Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics (50705 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dude is just seeking relevance at all cost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
The world loves Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Jsucre(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
chubinwa:
Obi too pure abeg. He can travel to anywhere without restrictions unlike some of them who are banned from entering some countries
what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Bridget95(f): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
This Obis uniform dress code get as e b o.
Even Adams has revolutionized his dressing
The dress fits him,he knows it. Black fits him more than any colours
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Dshocker(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
This Social media president aka Peter Obi likes to use photos to chase clouts and deceive gullible Obidient followers.

The Elegushi that used Oro masquerade to chase Ibo voters away from polling booths in Lagos was also there but you won't see him posting pictures up and down social media. Anyway, so much for visa ban grin grin grin

Nobody knows or recognise whom Elegushi is, even Delemomodu is more popular than him.

Why didn't you say or ask why Delemomodu also posted it, abi tribalism don chop your skull?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by inkon: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2023

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Neoteny7: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
This Obis uniform dress code get as e b o.
Even Adams has revolutionized his dressing

He's in perpetual mourning for his dead political career

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by RPG2020(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
America cannot afford to fail because she is a constant reminder that millions of people from different races can come together and build a progressive country. But for tribalism, ignorance and religious fanaticism, Peter Obi could have built our own America.

Happy birthday to the United States of America, the world's most powerful country! Their independence is 4th July! Why are they celebrating it ahead of time?

as e dey pain you e go dey sweet them cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by PotatoSalad(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
While UK immigrations are looking for him
Test for hbp at any health centre close to you. It's free

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Obaofaba: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Man in Black
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by chuksanambra: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
This Agulu fool again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by 7upnigeria: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by 7upnigeria: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
chuksanambra:
This Agulu fool again.

You dey vex, calm down.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Jayhome24: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pls go to US to celebrate with them and not here then when you are coming oga pls pass UK I want check something.

Sour loser! Tueh.

US celebrating independence in June 28? Lie don kill obi.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by emonkey(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
When did America begin to celebrate independence on June 28 ? This man will never cease to amaze by his ignorance. Maybe the photo was taken last year sha and the man still no sabi where him dey since then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Switruth: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
I have never seen anyone that hates another human being more than the way you hated Obi. Anything about him shaves all the hairs around your pubic region. Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
America cannot afford to fail because she is a constant reminder that millions of people from different races can come together and build a progressive country. But for tribalism, ignorance and religious fanaticism, Peter Obi could have built our own America.

Happy birthday to the United States of America, the world's most powerful country! Their independence is 4th July! Why are they celebrating it ahead of time?
Yet only one tribe is there representing nigeria with obi. enough of the hypocrisy. Its only tribalism to you if anyone votes for anyone but obi. Clown logic

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by thaoriginator: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Famzing grin

Na by force? cry undecided
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Switruth: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
chuksanambra:
This Agulu fool again.
How Obi’s name torments you guys still remain a mystery.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by zachanalysis: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Why this guy always wears black baffles me o.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Electorate: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:

Go and arrest him in the US and hand him over to the UK government since the US government are quarreling with the UK government and they don't share intelligence again because Peter Obi is involved.

Now you see how powerful Peter Obi is and how daft you always sound.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Godjone(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
LajaLaba:
I dey pray make u no enter market u are mad
you,tinubu and your parents all together are useless and mad
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Max24: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Parachoco:
He couldn't turn Anambra State to California

But you're here believing he will turn Nigeria to America

The joke is on you 🤡
Did you say California? Was he able to turn Anambra to Lagos? Overrated politician!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Obi the twitter President

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Peppysco: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tntsi:
My president, my president.
We can't wait for you and datti to take the position we joyfully elected you for.

We cant wait for Leadership by practical and personal example.
We can't wait for people oriented leadership.
We can't wait for leadership that feels the pains of the people.
We can't wait for a leadership that will interact with the people
We can't wait for the new start of the new Nigeria.
My president. My president.

You go wait and wail till the next 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Alliswell248: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tntsi:
My president, my president.
We can't wait for you and datti to take the position we joyfully elected you for.

We cant wait for Leadership by practical and personal example.
We can't wait for people oriented leadership.
We can't wait for leadership that feels the pains of the people.
We can't wait for a leadership that will interact with the people
We can't wait for the new start of the new Nigeria.
My president. My president.

Your President.....not Nigeria President.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by GodWrites: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
CandidAdmin:
Man in black. You look goooood tho.

Question of the day - Would this man regime be better than BAT or Buhari?

Check my siggy.

He couldn't even organise a competent legal team, and he wants to fix Nigeria. 8 years as governor of Anambra, what did he achieve?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Karlosorji(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
This man's write up is constructive, intelligent and always the best. How I wish the court will do the right thing so that we can have someone that can represent us well
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by CandidAdmin(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
GodWrites:

He couldn't even organise a competent legal team, and he wants to fix Nigeria. 8 years as governor of Anambra, what did he achieve?

On my part, I'd say he did good and would have done better than bubu.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Electorate: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
Parachoco:
He couldn't turn Anambra State to California

But you're here believing he will turn Nigeria to America

The joke is on you 🤡

GodWrites:

Max24:

Did you say California? Was he able to turn Anambra to Lagos? Overrated politician!

We can all see how Tinubu turned Lagos to California or Dubai, Infact it was Tinubu that told our colonial masters to make Lagos Nigeria's capital city, he single handedly built the third mainland bridge and told all multinationals and banks to station their headquarters in Lagos.

He built Apapa port
He built National Theater and every public structure you now see in Lagos.

Lagos was just sand and stones and a deep forest when Tinubu became Governor in 1999, nothing existed before he became Governor. Clap for Tinubu.

Tinubu is now building a special filling station across Nigeria that will be selling fuel at N100 per liter to supporters like you and sell at N520 to other Nigerians like us that is not supporting him. Clap for yourself.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism / Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.