Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis (4088 Views)

MTFE: Biggest Ponzi Scheme Of The Century Shut Down With $1bn Investors’ Fund / Mtfe Ai Trading Review (is Mtfe Legit Or Scam) Mtfe Scam? / Interested In Earn $50 Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
*POINTS TO NOTE ABOUT TRADING WITH MTFE*

1. Registration is free, just fund your MTFE and start trading the same day that you funded.

2. Any buying of robot or payment for monthly or annual subscriptions to use the AI to trade? The answer is 'NO'

3. Is my capital locked for a period of tenure? The answer is 'NO'

4. Can I withdraw my capital and profit anytime? Yes you can within Monday through Thursday, comes within 24 hours, Friday withdrawal comes on Monday.

5. Is connecting friends mandatory? 'NO'

6. What's the minimum to fund my MTFE? $30 after deposit charges it comes down to about $27 which $26 is picked by AI to trade.

7. What's the mode of withdrawal? Is a WEB 3.0 business, Payment and withdrawal are done using USDT TRC20

8. Is MTFE registered? Search through relevant Brokers authorization institutions.

9. Is this a ROI? 'NO' It is purely a Forex trading app
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Some are registering✍✍✍✍

Some are watching😳😳😳😳😳

Some are still thinking whether to join or not🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Some are earning and adding more money into their accounts💵💵💵💰💰💃💃💃👏👏👏🤝😁

Some said it is scam🙆‍♀🙆‍♀🙆‍♀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clear your doubt and come onboard because I am sure you will make it here in MTFE 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💵💵💵💵
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
A simple draft of what MTFE is all about
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Metaverse Foreign Exchange (MTFE) is a financial broker regulated in Canada and Australia that introduces a secure and legitimate way to be financially free.

With a minimum capital of $30, you stand to make daily income with the assistance of a regulated fintech *A.I bot*

You make daily earnings from 1% to 3% of your capital daily. You can also earn more on rebate commission of 3% to 30% from your referrals.

*THINGS TO KNOW*
* No activation fee
* No tenure contract
* No locking of capital
* No obligation
* User control of portfolio
* USDT-TRC20 deposit and withdrawal
* Prompt KYC Approval
* Optional referral program
* Unilevel referral system
* Minimum startup capital of $30
* Minimum asset withdrawal of $25

*BONUS*
* Opportunity to run an MTFE service centre in your community. With a minimum funding of *$2000 dollars* to operate the centre.

*SEE YOU AT THE TOP TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM*
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
How to register an account*👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.mtfe.app
1. Download *MTFE trading app* from google play store or Apple Store.

2. Open the app click on register, enter your details. Please register with your email

3. Leave organization code empty

4. Enter the promotion code
👇

5. *After successful registration, click on wallet and click on security authentication to complete KYC.*
*NEXT IS VERIFICATION*

Click on profile then the little arrow near where it's written "Security authentication" *>*
Fill your information, on the place of ID Card, put your ID card number.

*NEXT IS FUNDING*

Once your verified, the next thing is to fund your account:

✓ Click on *wallet*
✓ Click on *Recharge*
✓ Copy the wallet address usdtTRC20 and send your money there.

*Note* : if you don't know how to fund, contact me on, to help you out.

*NEXT IS TO ON YOUR ROBOT*

1. Click on *Transaction mode*

2. AI Trade *ON*
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
"As far as your eyes can see" Gen 13:14-15..
What can you see? How far are you willing to see?.. What is your mindset? God cannot give millions to a mind that sees only thousands!
What are your expectations? What do you always envisage..

The expectations of the righteous shall not be cut off" Prov 23: 18.

The things you expect will always come to fulfillment because God cannot lie nor alter the words that has gone out of His lips- Psalm 89:34....

Your thoughts are powerful..
#Navigate them rightly#
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by ashpanez: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hi Op. How much of my capital an be affected when the AI encounters a loss. Is it possible to loss all my capital as a result of a loss encountered by the AI.?
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Tekkyboy(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
I'm interested in this,can I have your WhatsApp number pls
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Footwears01: 2:53am On Aug 06, 2023
ashpanez:
Hi Op. How much of my capital an be affected when the AI encounters a loss. Is it possible to loss all my capital as a result of a loss encountered by the AI.?

You don't lose your capital. For instance, if you are trading with $61, your profit on daily basis should be at least $1.5. When there is a loss, you lose $1.5 .The loss is usually once in a week.
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Footwears01: 2:54am On Aug 06, 2023
Tekkyboy:
I'm interested in this,can I have your WhatsApp number pls

081 57 32 90 75

I can't comment with my other handle
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Footwears01: 3:21am On Aug 06, 2023
Charts for June and July trades

Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Footwears01: 3:23am On Aug 06, 2023
If you know how to trade, you can trade manually. But if you don't know how to trade, all you to do is to on your AI bot and it does the work for you.
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by bossbiz(f): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2023
Hi,

Is MTFE still working?

I have tried to transfer from my Assets to Wallet since Friday to no avail.

Kindly share your thoughts.
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Footwears01: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
bossbiz:
Hi,

Is MTFE still working?

I have tried to transfer from my Assets to Wallet since Friday to no avail.

Kindly share your thoughts.

Yes, it is working.
They did server upgrade.
At present, the MTFE Group platform has been fully upgraded and many new functions have been optimized.
Registration, deposits, and commissions have all returned to normal.
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Footwears01: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Questions related to AI smart trading\n1. My assets are exactly 60/200/500/900, but I can't enable AI trading\nIt is recommended that you have assets of 61/201/501/901, or more. In this case, you can start AI trading ⚠️⚠️\n\n2. Is AI trading 100% profitable?\nProfits and losses are part of trading and no trading method can be 100%.\nAlthough the success rate of AI trading is 100% so far, MTFE can only guarantee the success rate of AI trading is 97.63% ⚠️⚠️\n\n3. How to increase your account level\nMTFE will start calculating assets every Friday at 00:00 and update the account level on the following Monday at 00:00\n👇👇👇👇👇\nIf you want to reach \Level 1\, you need to reach $501 on Friday and enter the upgrade process on Saturday\nIf you want to reach \Level 2\, you need to reach $3501 on Friday and enter the upgrade process on Saturday.\n\n4. I am usually very busy at work, can I keep my AI all the time?\nIt is possible to keep the AI, which means that the AI will be turned on on Monday and will last until Friday.
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
MINIMUM EARNINGS IN MTFE
From $30 to $59
Earn $0.6 daily profit

From $61 to $199
Earn $1.5 - $3 daily profit

From $201 to $499
Earn $5 - 10 daily profit

From $501 to $899
Earn $12 - $18 daily profit

From $901 to $1,499
Earn $21 - $31 daily profit

From $1,501 to $2,499
Earn $38 - $50 daily profit

From $2,500 to $3,999
Earn $75 - $200 daily profit

From $4,000 to $9,999
Earn $120 - $320 daily profit

From $10,000 & Above
Earn $300 - $800 daily profit

MTFE is an endless Trading platform and a profitable business that makes you stable and comfortable financially.

Trade WITH FULL CONFIDENT, YOUR PROFIT IS SURE
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Endeared(f): 4:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Your whatsapp line
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Congratulations to everyone who made huge profits in yesterday's AI trade. Yesterday's profit percentage was about 5%. This is very good news. Let's continue to be profitable today! ! !💪
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Endeared:
Your whatsapp line

0 8 1 5 7 3 2 9 0 7 5
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Blossom12:
Congratulations to everyone who made huge profits in yesterday's AI trade. Yesterday's profit percentage was about 5%. This is very good news. Let's continue to be profitable today! ! !💪

Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2023
Earning in dollars is the only solution to this country brouhaha, better join us here and make some dollars daily
Dollar is increasing like over yeast bread, if you like play with MTFE opportunity, this is what we need to overcome the hard time in Nigeria.

If you know you know
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2023
How to register an account*👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽
1. Download *MTFE trading app* from google play store or Apple Store.
2. Open the app click on register, enter your details. Please register with your email

3. Leave organization code empty

4. Enter the promo code
👇

5. *After successful registration, click on wallet and click on security authentication to complete KYC.* *In a space of 15 minutes it would be completed then you can deposit and turn on AI*.

If you find it difficult receiving verification code, please chat me up on whatsapp 0 8 1 5 7 3 2 9 0 7 5

MTFE: makes life better
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Blossom12: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
The latest AI trading profit has been updated

Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by ashpanez: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Blossom12:
The latest AI trading profit has been updated

There are strong indications the the company and it's system has crashed. We hear investors can no longer make withdrawal,typical of how such platforms crash
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by Footwears01: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
ashpanez:

There are strong indications the the company and it's system has crashed. We hear investors can no longer make withdrawal,typical of how such platforms crash

MTFE has not crashed and will not crash. They upgraded their server, that was why there was delay in making withdrawals. Everyone i know that made withdrawals this week have all gotten their money.

MTFE dey for us!
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by PECON1(m): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2023
Footwears01:

MTFE has not crashed and will not crash. They upgraded their server, that was why there was delay in making withdrawals. Everyone i know that made withdrawals this week have all gotten their money.

MTFE dey for us!
mtfe had finally crashed with over 1.2billiin Dollars in investors funds, those idio.ts promoting it in this forum can now rest. Next to fall is manara.
Re: MTFE the giant steps to financial freedom.Hop in,earn in dollars on daily basis by dontrulee: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2023
Lol, I once said mtfe will crash.
A Ponzi scheme in disguise

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 / Cost And Profitability Of Oilpalm Farming(super Genetic) / How To Make More Than 3 Million Monthly Partnering With Telecom In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.