Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy (32535 Views)

States, FRSC To Share N12bn Proof Of Ownership Proceeds, Says Official / FG To Slash Levy On Imported Cars To 5% From 35% / The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy by valarinz: 6:47am On Jul 03, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Last week, the Permanent Secretary, Lagos Ministry of Transportation, Abdulhafiz Toriola, disclosed this. He stated that this certificate would help vehicle owners and the government assure the integrity of all vehicles registered on the National Vehicle and Identification Scheme database and track car theft and recovery of stolen vehicles.

What exactly does this mean? The bold part

For a second there, I thought you were doing this as a reasonable citizen now it seem clear to me you're a govt mouthpiece sort of

Imagine the big grammar typed there which ended up meaningless and you're posting it up.

Pls how will my paying extra ₦1k help assure the integrity of my vehicle

How will paying extra ₦1k help track my car when it's stolen?

Re: N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy by Sctests: 8:53pm On Mar 16
The extortion going on in this country is terrible..

1 Like

Re: N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy by Sctests: 9:01pm On Mar 16
From 1k it will be increased to 10k soon. I am sure the police, VIO and FRSC guys have started extorting people based on the extortion levy.

If you people don't start thinking of killing off all your rulers in the country, you will get taxed to death. People have to die for that country to move forward. .

Europeans killed their own politicians Aristocrats in the early 1900s and it led to the world wars that sanitized Europe down to the 1940s for the benefit of the offsprings who now enjoy the fruits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy by Sctests: 9:04pm On Mar 16
frankson1:

All the people complaining don't have a vehicle. How can they cry for 1k for every 12 months when they spend more than that for servicing

Lots of them will angrily talk about this while drinking 5 bottles of beer in a sitting.

You are the fool here. From 1k it will become 5k soon, and then 10k. Demented short-sighted agbado buffoon..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy by Sctests: 9:07pm On Mar 16
Alliswell248:

Better than turning to Anambra.

Another big-mouthed Agbado-munching buffoon..

1 Like

Re: N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy by frankson1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 16
Sctests:

You are the fool here. From 1k it will become 5k soon, and then 10k. Demented short-sighted agbado buffoon..

This topic was created since JUNE 28, 2023 which is about 9 (NINE) MONTHS ago.

You quoted me after 9 full months shocked 3 months short of 1 year undecided

You this poverty-ridden animal, you've been so poor and wretched that you didn't either have an internet connected phone or didn't have enough to eat talk more of buying data cry cry

I can understand that you're still backward and it's not my fault that your brain is smaller than the point of a pencil cry

You this crab, I've moved on and as well as the rest of Nigerians. I have 2 good cars and I had their papers renewed in January and February of this year and I'm not complaining.

Go back to the slum where you belong. undecided
Re: N1000 Vehicle Proof Of Ownership: Nigerians Reject Newly Imposed Levy by Sctests: 11:31pm On Mar 16
frankson1:

This topic was created since JUNE 28, 2023 which is about 9 (NINE) MONTHS ago.

You quoted me after 9 full months shocked 3 months short of 1 year undecided

You this poverty-ridden animal, you've been so poor and wretched that you didn't either have an internet connected phone or didn't have enough to eat talk more of buying data cry cry

I can understand that you're still backward and it's not my fault that your brain is smaller than the point of a pencil cry

You this crab, I've moved on and as well as the rest of Nigerians. I have 2 good cars and I had their papers renewed in January and February of this year and I'm not complaining.

Go back to the slum where you belong. undecided

You may write me a thesis. I don't live in your cesspit. Read my post history and get the point. How much is an AUD to your worthless Naira?

Effing blabbermouth feeling funky. Trisomic retards swarming everywhere in that cesspit. Swallowing all kinda shit from politicians and telling others do same. Naff off mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policeman Dies On Third-mainland- Bridge Okada Crash / The Most Common Car On Nigerian Roads? / Changing The Radiator Of Your Tokunbo Car From Single Cell To Double Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.