Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? (263 Views)

Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Blind Prophet, Moses Kasali To Buhari: "Contest And Be Disgraced!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by iExplore(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
I doubt there's ever any prove of such miracle. I stand to be corrected with real evidence and not hearsay.

I was born and raised in a Christian family as a Christian. My parents are very religious, especially my dad; he can believe anything from a spiritual leader and never questioning anything. This makes me mad!

I use to be religious as well, during my teenage years. Always going to church and programs.

I received the gift of the holy ghost and started speaking in tongues as at 2017. It was, and still is magical, because I feel really connected to God when speaking in tongues. Plus, I can tell when someone is faking it.

Now in my late 20s, I no longer go to church, because of the things I have seen and witnessed in the "house of God": divisions, fake men of God/prophets, no genuine love amongst the members, etc.

I now question so many things, including Christianity.

So many fake pastors and prophets out there. So many fake ministries. So many fake miracles. Crazy!!!

I believe in God. I believe there's God. But, for some reasons, I find it difficult to believe there's ever such a miracle as God making someone born blind see, as we were made to believe by these fake men of God.

I'm willing to travel to anywhere in Nigeria to meet anyone who has received such miracle or anyone who knows someone who has received such miracle. I'm tasty for the truth.

Don't come preaching on this thread without real evidence. And leave the Bible out of this.

Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J

______

Righteousness89

Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by 1TrippleCee: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
Don't let your truth lead you into error and problems it will take you years to recover. I left the churching system too many years and have formed by The Help of The Holy Spirit and deepening my walk and fellowship with God. Give yourself time to grow

Open your Bible and read it for yourself. Sing hymns to the Lord and cultivate a deep personal walk with God. You do no longer need an intermediary to access God. Jesus rented the veil. You have free access to God Almighty yourself
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by SHIVA001: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Na only Bible he dey happen. grin grin. Made belief.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by 1TrippleCee: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
There are miracles o. But it's only when God chooses to give. I have maintained a year of prayer for a woman with AIDS first for her to have pregnancy, next for the kid to be AIDS free. She is late but the child is till today closest to me than anyone else. There is God but you must find your own God-ordained teacher God has ordained for your walk. This is how it is with many stains otherwise your growth and pace in life will be stunted
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by Haakeem(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lemme tr0l small.
There is no pastor that can perform a miracle without the help of juju.
Thats the fact.
Late Tb Joshua, his powers were nt from GOD and we all know.
No hard feelings sha.
You can prove me wrong tho.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by 1TrippleCee: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
I mentor a few ladies offline. I can spare some time for you so you won't miss direction as it appears you are in burning need for answers
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by Naijanascam: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
Real blind people can't be found in crusade grounds.... Only the Arangees

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
iExplore:
Now in my late 20s, I no longer go to church, because of the things I have seen and witnessed in the "house of God": divisions, fake men of God/prophets, no genuine love amongst the members, etc. I now question so many things, including Christianity. So many fake pastors and prophets out there. So many fake ministries. So many fake miracles. Crazy!!! I believe in God. I believe there's God. But, for some reasons, I find it difficult to believe there's ever such a miracle as God making someone born blind see, as we were made to believe by these fake men of God. I'm willing to travel to anywhere in Nigeria to meet anyone who has received such miracle or anyone who knows someone who has received such miracle. I'm tasty for the truth. Don't come preaching on this thread without real evidence. And leave the Bible out of this.
If up till this point in your existence you have never obtained answers to these questions you are plagued with, then pray tell, why have you been holding on to the religion of Christianity then? undecided

If you have not yourself been able to heal anyone who was born blind from birth, and you have no idea why that is, then why do you continue to cling to the beliefs you currently hold? undecided
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by TradingGod: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:
Don't let your truth lead you into error and problems it will take you years to recover. I left the churching system too many years and have formed by The Help of The Holy Spirit and deepening my walk and fellowship with God. Give yourself time to grow

Open your Bible and read it for yourself. Sing hymns to the Lord and cultivate a deep personal walk with God. You do no longer need an intermediary to access God. Jesus rented the veil. You have free access to God Almighty yourself

God said that it is not good for a man to be alone

So in all you do, don't forsake the gathering of the assembly of the saints because LORD JESUS CHRIST surrounded himself with 12 disciples
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
TradingGod:
God said that it is not good for a man to be alone
■ So in all you do, don't forsake the gathering of the assembly of the saints because LORD JESUS CHRIST surrounded himself with 12 disciples
The Man God said that of is the man called Adam who was the only man in existence at the time the statement was made. So, let's stop with the deceitful twists.

2. Jesus Christ never commanded any gatherings/assemblies. Rather, God of Israel did that in His Old Law of Moses — Leviticus 23 vs 1 - 6 details at least 7 such Holy assemblies/gatherings commanded by the God of Israel. Jesus Christ never gave His followers any such Holy gathering days for good reason. undecided
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by iExplore(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
1TrippleCee:
I mentor a few ladies offline. I can spare some time for you so you won't miss direction as it appears you are in burning need for answers

I don't need your mentorship. Save that for people who do not believe in God.

Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See?
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
iExplore:

Don't come preaching on this thread without real evidence. And leave the Bible out of this.

So where did you find that word: "MIRACLE"?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by 1TrippleCee: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
iExplore:

I don't need your mentorship. Save that for people who do not believe in God.

Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See?

Young and pompous. Okay, retain your ignorance. In few years from now, you will remember I said this statement, that ignorance can also be ones leader and lead one down a wrong path.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by iExplore(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you believe a blind person can be made to see through the prayers of a pastor?
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by iExplore(m): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Young and pompous. Okay, retain your ignorance. In few years from now, you will remember I said this statement, that ignorance can also be ones leader and lead one down a wrong path.

How long have you been a Christian, sir?
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2023
iExplore:

Do you believe a blind person can be made to see through the prayers of a pastor?

Impossible!

Miracles were meant strictly for the Israelites just as magic was given to all other nations as a sign that powerful spirit beings exists in the gathering of worshipers.
So God never granted anyone outside Israel the power (gift) to perform miracles it was strictly meant to be handled by Israelites and for the benefit of Israelites that's why Jesus told a woman who asked for it:

"I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15:24

From Genesis to Revelations you can't see the name of anyone who is not an Israelite perform miracles and after the Bible has been completed Jerusalem and it's temple was destroyed such gifts seized completely! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by MightySparrow: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2023
Haakeem:
Lemme tr0l small.
There is no pastor that can perform a miracle without the help of juju.
Thats the fact.
Late Tb Joshua, his powers were nt from GOD and we all know.
No hard feelings sha.
You can prove me wrong tho.

True talk, why are the babaláwos not performing the miracles themselves?
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by MightySparrow: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you believe in miracles?
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by MightySparrow: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Impossible!

Miracles were meant strictly for the Israelites just as magic was given to all other nations as a sign that powerful spirit beings exists in the gathering of worshipers.
So God never granted anyone outside Israel the power (gift) to perform miracles it was strictly meant to be handled by Israelites and for the benefit of Israelites that's why Jesus told a woman who asked for it:

"I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." Matthew 15:24

From Genesis to Revelations you can't see the name of anyone who is not an Israelite perform miracles and after the Bible has been completed Jerusalem and it's temple was destroyed such gifts seized completely! 1Corinthians 13:8-10

Faithless miscreant.

23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Miracles are always answers to prayers. You take what is beyond you to God in prayers.

Me I have seen miracles, experience miracles, and prayed for the sick to get healed without any magic but believing in the word of God.

I once told you here that a student like me prayed and God healed me of ten years migraine. It was a Deeper Life fellowship I strayed into. I was invited to a different fellowship. I didn't know which was what then as a rascally new student. I never attended that fellowship again.

Your brother my sibling, a faithless person also was the same opinion like yours wrongly schooled by deluded GB. grin

Seeing you in your sheikh's beard soon.

grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by Haakeem(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2023
MightySparrow:

True talk, why are the babaláwos not performing the miracles themselves?
which kind question be this🙄.
So juju man should enter inside church and perform miracle 🙄
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2023
MightySparrow:

Faithless miscreant.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Miracles are always answers to prayers. You take what is beyond you to God in prayers.
Me I have seen miracles, experience miracles, and prayed for the sick to get healed without any magic but believing in the word of God.
I once told you here that a student like me prayed and God healed me of ten years migraine. It was a Deeper Life fellowship I strayed into. I was invited to a different fellowship. I didn't know which was what then as a rascally new student. I never attended that fellowship again.
Your brother my sibling, a faithless person also was the same opinion like yours wrongly schooled by deluded GB. grin
Seeing you in your sheikh's beard soon.
grin grin grin
You need not quote me.

The OP must have blind patients in mind that you can help to open their eyes or take them to your pastor for the miracle. smiley

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by MightySparrow: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2023
Haakeem:
which kind question be this🙄.
So juju man should enter inside church and perform miracle 🙄

Why wouldn't they hold crusades also and claim miracles from their juju?
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by MightySparrow: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You need not quote me.

The OP myat have blind patients in mind that you can help to open their eyes or take them to your pastor for the miracle. smiley

You claim that God no longer answers people except Israelites. I am not an Israeli, yet He answers me.

Ọgá when it comes to signs and wonders, shut up your mouth.

What you don't know is your senior.

Kindly paste your picture with beard on this platform.
It go fit you die. grin
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2023
MightySparrow:

You claim that God no longer answers people except Israelites. I am not an Israeli, yet He answers me.

Go and open the eyes of blind no story! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by iExplore(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You need not quote me.

The OP must have blind patients in mind that you can help to open their eyes or take them to your pastor for the miracle. smiley

I don't. Just need real evidence that such miracles exist

Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by MightySparrow: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Go and open the eyes of blind no story! cheesy

On my way, I have seen quite a few miracles from small to some outstanding. I am climbing and building my faith.

I don't submit myself to some delusioned GB to rob me of my faith in God.

Continue to bask in faithlessness what with the yeast of the GB.
My own God lives.
Hallelujah.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
iExplore:

I don't. Just need real evidence that such miracles exist

NO! It doesn't because God never promised anyone outside Israel such gift it's strictly for Israelites and for the benefit of Israelites.
It's when God's kingdom comes that all those believing in Jesus will enjoy the benefit globally as for now there's no body on this planet with such a gift because it ended with the destruction of Jerusalem and it's temple in the first century!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
iExplore:
I doubt there's ever any prove of such miracle. I stand to be corrected with real evidence and not hearsay.

I was born and raised in a Christian family as a Christian. My parents are very religious, especially my dad; he can believe anything from a spiritual leader and never questioning anything. This makes me mad!

I use to be religious as well, during my teenage years. Always going to church and programs.

I received the gift of the holy ghost and started speaking in tongues as at 2017. It was, and still is magical, because I feel really connected to God when speaking in tongues. Plus, I can tell when someone is faking it.

Now in my late 20s, I no longer go to church, because of the things I have seen and witnessed in the "house of God": divisions, fake men of God/prophets, no genuine love amongst the members, etc.

I now question so many things, including Christianity.

So many fake pastors and prophets out there. So many fake ministries. So many fake miracles. Crazy!!!

I believe in God. I believe there's God. But, for some reasons, I find it difficult to believe there's ever such a miracle as God making someone born blind see, as we were made to believe by these fake men of God.

I'm willing to travel to anywhere in Nigeria to meet anyone who has received such miracle or anyone who knows someone who has received such miracle. I'm tasty for the truth.

Turn your attack to those who promised to make you see.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? by iExplore(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2023
22 years blindness healed at The Load's Chosen. Really? I'd like to meet any of this people. I seriously need proof of these miracles

Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J

Pls move to fp for more reach. Thank you

@ Righteousness89, I'd like your input too

(1) (Reply)

End Time Information For People Living In America. / Why BBC Could Be Right About TB Joshua. / What You Must Know About The First Rain Water Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.