Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures (4247 Views)

Warn Your Sisters And Female Friends Against This. / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 1:30am On Jun 28, 2023
I read one of the most scariest stories of my life yesterday and I’m thought it wise to share to help educate women who are in the business of selling their eggs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nrghyAftJ4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by CandyOps(m): 1:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Share some link.

Sapa na bastard. Poverty will make you sell your soul to the devil just like some 30k bloggers have been paid to spread hate all over social media on tribal or political topics

You won't see them here trolling the whites who buy out these eggs but let's flip the script and insert an Igbo name then boom!!

I feel pity for readers who fall for such trolls online not knowing they have sold their soul for something as little as 30k just like the ones in the article who sell their eggs for 100k

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 28, 2023
E nor go pass Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by Cassandraloius: 5:18am On Jun 28, 2023
This gender! Poverty! Money! Most times Nigerians (particular the Females) don't read terms and conditions, they just go ahead and sign the papers.

2 Likes

Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by Westerhoffe(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2023
Bad and sad.

1 Like

Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by ukaface(f): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2023
Waaaaaiiit
Sell eggs for 100k Na ment?
Those girls are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by ATEAMS: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2023
DannBarooba
Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2023
Crazy and bad
Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by shortgun(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Tinubu like Buhari before him created poverty instead of progress, he is currently doing the work of his master the devil.
Nigerian women have resorted to selling their eggs to survive.

Tinubu should resign and apologize to Nigerians, he clearly doesn't have what it takes to manage the affairs of this country, it it beyond him.
Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by myyansh68(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2023
Selling of eggs is nothing new. It has been existing for a long time ago.

Anyways I support them, then allowing a sperm with lack of protein fertilizing your eggs and the owner won't take responsibility for that.

Those call-in Nigerian Women should rest. Your White Angels that are in developed countries are doing it.
Most of you are dull and never explore apart from sitting here on NL. https://www.extraconceptions.com/why-are-some-egg-donors-in-demand/

"white-jew" and "East Asian" ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean) are the highest demand.

2 Likes

Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by PlayerMeji: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2023
These are all lies...

How does egg harvesting lead to cancer?

Are these not the same eggs that are passed away during menstruation?

Abeg..I know of 2 ladies that have been doing this for nothing less than 8 years now...

Nothing do them..

Kai! Social media Sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by OperationalVehi: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
omo see update. Girls wey no even send your papa before.
they will sell it for less than that 100k sef
Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by CandidAdmin(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
I doubt this is true Doctors in the house help us confirm.
Food for thought - Nothing for today.
Check my siggy!
Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by LikeAking: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Rubbish!
Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by austine4real(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Chai

Nigeria my kontri
Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by siofra(f): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin
Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by Kobicove(m): 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
This is a direct consequence of the high rate of poverty in the country
Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
PlayerMeji:
These are all lies...

How does egg harvesting lead to cancer?

Are these not the same eggs that are passed away during menstruation?

Abeg..I know of 2 ladies that have been doing this for nothing less than 8 years now...

Nothing do them..

Kai! Social media Sha!
do your research before saying it’s a lie. Hope they go for medical checkups?
Re: Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures by MechanicMike: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2023
[i][/i]
siofra:
grin

angry

(1) (Reply)

Can Reverend Father Be Doing Such Act? / 24, Friendless, No Male, No Female Friend; Introvert;need Help / I'm Confused On What Is Going On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.