Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy (50873 Views)

Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Nigeria Talented Artist Opah Sneh Said It'sa BIG Congra If Wizkid To Feature Him / Top Ten Music Videos Featuring Nigerian Politicians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by CoolJulian: 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
Who cares?
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Sonicroyel: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
HE DUDBT SAY SO
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by mordred44: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
Na wu sabi am
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Sonicroyel: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
FORHII:

Savage felt like an upcoming artist in that music... E pain am say Burna out shine him.

Hope yunno he didn't say it
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Wildkat02: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Is he African?

Yes he’s African. Only Africans have brown skin with kinky hair. And only Europeans and Caucasians have white skin with curly hair.
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by nedekid: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Never heard of him. Just looked him up though. Burma boy we know.
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by mekleelex200(m): 5:28am On Jun 29, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
u dey craze. Go listen "alot" 21 Savage ft J.cole. maybe ur naija musicians pass am for Naija but u see U.S nobody know ur trashy musicians except Nigerians wen dey there
The infrority complex in u is alarming, even the alot u mentioned is J. Cole that made people to listen to the song. Then tell me any of his solo song that pop like that alot and then we will know he a good artist. All this trash (trap) artist.
NB: Please, don't mention Rich flex because is Drake's song.
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by profodbaba: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Small yansh dey shake

in case you need help with Google ads, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram ads for your business. Contact+2349026503456
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by myyansh68(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2023
How will you know of sheeya Bin, where you refused to go soul and listen to cool 🎶 ?

mekleelex200:

The infrority complex in u is alarming, even the alot u mentioned is J. Cole that made people to listen to the song. Then tell me any of his solo song that pop like that alot and then we will know he a good artist. All this trash (trap) artist.

Bank Account .
Picky.
Alot.
No heart.
X.

Rockstar ft 21, which peaked at no 1 on billboard 100 and broke numerous records/ best rap.

21 has earned 11 platinum-certified singles as a lead artist ,so he got the reason to boast.

1 Like

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by PrinceMajestic: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2023
mekleelex200:

fuk outta my mention, meet ur mates
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by PrinceMajestic: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2023
myyansh68:
How will you know of sheeya Bin, where you refused to go soul and listen to cool 🎶 ?

Bank Account .
Picky.
Alot.
No heart.
X.

Rockstar ft 21, which peaked at no 1 on billboard 100 and broke numerous records/ best rap.

21 has earned 11 platinum-certified singles as a lead artist ,so he got the reason to boast.
Don't give the bitch ass nigga your time. He's so lame. Nigga said I got inferiority complex, so like forcing myself to vibe to senseless Nigeria music and hating on dope rap jams is wen I don't have an inferiority. What a pussy he is
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Invitationn: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2023
Shapeaso:
Of what use is he to African Artist?
The infantile post emanated from ignorance on 21’s side.
You are big in America but not in Africa.
African artists have locked down Africa. I bet Burna is more popular in America than 21 is popular in Nigeria.
The only problem is the fact that our artists seek validation which is counterproductive sometimes.
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2023
He what burna boy to push the song for him ni, Burna boy will cook and feed you at the same time?
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by phemmyfour: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Shapeaso:
Of what use is he to African Artist?
Don't mind him. The only Savage we know his Tiwa Savage

1 Like

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Kingofhoes: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2023
OboOlora:
Who cares!!!!
Dude is not even as good as Burna and he’s blabbing.
He should go and meet frog voice that will pay for a verse in his song lol

Burns boy is no where and can ever be anywhere close to what 21 Savage is

2 Likes

Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by PrinceMajestic: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Bashnigga:

I was shocked too o, I don't recall Cole ever featuring any nigerian artist or being featured by one... the only peeps with Nigerian roots that Cole sang with are Cozz and Wale
Cole and wale songs are like normal errday. "Winter Schemes" was not featuring, it is J.cole and Wale joint song. "In the morning" was Cole featuring, other ones Wale and his MMG crew featured J.cole, many songs it's a regular for them, they're good friends, they respect each other. Wale cannot even do any further songs with Naija artistes after his few failed attempts. Wale is as great as Jcole and even greater because he was already known in Rick Ross and Meek Mill MMG
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Emifa360(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Your loss bro😂
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Bashnigga(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
Cole and wale songs are like normal errday. "Winter Schemes" was not featuring, it is J.cole and Wale joint song. "In the morning" was Cole featuring, other ones Wale and his MMG crew featured J.cole, many songs it's a regular for them, they're good friends, they respect each other. Wale cannot even do any further songs with Naija artistes after his few failed attempts. Wale is as great as Jcole and even greater because he was already known in Rick Ross and Meek Mill MMG
Yeah, I noticed Wale hasn't done any collabs lately with Naija artists...
Ps: 'In the morning' was Jcole and Drake
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Olatara(f): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by occfx: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by NeloNelo: 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
FORHII:

Savage felt like an upcoming artist in that music... E pain am say Burna out shine him.

https://thegisthouse.com/rihanna-breakes-record-with-10-songs-reaching-1-billion-streams/
Re: 21savage Vows Not To Feature African Artist Again Days After Featuring Burnaboy by Eddysilver(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
I'm a 21 savage fan as well as Burna boy (of course). But what savage is saying is just bullshit. He got African roots too. It now black segregating black, damn!

By the way, my rival, careente7 and I, Eddysilver are having a rap battle. We would really appreciate your audience. Kindly click on the link below. God bless.

https://www.nairaland.com/7745082/rap-battle-challenged-battle-rap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Tonto Dikeh’s Video Shoot / FM Radio Presenters In Nigeria In the 1980s, '90s And Early 2000s / Wizkid Wins First-Ever Grammy For ‘Brown Skin Girl’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.