Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics (50646 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by matrixme(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Peter Obi is truly a new cat. He's really an inexperienced John Snow in politics. The same US he is running to today as the shining example of democracy has sooo many dark skeletons in her cupboard that they wish the world would not know about. There really is no messiah anywhere in this earth whose examples we must follow. The only Messiah is above. I only pity his gullible followers as they see him as some sort of god.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by sukar886: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
While UK immigrations are looking for him
Na u the look for am
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Moyeb2: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Holla
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by LajaLaba: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Godjone:
me,Obi and my parents all together are useless and mad
That's for sure!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by sukkot: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
is OB ok ? he looks like he has a huge tumor around his left lung which has made him asymmetrical shocked shocked
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Raskimonojendor: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
Dshocker:

Nobody knows or recognise whom Elegushi is, even Delemomodu is more popular than him.

Why didn't you say or ask why Delemomodu also posted it, abi tribalism don chop your skull?
Nobody knows him yet he was invited to the US Deputy consulate. Dey play.

Dele Momodu is in the business of journalism and showbiz. Is your agulu IPOB failed presidential candidate also a journalist too. I don't think so.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by yommen: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Okay my Yoruba head slamming Muslim

Yoruba Muslim is only in your confused imagination. So, stop imagining. Tinubu won in Ondo and Ekiti where there are more xtians but very few Muslims. The fact Muric keeps making noise doesn't mean he has supports of Yorubas who are Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
waledeji:
This was you while typing this shit cheesy cheesy
Sound like a JSS 2 boy talking
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Promiseisaac(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Today isn’t US independence anniversary
It’s July 4

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Tyktoker: 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
Look how decently dressed chimamanda looks. Hooligans be deceiving themselves believing color dyeing their head, tying rings around their legs still claim they are sane. Your outward look may have nothing to do with how decent a person is on the inside but it has everything to do with your productivity and hardwork, j.k Rowling, okonjo iweala, ngozi adiche can never be caught wasting their productive time and energy tying something around their legs and so do all other great women around the world. Me, I can never take ladies with colored hair, nose, leg, tongue, nipples ring serious. It's a sign of laziness and inactivity, and unseriousness, my judgement period!
Feintline:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1673817358039752704

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Babaibe: 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Advice Obi to get a job and stop roaming about for attention.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Peter Obi we know
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Adewale1603(m): 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Bobxin:

Why is this guy always in black?
black is his favorite color
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by sylve11: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
waledeji:
This was you while typing this shit cheesy cheesy

grin grin cool
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by chubinwa(m): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jsucre:
what are you saying
I am saying that PO is the man for the job. He has no stain to his name. This
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Promise47(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Happy birthday 🎉🥳 to USA you are loved dear America the most powerful country in the world you are loved I celebrate you America I will join you soon happy birthday my love
Feintline:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1673817358039752704
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by SAMBARRY: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
yinkus6750:
This Obis uniform dress code get as e b o.
Even Adams has revolutionized his dressing
please I'm still looking for broda obis one wrist Watch Abi why is he stylisy hiding his wrist beside chimandas hips wink

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by CursedOsuPigs: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tntsi:
My president, my president.
We can't wait for you and datti to take the position we joyfully elected you for.

We cant wait for Leadership by practical and personal example.
We can't wait for people oriented leadership.
We can't wait for leadership that feels the pains of the people.
We can't wait for a leadership that will interact with the people
We can't wait for the new start of the new Nigeria.
My president. My president.

Yes, the position YOU elected him for but for which patriotic Nigerians REJECTED him for.

Thank God we dodged a bullet.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by SAMBARRY: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
Na the one wrist Watch wey he claim he dey use Na him I dey take eye dey look for him wrist cheesy

I no see am Abi why he dey use style hide him wrist? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by SAMBARRY: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Babaibe:
he's our social media president, remember cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by nedekid: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
Really, since when?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by nedekid: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Babaibe:
Oga, you get mouth oh.
You "advice" Obi to get a job?
grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by SAMBARRY: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
grin
Jayhome24:
Pls go to US to celebrate with them and not here then when you are coming oga pls pass UK I want check something.

Sour loser! Tueh.

US celebrating independence in June 28? Lie don kill obi.
singing in Adele's voice

Goo eassyyy on obi grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by nedekid: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
matrixme:
Peter Obi is truly a new cat. He's really an inexperienced John Snow in politics. The same US he is running to today as the shining example of democracy has sooo many dark skeletons in her cupboard that they wish the world would not know about. There really is no messiah anywhere in this earth whose examples we must follow. The only Messiah is above. I only pity his gullible followers as they see him as some sort of god.
So because someone is invited to the US anniversary event means the individual is running to the US?
Is chimamanda also running the US? Are all the other invited guest doing same too or your post is specifically addressed to Obi, because he is the only one with 2 heads that honoured the invitation.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Herex377: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
But seriously, i dont know what mandate tinubu stole.....
I dont know why you insist on the possibility of rigging
...let get this right
If 100%igbo voted for obi
100% yoruba for tinubu
100%hausa for kwakwanso...
100%of other tribes vote equally for the 3,
By logic, obi can not win.... but you guys blame yorubas for not voting your candidate...
But if we are to look at it as the election went,some yorubas voted for obi and some igbos for tinubu...but y put all the blame on yoruba.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by tommykiwi(m): 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2023
yarimo:
Make BAT try enter US na, him dey go France and London, him dey forbid US?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by daygee12: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Godjone:
The great man who single handedly destroyed the agbado rodents and their cocaine sniffing thief. The man that won 2023 presidential election but was robbed by Mahmoud, tinubu and Buhari.

By the grace of God we are in court. Obi is coming

Now tell me who won?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by solreb: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tntsi:
My president, my president.
We can't wait for you and datti to take the position we joyfully elected you for.

We cant wait for Leadership by practical and personal example.
We can't wait for people oriented leadership.
We can't wait for leadership that feels the pains of the people.
We can't wait for a leadership that will interact with the people
We can't wait for the new start of the new Nigeria.
My president. My president.
Unfortunately that dream cannot happen not in Nigeria, perhaps in Biafra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by victorDanladi: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
America cannot afford to fail because she is a constant reminder that millions of people from different races can come together and build a progressive country. But for tribalism, ignorance and religious fanaticism, Peter Obi could have built our own America.

Happy birthday to the United States of America, the world's most powerful country! Their independence is 4th July! Why are they celebrating it ahead of time?
Like he built California or New York in Anambra.

Are these people intelligent at all

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by bentenny(m): 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

The same hatred of religious war he called out in his call with Bishop Oyedepo. He is a tribalist and a religious bigot.
Please quote just one tribal and religious statement he made whether before or after the election!
Just one!
I am waiting!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics by Occurstaem(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
Electorate:

We can all see how Tinubu turned Lagos to California or Dubai, Infact it was Tinubu that told our colonial masters to make Lagos Nigeria's capital city, he single handedly built the third mainland bridge and told all multinationals and banks to station their headquarters in Lagos.

He built Apapa port
He built National Theater and every public structure you now see in Lagos.

Lagos was just sand and stones and a deep forest when Tinubu became Governor in 1999, nothing existed before he became Governor. Clap for Tinubu.

Tinubu is now building a special filling station across Nigeria that will be selling fuel at N100 per liter to supporters like you and sell at N520 to other Nigerians like us that is not supporting him. Clap for yourself.
Yes ooo. I've also experienced this.
I bought fuel at 150/litre today because I'm an obidient.

All I needed was just to say I'm one of Obi Pandora supporters, and boom the fuel was sold to me at 150/litre.

Maybe you too should try it out.
Just say you're an Obi Pandora supporter, who knows, the manager of the filling station may order the attendant to sell fuel to you at 50/litre all because you're one of Obi Pandora die-hard fans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic) / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.