Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Happy Eid-el-kabir - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Eid-el-kabir (282 Views)

CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir / Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid-el-kabir by Epiphany18: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
In commemoration of this year's Eid-el-Kabir festival, permit me to convey my full-hearted felicitations to my Muslim brethren in Nigeria and across the entire globe through this medium.

As we celebrate, it is important not to lose sight of the fundamental tenets of faith, perseverance, piety and sacrifice which this season symbolizes.

It is my humble submission that most of the ills bedeviling us as a nation can be eradicated if we make concerted efforts to eschew the allure of self-conceit, while upholding the essence which this festival of sacrifice presents.

Ultimately, I pray that the Almighty Allah will accept our supplications and reward our sacrifices with an abundance of blessings.

Happy Eid-el-Kabir.

Signed,
Hon. AbdulAzeez Akinsanya.

(1) (Reply)

What Saved The Day When You Almost Quit The Faith? / The Secret To Finding God / Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.