Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays (6103 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Chairs Lagos APC 163-campaign Council, Gbaja, Fashola Make List / Oduduwa Republic: Tinubu, Gbaja, Govs, Others To Hold Meeting / See Speaker Gbaja’s Tweet On Recent Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In S’Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by waledeji(m): 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
mbaise1000:

Do you know that hate is suffocating? That you are the one going through the stress and pain when you hate a person or people who don't care whether you exist or not? You are the one going through hell here and not IGBOS whom you are hating, and the funniest thing is that you will be calling the IGBOS haters, I don't expect you to know that you don't jealous who you are better than, you only jealous of people you can't match or beat, people like you who are in perpetual denial will not figure how it works, you will rush out to say you don't care but it's not what you say that matters, it's the reality and you know that reality, you are just in denial, if you are a little more intelligent, you will no that there are things you don't insult away or wish away or hate away, IGBOS in nigeria is one of those, the way I see it this pain and hatred and jealousy will outlast you, because IGBOS are more resilient and more focused than you, for every one senseless person in IGBO Land there are a thousand senseless one from wherever it is you come from and fortunately for every senseless person in IGBO Land (because there are definitely some) there are ten thousand sensible ones, and there is nothing any of the haters can do about this
This your long epistle sef is a sign of hate and pain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by fortunez1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2023
You prefer them crying ? As sadist concern

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by yarimo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
So you want them to be crying? All these IPOB illiterates self
KingOfIsoko1:
Just take a look at this picture,

What bemusement is making them laugh this hard while prayers are on going,

Indeed their god is their stomach

1 Like

Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
They are not there to crying now
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by adedayoa2(f): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Una must complain for everything.
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by adedayoa2(f): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
They are not there to crying now
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by Akungitit: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
IPOB goats will have serious mental illness and severe pains for the next 8 years of President Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by Johnjustice: 6:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Op you are the religious extremist now grin
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by farem: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
9jatriot:
Virtually everyone is smiling in this your pishure, even the guys at the back.

4 or 8 years is a long time to follow this part of madness you want to follow.

You dey mind the irredeemable ideiot!
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by mbaise1000: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
waledeji:
This your long epistle sef is a sign of hate and pain

I am matured not to know how hatred works and waste my time hating, and I am perfectly happy, why should a sane person worry about nonentities? I know I am secure, it's very simple to know that people like you who started the way you started here are the pained ones, but I don't expect you to comprehend that simple fact, that IGBOS are not mentioned in this thread and you came in insulting IGBOS in it, every half intelligent person will know you are the senseless one and hater here, but how can you know, no sane person will expect an animal to understand the things of human beings, a dog will understand things like a dog and a sheep can only understand things like a sheep that's why they are different animals
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by waledeji(m): 3:47am On Jun 29, 2023
mbaise1000:

I am matured not to know how hatred works and waste my time hating, and I am perfectly happy, why should a sane person worry about nonentities? I know I am secure, it's very simple to know that people like you who started the way you started here are the pained ones, but I don't expect you to comprehend that simple fact, that IGBOS are not mentioned in this thread and you came in insulting IGBOS in it, every half intelligent person will know you are the senseless one and hater here, but how can you know, no sane person will expect an animal to understand the things of human beings, a dog will understand things like a dog and a sheep can only understand things like a sheep that's why they are different animals
Oga preach that to your people first, don't be an hypocrite
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by NOwazobia: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2023
I thought one Stupid Arrewa was saying their is no reservations dignitaries in the mosque.

But this picture suggest otherwise.

You can clearly see Tinubu and his cronies sitting at the front, on a special mattress, and the area demarcated.

While others are behind...

Maybe na my eye dey pain me undecided
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by Alliswell248: 7:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Stupid thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by victorDanladi: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2023
mbaise1000:

Do you know that hate is suffocating? That you are the one going through the stress and pain when you hate a person or people who don't care whether you exist or not? You are the one going through hell here and not IGBOS whom you are hating, and the funniest thing is that you will be calling the IGBOS haters, I don't expect you to know that you don't jealous who you are better than, you only jealous of people you can't match or beat, people like you who are in perpetual denial will not figure how it works, you will rush out to say you don't care but it's not what you say that matters, it's the reality and you know that reality, you are just in denial, if you are a little more intelligent, you will no that there are things you don't insult away or wish away or hate away, IGBOS in nigeria is one of those, the way I see it this pain and hatred and jealousy will outlast you, because IGBOS are more resilient and more focused than you, for every one senseless person in IGBO Land there are a thousand senseless one from wherever it is you come from and fortunately for every senseless person in IGBO Land (because there are definitely some) there are ten thousand sensible ones, and there is nothing any of the haters can do about this
He begets hate!

Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by Vinnie2000(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2023
OP,

I wonder how Core Northern Muslims will view this picture. 🤔😒
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by mbaise1000: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2023
victorDanladi:

He begets hate!

Hate begets hate as you say, now you agreed that you are a hater, that's refreshing, so what is the difference between you and the one you are hating, you are hating back according to you so there is no difference, so you are not qualified to call others haters, but how can you figure out a simple thing like that, you don't give what you don't have, keep giving out what you have which is hate, but like I said, your hate can only affect little minds like you who will hate you back, not the majority of us who don't care whether you exist or not, who know that you are the one going through your pain and suffering, we will keep doing what we are doing and expect you to continue doing what you are doing knowing that whatever you are doing and your opinion doesn't count, our collective advice to you is that you can free yourself from this your perpetual painful and stressful suffering, the choice is yours
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by victorDanladi: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2023
mbaise1000:

Hate begets hate as you say, now you agreed that you are a hater, that's refreshing, so what is the difference between you and the one you are hating, you are hating back according to you so there is no difference, so you are not qualified to call others haters, but how can you figure out a simple thing like that, you don't give what you don't have, keep giving out what you have which is hate, but like I said, your hate can only affect little minds like you who will hate you back, not the majority of us who don't care whether you exist or not, who know that you are the one going through your pain and suffering, we will keep doing what we are doing and expect you to continue doing what you are doing knowing that whatever you are doing and your opinion doesn't count, our collective advice to you is that you can free yourself from this your perpetual painful and stressful suffering, the choice is yours
Yes!
Other tribes only return ya HATE.

So,check yourself.. before talking about others

Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by mbaise1000: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2023
waledeji:
Oga preach that to your people first, don't be an hypocrite

I am not preaching to you, what I said is clear facts but I don't expect you to know that, enjoy your pain, you chose it
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by plaindealer: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2023
lol@ Pandora ipob cult idol worshipping members wailing and lamenting about how Muslims pray and when and how to laugh...

Wonders shall never end...
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by mbaise1000: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2023
victorDanladi:

Yes!
Other tribes only return ya HATE.

So,check yourself.. before talking about others

Like I said there are things you don't hate away or insult away, how are we doing in this your shit hole, so IGBOS hate every other tribe and when they want to separate from all of you, you will start killing them, so that will mean you love to be hated, simple minds and their reasoning, we are the haters, and you will rather die than to allow your haters to go and have their own country?
Laughable oh, I almost forgot you are the people who worship their tormentors, no wonder some people are being made gate men you guide their inheritance for other people and be hating IGBOS who are trying to set them free, we are hated for trying to free you, from your slave masters, we leave nigeria and under one year, you will be driven in to the ocean as they promised you, I am sure the few intelligent ones among you know this and that's why they are against IGBOS leaving nigeria, but one will need a functional brain to figure this out which is lacking in most rifrafs in nairaland
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by waledeji(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2023
mbaise1000:

I am not preaching to you, what I said is clear facts but I don't expect you to know that, enjoy your pain, you chose it
You are the one seriously in pain and it shows I'm your write up..... So continue typing in pain ok
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by Akungitit: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2023
When will a typical IPOB goat stop being foolish?
Re: Blashpemy !!! Tinubu, Gbaja, Fashola, Nuhu R, Hamzat Laughing While Imam Prays by complexstuffs(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Imam threw a jibe, a funny one. The congregation responded with laughter.

KingOfIsoko1 here is your answer and stop DISGRACING yourself on social media

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thousands Flee Maiduguri / A Building Collapsed At Gwarimpa In Abuja - 1 Dead / Nigeria Among World's Major Investment Destinations - KPMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.