Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home (42562 Views)

Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds / Tspize Buys A Mansion To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Hotwest: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
Too much money! Aside NBA that movie with Disney world give this my look alike nigga better money
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by IrepChrist: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
NewSoul:

I need just a little vanity

You don't need vanity. God will give you true riches.
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by RaptorX: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
Too much money, same way someone begged Buhari to remove subsidy because he was tired of making money.
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Samslide: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
TENNIS BALL ON 15 CUPS FILLED WITH WATER CHALLENGE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vhyqy4CE2Y
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by stanluiz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
CSTRR:
You know the world is fuckeddd up when people can be extremely rich for working at a hobby.

Scientists and Engineers are slaving away in labs all over the world solving real global problems, while this clown gets to earn millions for throwing a ball into a hoop.
Footballers Nko.

This life is not balance. I don't know why.
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Moniya4Real(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Ko da bayi o😉😮‍💨

1 Like

Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Menclothing: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
To much money
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Microwhy: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Oyinbo house get as e dey be..
With that big acres of land, just 4 bedroom
If Nigerian richmen/developers lay hand on such massive land, na to build complete town with detached, semi-detached, terrace, bungalow, duplex, penthouse on that land.
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
It's better than spending it on a submarine ticket 😂

Use me as the "I must be rich in this life" button 👇
Very funny smiley but black people no d take those kind risk
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Sammy101111(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
Is that not madness destroying a property worth $37 million dollars just to rebuild another new mansion

He just destroyed $37 million that is the meaning this nigga is crazy

1 Like

Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Sammy101111(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Ko da bayi o😉😮‍💨

I swear na
Why not give the money to all orphanage homes in USA

He just destroyed 37million dollar like that

1 Like

Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Yankee101: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2023
The land is sometimes as expensive or more than the building, do he didn’t demolish 37m

5 to 10m at most with materials like steel, aluminum etc being sold for likely profit

So e no lose much cos he’ll increase the worth of the property with the new building, write off some loss on taxes and actually make profit after it all
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by RaptorX: 12:20am On Jun 28, 2023
I think the land and location is what is worth $37million not the building itself, so he can demolish and rebuild because it's all about the location not the building itself.
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by saajus: 12:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Person wey your criminal Emefiele is richer than.

jhydebaba:
Why you no sell the house make you dash our Govt the proceeds to take cushion the effect of subsidy removal
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Judolisco(m): 2:03am On Jun 28, 2023
He took the kano state approach
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Cromagnon: 2:20am On Jun 28, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
waste of funds and resources. He must be high on Chicago cocaine or did Tinubu visit him?
is his money. He can do whatever he wants with it
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Sirhenri1: 2:39am On Jun 28, 2023
Nigeria is already a failed state i was privileged to work as an ad-hoc staff in Rivers state for the presidential election till today i can't actually tell how i and some of my colleagues manage to escape from the hands of the thug that came and forced us to enter into a white Siena bus it was like a dream to me i started wondering about things like God pls even if i should die today let mh soul meet with you in Heaven this is my biggest testimony in life so far although i was badly injured but i still ThankGod for life and quick recovery the court so just do the needful for those innocent life's that was taken due to this fraudulent election
This should be my first time of asking for help i really don't care about what some people might say it's a free world and as such we all are entitled to our opinion pls I'm 65% okay compare to the condition that i was into pls i actually need help to continue my medication
7031917942 opay Henry amebika may the almighty God which passeth all human understanding keep ur heart and mind in the knowledge of God the father and son as you give willingly to help may help never cease from you and your family in the name of Jesus Amen
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by KanwuliaExtra: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2023
When fireplaces are more than bedrooms. . . Please, tear it down.✅
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Farid24224(m): 3:03am On Jun 28, 2023
The king... 👑

GOAT
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by laiperi: 4:49am On Jun 28, 2023
The money wey small boy first get, na akara he dey take chop. He is still relatively young. Man has to exhaust all his dreams to get satisfaction.

Unfortunately, once those dreams are achieved, they become a passee looking for a new adventure to tickle our fancy. No matter, no matter, there is always one or more things money cannot buy.

As he gets older, he will be looking forward to a comfortable room, a comfortable bed with one and a half toilets.

That is life!
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Maysdevices(f): 5:46am On Jun 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yet a richer Warren Buffet still says in same house. Smh
Does he look like Warren Buffet to you? Is there not a billionaire worth almost 40b with a one billion dollar house?

Do you live with Warren Buffet, have you ever actually seen him to conclude that he lives in he same house because you read that information on the internet?

If you truly believe he actually lives in the same house all year round then you are really really gullible and will eat whatever the media gives you.

Some of you are amazing.
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Teejay13(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2023
God when we self go make this money?
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Teejay13(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2023
God when we self go make this money?
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Hanndye: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2023
What a waste.
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Taigaban: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Why not acquire a land nearby and put on your dream structure. Instead of demolishing the old structure which you can use for exhibition.
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Tats(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2023
The house in itself is not worth that amount. It’s the land that it’s sitting on that gives it the value.
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by wink2015(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2023
Ugaboy:
Money is nothing to some people

In all your doings have money.

YES HAVE MONEY AS YOU RIGHTLY SAID.

But the money must be legit.

Nigerians and Nationals from other countries should not go and do illegal things to get money.

Be contented with what you have whether riches, average status or struggling poor.
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by ChopDeMoney(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2023
Please remake Harren Hall from the game of thrones. That's full steel
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Sammy5413(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2023
Whatever you do in life, please make money
Money's good
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Streetmovement(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Man is sitting on moolah cool
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by Sweetvie: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2023
Money is good
Re: Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home by seetomorrow: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2023
IrepChrist:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity......

I hope he is investing as much on his eternal destiny.

To me money is not Vanity. So long as life itself is worth living then money worth having. I hate that VANITY ALL IS VANITY unless you see Life as Vanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture of Wizkid's Girlfriend / "My Dog Eats Better Than Some Of You": Joy Isi Bewaji Replies Adewale Adeleke / Falz Rocks Afo Kembe In New Photo, Kunle Afolayan Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.