That friend of his will soon turn to his enemy.
The only thing that can make you relocate to Lagos, is if you have your enployment letter with you. Coming to look for a job that's not available is like going on a sucide mission.

Not only in lagos even every other country out there
Re: Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities by spiralwedge(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2023
Please if you’re from SE and Delta Asaba axis, please stay where you are and develop your area, we have enough developers to deal with already

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN / Apply To 2018 Commonwealth Shared Msc Scholarship In Selected Uk Universities / Your Opinions Are Needed On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.