Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy (50865 Views)

Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Nigeria Talented Artist Opah Sneh Said It'sa BIG Congra If Wizkid To Feature Him / Top Ten Music Videos Featuring Nigerian Politicians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by JaceBlaze: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
This is so so true...even with their awards, anyone can win them now.

ANYONE...
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by JaceBlaze: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Wildkat02:
And I guess he’s a white man. Imagine him saying African artist 😂

Is he African?
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Silentgroper(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
3exe3:
Not sure I heard this dude on the track

same here bruh ...

thought I didn't download the full version
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by JaceBlaze: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2023
Angelfrost:

A lot of these African-Americans are culturally and ethnically confused, and low self-esteem nitwits!

They constantly make silly derogatory statements towards their fellow Blacks from other nations!

Like the word akata wasn't born in Nigeria lol yah

1 Like

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by JaceBlaze: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Other than MJ, no other Black American artiste has rocked a crowd like Burna Boy and Davido.

Watching videos of these two mega rockstars concerts and it gave me goosebumps.

No black American artiste has achieved world domination and rockstar status like Burna and Davido.
That studio artiste can go and die.

We just gonna have wait for you to kick out of your system whatever drug you sniffed before you posted this...like ain't no way boi shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by AuschwitzPrefec: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
JaceBlaze:

We just gonna have wait for you to kick out of your system whatever drug you sniffed before you posted this...like ain't no way boi shocked shocked

Don't you have a bale of cotton to pick ?
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by FORHII: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:
So? Are you the only artiste in the world? Your validation isn't needed bro, drake, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Future etc all vibes with our artistes..
Savage felt like an upcoming artist in that music... E pain am say Burna out shine him.

1 Like

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by RaySimran: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
KingCold:
This is so so true...even with their awards, anyone can win them now.

Lol grin

Bro you cappin' big time, not much person can do Grammys if it wasn't diluted to accomodate other genres.

African artiste bagging it now is because there's a category strictly for their kind of sound.

Afro-beat/fusion is our edge, no rapper here has won Grammys' best rap...... it's highly imposible......

So the award can't be won by anyone, they're only doing a favour so artiste elsewhere could feel among.....

cool
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
What!! undecided
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by KingCold: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
RaySimran:

Lol grin

Bro you cappin' big time, not much person can do Grammys if it wasn't diluted to accomodate other genres.

African artiste bagging it now is because there's a category strictly for their kind of sound.

Afro-beat/fusion is our edge, no rapper here has won Grammys' best rap...... it's highly imposible......

So the award can't be won by anyone, they're only doing a favour so artiste elsewhere could feel among.....

cool
I did not explicitly state that anyone can win it now because of African winning...Africans were winning the Grammys even in the 60s ...My argument is that artists that were winning the Grammys 15/20 years ago were of better calibre than now...both American and artists from elsewhere..

The Grammys were the domain of Whitney Houstons, Princes, Michael Jackson's of this world...look who's winning now? It's laughable

3 Likes

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by pacespot(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
Foundational Black American (FBA) grin
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Bashnigga(m): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
all the musicians u mentioned there are just 1 song they did with Naija artistes and most likely na Naija artist feature them. But wait which musician for Naija my nigga Jermaine (Jcole) sing with? Abeg who? Nigeria musicians wen dumb fit follow Jermaine vibe for music? Una really dey over hype una trash musicians. Y'all think everyone enjoy ur trashy Yash love bitches worshipping music? Una dey craze. I rather listen to generator noise than listen to 99% of Nigeria music. Watin dey worry una sef? Abeg tell me who J.cole sing with. Dey talk trash
I was shocked too o, I don't recall Cole ever featuring any nigerian artist or being featured by one... the only peeps with Nigerian roots that Cole sang with are Cozz and Wale

2 Likes

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Duru009(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Burnaboy is bigger than you......
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Clazzone(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
The only savage we know is a woman... Na Tiwa Savage...
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Moyeb2: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hey
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by feddy09(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Men I don't think ur really needed.. Fck u 21
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by blowjohn(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
This bastard that said Nas isn't relevant?
U cannot sing or rap 21 savage.
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Jayhome24: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Honestly I don't even know who is 21Salvage.

Is he Tiwa Salvage son? I never heard his name before.
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by francotunsco: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
Who is 21savage? We dont know him in this part of the world.
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Omini247: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
WEALTHYLADYTIME:
AND WHO IS THIS FAILED NIGGA WITH NO TALENT.

IT IS NOT HIS FAULT,

THE DUDE IS EVEN BLACK...

NO WONDER HE WILL KEEP FAILING.

HE IS THE ONE THAT AFRICA SINGERS WILL AVOID,TO AVOID HIM INFLICTING THEM WITH HIS PRIDE AND FAILURE SYNDROME.
I EVEN PITY BURNA BOY ALREADY.

WELL I DON'T LISTEN TO MUCH CIRCULAR MUSIC.

GOSPEL MUSIC ALL THE WAY.

JESUS IS LORD.

WEALTH IS GOOD.
Visit omini vibes dot com for more Gospel Music
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by finallybusy: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pointless news for jambite consumption.
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by DannyWalker: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Many of una no get sense, do you know why he said that?
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Desusi: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sitwalkstand:
How does this ameliorate the suffering of Nigerians.

Shift
Abi o,has it reduced subsidy or 40% increment in NEPA bill from July? Whether she used African artists again or not Tinubu has come to rule.
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Teeroyzimma: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Even 21st the Savage is talking, forming American gangster when you're not
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by edgecution(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2023
21 Savage is not an American.
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by myyansh68(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Other than MJ, no other Black American artiste has rocked a crowd like Burna Boy
What was his scores? 60/80000?
Chaiii check out SZA's 238000 for The SOS Tour .

Chaii, in what position,which position, how and why?
Here are few :
Prince
was an American musician, singer-songwriter, and producer. He was born on June 7th, 1958, in Minnesota. Prince was known as a highly proficient multi-instrumentalist as well as a great vocalist.
He has sold over 100 million records worldwide and is ranked among the best-selling artist of all time. This is more than enough to justify his standing on this list.

He was inducted into multiple Hall Of Fames, including the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the UK Music Hall of Fame, and the Rhythm And Blues Music Hall of Fame.

Chuck Berry

Jimi Hendrix
In the history of electric guitars, only two periods are known—before Hendrix and after Hendrix.
As one of the most innovative electric guitarists in rock history, Jimi Hendrix displayed many astonishing guitar-playing techniques.

Bob Marley
Bob Marley, who resonated with the masses by providing them with what they wanted to hear.
He often used his musical influence to shed light on the sufferings of the world. Some of such songs are “So Much Trouble in the World” and “Burnin’ and Lootin.”
He also globalized reggae, which grew out of the ska and rocksteady genres. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1994, making him the first artist to emerge from a third-world country.

Tina Turner

Stevie Wonder

Please don't let me start calling endless names for you.

No black American artiste has achieved world domination and rockstar . status like Burna and Davido.
Maybe on Uranus.

That studio artiste can go and die.
Shéyaa Bin's spotify =58,111,014 monthly
Bruna's spotify = 19,573,716 monthly .

1 Like

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by TheGift: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by myyansh68(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Afrobeats is taking over the world

.Chaiii
*SMH*

1 Like

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by EmmyDJourno: 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
We self no send him Papa, no be our fault say him Mama juice no flow😂
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Melagros(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
Emmastan291:
Somebody that has African Lineage....

I wonder oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s / Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot / Why Angelique Kidjo Is Burna Boy’s Biggest Threat In Grammy Awards Category

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.