Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) (36874 Views)

Lady Caught Destroying Tinubu’s Posters In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Armed Autopiloters Attack Labour Party Event In Enugu (Video) / Anambra Police And Military Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen, Cattles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Justiceleague1: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2023
QuotaSystem:
IPOB have not rested this their herdsmen propaganda. Nobody is buying it any longer.

Didn’t they claim their ESN had cleared the bushes of all herdsmen? So what’s this now?

Going by recent happenings in the S/East especially the busting of their various camps and statements of their victims, it is far more plausible that these are kidnap victims of IPOB/ESN terrorists just like these 4 kidnapped young girls testified below

Kidnapped IPOB/ESN Victims Reveal How They Were Used As Sex Slaves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQuBReXQjzI

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2023
True Patriots! Remember them when next you run down the country's Patriots.
May God bless them and their families.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Akanbimi: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2023
No bullet proof vest, no helmets for our police on a rescue mission. We need to do better

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Kudos to our Police.
Which one is "police rescue kidnapped herdsmen?" Were those rescued herdsmen?, or those rescued were kidnapped by herdsmen? 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2023
These people want to raid Enugu o....hmmm
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by omenka(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2023
Tuale to the Idoma officers. cool

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Festy4sure(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

I surprised that people like this dont know that all of this is staged Police propaganda

Both the one of Police questioning girls, and tge so called kidnapping

In both videos, a camera is following police as they talk to people.
Not propaganda bro, it happened in my mother's village Aiyishi-Ette

The entire thing is obviously staged
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Nigeria Police 1-0 Biafra grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Jostoman: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2023
QuotaSystem:
IPOB have not rested this their herdsmen propaganda. Nobody is buying it any longer.

Didn’t they claim their ESN had cleared the bushes of all herdsmen? So what’s this now?

Going by recent happenings in the S/East especially the busting of their various camps and statements of their victims, it is far more plausible that these are kidnap victims of IPOB/ESN terrorists just like these 4 kidnapped young girls testified below

Kidnapped IPOB/ESN Victims Reveal How They Were Used As Sex Slaves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQuBReXQjzI
the way you people have been deceiving yorubas with fulani herdsmen are killing yoruba people in the farm before election.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2023
They fit rescue fulani herdsmen what about the people wey the so called herdsmen dey kidnap na only 10% of them they dey see rescue without paying ransom angry
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Finestgurlie(f): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
omenka:
Tuale to the Idoma officers. cool
omenka stay quiet
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by omenka(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2023
Yankee101:
Anya Cho Okpani
Lol. You heard the language too Oyi?

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by naijapips04: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2023
Absuchat:
Mtcheew. Staged

IPOB ewu ocha. We the real igbos will deal with you bingos in the east. Otu oke.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by opribo(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2023
Zionmdde:
Kudos to them. My best guess is their Oga's fiancee or wife or daughter must have been one of those kidnapped. Asides that it's hard to believe Nigerian police can battle for common citizens

Aside that, what happened to the kidnappers? Have they escaped to lay in wait for another kidnapping?

Kudos to them though, irrespective of their motiv

es.

Hallelujah o, police rescue civilians in this country. It means things are changing. Welcome police under you new leader Egbetokun.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by skales67(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2023
What a funny headline.

Instead of "Police rescued those kidnapped by herdsmen"...it is "Police rescued kidnapped herdsmen"...which means the herdsmen were kidnapped.

English is really not some people's mate grin grin grin
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Are you a police officer @Op. This type of news will be all over the media, no be police again Na only you carry am. Pk

Wey time, wey area in Enugu, in fact wey the sauce. Youtube

Before na the supreme governor of imo state is the best supreme judgement in infrastructure, now na police.

Make una dey cool down o. Everything in Nigeria since 2015, na arrangee
grin grin grin grin grin grin at Agbado bank. Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by melodyogonna(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2023
Did they rescue kidnapped herdsmen or they rescued people kidnapped by herdsmen?
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by ba7man(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

I surprised that people like this dont know that all of this is staged Police propaganda

Both the one of Police questioning girls, and tge so called kidnapping

In both videos, a camera is following police as they talk to people.

The entire thing is obviously staged
You're right. Everything is staged.

Your birth was staged, your upbringing was staged, your marriage was staged, your comment was staged.

Your entire life is obviously staged. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Curious345: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
Seun Mynd44.. Quickly edit the topic of this post.. Seem like the mod who approved it was drunk or sum'in
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Oksman(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
QuotaSystem:

Jokes on you.

You cannot hold a candle to my intellectual sagacity as with many other “quota-system products”….a fact which is the reason behind my choice of this moniker.

Don’t get it twisted.

Meanwhile evidence of IPOB/ESN being responsible for Kidnapping in the SE are longer than the River Nile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC8rX4vzmWI

I can't remember quoting you. Your comment speaks volume of your so called 'intellectual sagacity' grin Your comments in nairaland most times gives you away as someone suffering from psycho dissonance that needs evaluation. You are privileged to receive my mention. Don't quote me ever again.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Ubanz: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2023
I can see a lady in braid's,am wondering if she is among those kidnapped or if she is among the kidnappers.

Am confused.
Was it the herdsmen that were kidnapped or the herdsmen kidnapped some people?
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by QuotaSystem: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2023
Oksman:

I can't remember quoting you. Your comment speaks volume of your so called 'intellectual sagacity' grin Your comments in nairaland most times gives you away as someone suffering from psycho dissonance that needs evaluation. You are privileged to receive my mention. Don't quote me ever again.

Oksman:

He's a quota system product as his name reveals, what do you expect?

Of course, you spinelessly referred to me in the third person and unfortunately, I don’t suffer fools gladly.

Run along now and pay attention to your plurals.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by sinola(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2023
The caption is false and misleading.

It is the moment police rescued kidnapped victims from fulani herdsmen
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by nick50(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2023
This is staged ..i wonder when Nigerian police started taking live coverage of thier crime busting operations
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Curious345: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2023
sinola:
The caption is false.

It is the moment police rescued kidnapped victims from fulani herdsmen
Nairaland is to the dogs already.

Seun Mynd44 and other mods sleep all day, only to wake up and approve bullshit errors on front page
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2023
sad cool ipobareCRIMINALS grin grin cool cheesy
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi_xIhKLZA0

Honestly, this officers that went for this operation deserves ultimate promotion for rescuing this victims
Kudos to the Men of Nigerian Police force.

Lets applaud our officers for rescuing this victims

You Said That....
They Are KIDNAPPED HERDSMEN.??
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Nicenixon: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2023
Monsignor22:

Brain dead Fulani terrorist cow posting old news, talk of using false equivalence to deflect once again grin grin grin

I'm glad the new Enugu state government is not playing around this time, 15 of your terrorist brothers were busted in several kidnapping dens around Enugu-Ezike and Opi axis thanks to the valiant efforts of our neighborhood watch, forest guards and other security agencies. The noose is tightening on you animals across Nigeria, even the new Benue State Governor has implemented the anti-grazing laws, any Fulani terrorists caught on sight will be sent to Allah.

Lastly I don't endorse criminality anywhere, if ESN criminals are caught committing atrocities, they should be shot dead on sight as well, all terrorists in Nigeria must be crushed.
kudos to you. Criminality has no tribe, nationality or family.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Fryx: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2023
These are not heardsmen. They rescued people kidnapped by heardsmen.
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2023
Nigerian police is up to the task, it's because of Bubu and the short man devil backing that Herdsmen enjoyed in the past 8 years.

Henceforth, Asiwaju should demote the DPO of any area where kidnapped victims are not rescued and kidnappers arrested within 48hours, honestly our gallant Policemen are up to the task.

THE TITLE IS CONFUSING,
"POLICE RESCUED NIGERIANS KIDNAPPED BY HERDSMEN"
Re: Police Rescue Kidnapped Herdsmen In Enugu (Video) by Blendy77(f): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2023
But how are these people kidnapped herdsmen? The heading sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.