Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Nigerians Suspend Travel Plans To US, Europe As Economy Tickets Hit N2.2m - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Suspend Travel Plans To US, Europe As Economy Tickets Hit N2.2m (2610 Views)

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe / Nigeria Issues New Travel Protocol For China, US, Europe-bound Passengers / Entering USA Or Europe As A Married Man Or Single. Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians Suspend Travel Plans To US, Europe As Economy Tickets Hit N2.2m by LordAdam16: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yankee101:
If I plan my trip and buy it at least 30days to my trip at 3500 it’s too much

Prices are cheaper months before your trip, late at nights, directly on the airline’s website, with more stop overs, few hours to the flight if not fully booked, and when you register for specific airline reward programs/alliances so you can use you points instead of cash

Well, if booking 10 weeks out gets 1200. Purchasing on short notice shouldn't be thrice as expensive.

That's just me.

Kinda like European train tickets. Rates can be infuriating.

Sure, I'll pay. But it'll always leave a sour taste.

-Lord
Re: Nigerians Suspend Travel Plans To US, Europe As Economy Tickets Hit N2.2m by LordAdam16: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Yankee101:
This is ABV to JKF in 30 days from now attached so you see a practical example. It’s just 1500. But if you’re traveling today you’ll pay 3 to 5k

My point so far has been that a 300% increase outside of the prime booking window is objectively extortionary. 2x is reasonable. Anything higher is over the top.

-Lord
Re: Nigerians Suspend Travel Plans To US, Europe As Economy Tickets Hit N2.2m by grandstar(m): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2023
LordAdam16:

My point so far has been that a 300% increase outside of the prime booking window is objectively extortionary. 2x is reasonable. Anything higher is over the top.

-Lord

2,2 milla.

That's crazy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Nigerians Think Of America ? / What Is The Cost Of Traveling To Canada / Will Our Application To Visit The Uk Be Accepted.candid Opinion From The Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.