Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent (415 Views)

Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend / I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent by Lowkeygee: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
As the we are in the raining season, is no suprise most of us will use it as an excuse to call for "weather for two." These times has thrown so many people off gaurd due to their "20mins of pleasure" that went wrong at the process (you know what I'm talking about).
As a young guy or girl, don't let the sweetness of life ruin your future ahead because i want it to sound as a reminder just in case you want to partake "coitus meet and greet."

Just so you know, if you don't want her to get. Pregnant use protection or abstain from coitus this period. Cus if you aren't capable of taking care of yourself, how tf are you going to take care of a child?

So many girls getting pregnant at 16-20 and now you see the kid is with their grandparents (lets not talk about the ones living with their auntsor the mother alone whos struggling), not even being taken care of by that girl because she's still in her prime going after frivolous things unlike the ones who repented on time to face their lives (responsible single mothers tho).
Grow up! before trying to have a kid.
To the young girls, you will end up a single mother if the guy is good looking and not willing to own up to anything. Which good looking guy with options is ready to take care of a baby that was born out of carelessness?

Imagine, a guy/girl who is still finding his/her path jn life, broke, doing menial jobs to survive, can hardly feed or still dependingon their parents to put food on their table, you know... even some are trying to play an house wives for their fraudlent boyfriends thinking they will marry them when the time comes. The annoying part of it is they have zero life skills.

My two cents for our youths is don't try to have kids until you are financially well enough, secured a house and you are responsible to raise a child with both partners doing right. Because that is the bare minimum. Anything less, you might end up raising criminals, weak minded children, emotional unstable kids, to name a few.

If you can't take of yourself, how are you going to teach them how to take care of themselves?

Before anything think with your head not your private parts and also use protection to avoid stories that touch.

Nlfpmod, seun.
Re: Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent by ThatrealestApex: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
Lowkeygee:
As the we are in the raining season, is no suprise most of us will use it as an excuse to call for "weather for two." These times has thrown so many people off gaurd due to their "20mins of pleasure" that went wrong at the process (you know what I'm talking about).
As a young guy or girl, don't let the sweetness of life ruin your future ahead because i want it to sound as a reminder just in case you want to partake "coitus meet and greet."

Just so you know, if you don't want her to get. Pregnant use protection or abstain from coitus this period. Cus if you aren't capable of taking care of yourself, how tf are you going to take care of a child?

So many girls getting pregnant at 16-20 and now you see the kid is with their grandparents (lets not talk about the ones living with their auntsor the mother alone whos struggling), not even being taken care of by that girl because she's still in her prime going after frivolous things unlike the ones who repented on time to face their lives (responsible single mothers tho).
Grow up! before trying to have a kid.
To the young girls, you will end up a single mother if the guy is good looking and not willing to own up to anything. Which good looking guy with options is ready to take care of a baby that was born out of carelessness?

Imagine, a guy/girl who is still finding his/her path jn life, broke, doing menial jobs to survive, can hardly feed or still dependingon their parents to put food on their table, you know... even some are trying to play an house wives for their fraudlent boyfriends thinking they will marry them when the time comes. The annoying part of it is they have zero life skills.

My two cents for our youths is don't try to have kids until you are financially well enough, secured a house and you are responsible to raise a child with both partners doing right. Because that is the bare minimum. Anything less, you might end up raising criminals, weak minded children, emotional unstable kids, to name a few.

If you can't take of yourself, how are you going to teach them how to take care of themselves?

Before anything think with your head not your private parts and also use protection to avoid stories that touch.

Nlfpmod, seun.

So in a nutshell, what's you're trying to say is that, SEX and Pregnancies occur more during raining seasons? lipsrsealed

Dey play, come rain, come sunshine man must wack,

Besides na who poor dey wait for “Weather for two”, rich men dey run am under that weather 24/7 cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent by Lowkeygee: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

So in a nutshell, what's you're trying to say is that, SEX and Pregnancies occur more during raining seasons? lipsrsealed

Dey play, come rain, come sunshine man must wack,

Besides na who poor dey wait for “Weather for two”, rich men dey run am under that weather 24/7 cheesy grin

Yes, read again i said if you are not "capable" and na only broke men dey think this tin pass (although rich irresponsible guys still dey yhis table too) cus na wetin dem fit offer when cold dey. Brain go freeze ti think of him problem na conji go dey him mind. grin
Re: Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent by Cassandraloius: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
Na wa!

(1) (Reply)

Need A Strong Prayer Warrior To Pray For Me / Am I To Be Blamed? / It is Cheaper To Take Care Of A Baby Then A Full Grown Nija Woman True Or False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.