Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido (62508 Views)

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. / Chioma Reacts On How Davido Impregnated Anita Brown & Ivanna Bay / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by mordred44: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
D hotel said it all penis-ula
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Lanre1st(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh........davido will soon over take 2face.

dis guy jst dey share belle up and down.

His own sharing is even getting to international, from Naija to America to Paris, he distribute across the globe
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by deleodd: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Do you know what those people you mentioned are hiding from public gaze? Y'all should leave Davido alone. He's done nothing wrong. And he has the means to take care of his kids. That's the most important thing. Those women are not important.

ThatrealestApex:
See as Davido just dey fly into different Kpekus without Protection, you sure say this Baba no carry STD dey Waka so like this? undecided undecided

Nawa oo

God, make I just get sense like Otedollar, Tony Elumelu, and Obi Cubana when this money finally come in large

1 Like

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by moneyissweet(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
Meaning as famous as davido is,he is sleeping with cheap prostitutes without condom.

What a useless super star

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by 7arrows: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
9jabazeblog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38p5yP2Zz9g

A French lady named Ivanna Bayy, has also come out to say that she is pregnant for Davido.

001 is really a “One shot one Goal man”.

They had the romp in a hotel in Paris called Peninsula Hotel, and shortly after the Lady became heavy, she also did share a pregnancy test she did on the 3rd day of May 2023 confirming that she was pregnant.

This is coming after an American lady Anita Brown also accused the superstar of being pregnant for him.

2023 is about to be a year of many babies for the musician as it seems like while he was mourning the d#ATH of his son, he was busy moaning in different beds across the world.

Don’t blame him, people grief differently.

What do you think Guys? Davido Just Dey Nack Nack Anyhow

Wetin tire me na say the guy no dey use condom. Abi na so those pussy sweet reach.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by RedpillAnalyst: 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
RussellRutherfo:

You want to use this Davido's adultery and justify your Muhammedic prostitution brand of Mu'tuah?

Nah sir. My last point was we are not practicing monogamy and Muslims are not hippocrites like others. If they so desire to have more than one partner it is okay as long as they follow the prescribed protocol.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Ogunleti01: 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
It's safe to save OBO is a morafukerrrrrrrrrr!
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by cardoctor(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Thank God it's not one of my sisters.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Lukss: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2023
Just imagine!!

He is putting his life on a massive jeopardy...

Marriage is not meant for him. Cause he won't be 100%faithful with his partner..

I just pity chioma,she might have contracted STD from this bald head davido.

Can't they go n study burna boy n learn how he's been doing it without baby mama.

I come in peace oo
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Basicend: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
LordIsaac:
Imagine how shameless they've become. Was it forced sex they had?

They need rich guy to found the baby's custody. .

1 Like

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
WorkSmartEdu:
Will you shut up! Na you give am HIV? I bet top dollars that if you see him too, you will open that hole you have and he will ejaculate inside. Hypocrites everywhere!
hold your lips little boy who are you talking to? You think am useless like your sisters and the rest olosho man
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by noCAP(m): 12:08am On Jun 29, 2023
maticar:

What manner of cap is this?
Only poor men use condoms embarassed

What diagnosis? Ok maybe from Chlamydia and syphilis what about HIV?

You forgot about window period I guess
leave am. Him think say to dey nack raw na big man stuff
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Bullionaire: 12:13am On Jun 29, 2023
9jabazeblog:

A French lady named Ivanna Bayy, has also come out to say that she is pregnant for Davido.

They had the romp in a hotel in Paris called Peninsula Hotel, and shortly after the Lady became heavy, she also did share a pregnancy test she did on the 3rd day of May 2023 confirming that she was pregnant.

This is coming after an American lady Anita Brown also accused the superstar of being pregnant for him.

2023 is about to be a year of many babies for the musician as it seems like while he was mourning the d#ATH of his son, he was busy moaning in different beds across the world.

People grieve not grief.
I'm certain you're yorubad!
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Wildkat02: 12:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Davido allow your preek breatheee.. don’t suffocate it... have that sense of responsibiliri
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Tommydare(m): 1:03am On Jun 29, 2023
Just tell us u gay
MechanicMike:

...this exactly why all men are becoming gay to avoid female stress stress stress!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Emma09(m): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2023
Davido my guy, keep firing on. After all, u neva even reach wetin late DMX do. DMX wey get over 40 children from almost over 10 women nko? He never even marry anyone of them.

1 Like

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by zedegit: 1:10am On Jun 29, 2023
LordIsaac:
Imagine how shameless they've become. Was it forced sex they had?

Did they say it was forced sex?
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by zedegit: 1:13am On Jun 29, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
See as Davido just dey fly into different Kpekus without Protection, you sure say this Baba no carry STD dey Waka so like this? undecided undecided

Nawa oo

God, make I just get sense like Otedollar, Tony Elumelu, and Obi Cubana when this money finally come in large

Really? Because you haven't heard their stories?

You would have even added Dangote if not that one babe posted her aftersex picture with his yansh on display.

Forget talk.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by godofuck231: 1:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Come look at this , my grand mothers dog is pregnant too! Jesussssss , Jesus come see this , Davido has struck again
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32am On Jun 29, 2023
how can this travesti looking thing be pregnant...is it by divine intervention or what? THATS A MAN!!!
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by bdon12: 2:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Evergreen4:
But how much is condom again. Using condom would have prevented all this embarrassment. But no, David nwa Adeleke say na skin to skin dey sweet pass.

Even knowIf you must cheat, cover up your tracks and show maximum respect for your partner
Guy,condom no sweet...let say d truth
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Unaevince: 2:35am On Jun 29, 2023
9jabazeblog:

Thats bad, Davido is a superstar and he should protect himself and his family otherwise his downfall is by the corner. He could be jailed if he continues like this and thereby ruining his career.

Counsel; be careful and know that there is a lot of temptation out there.

God bless us and Nigeria
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Manaty2nice(m): 3:32am On Jun 29, 2023
😁😁😁 e be like Davido no sabi withdrawal method oh...🤔..

E allow em dick overshadow him head..

See lemme tell you something about withdrawal method, when kpenshing a lady without condom, Your Sense of reasoning should go along with your dick...🙄 Not your dick going along with your head, I repeat, ur head should go along with your dick..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Enemyofpeace: 4:21am On Jun 29, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Nawa oo

my own na to get sense like Dangote. The reachest man in Africa with lots of sense. He doesn't allow his prick to control him to fok anyhow
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Enemyofpeace: 4:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Manaty2nice:
😁😁😁 e be like Davido no sabi withdrawal method oh...🤔..

E allow em dick overshadow him head..

See lemme tell you something about withdrawal method, when kpenshing a lady without condom, Your Sense of reasoning should go along with your dick...🙄 Not your dick going along with your head, I repeat, ur head should go along with your dick..
withdrawal method no easy o. These days I no dey use my prick to fok girls again, it either I use my fingers or my tongue. If the guy no like am, let her go away
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Emma1Oj(m): 5:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Coolsat:
Mehn Davido sha. He no even fear STDs
don't be a one side judge. Be patient to listening to the defendant.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Miles300: 6:03am On Jun 29, 2023
This is the kind of arrogant behaviour when u think u are rich and can do whatever u like ....just look at the embarrassment his bringing to his self over women ........no sense of responsibility whatsoever.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Enice(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2023
9jabazeblog:

Most normal guys Bleep pass Davido self. It's just that Davido is successful. Most of this girl lure him with sex, after one round, dem go raise dem legs up make one single drop of sperm no come out of the kpekus. But with ordinary guys, dem go check ovulation period and all, dem no go even allow you drop inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by profodbaba: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2023
Father of many nations

in case you need help with Google ads, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram ads for your business. Contact+2349026503456
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by YorubaNinja: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Who will claim she is pregnant for me?

Free daily keke rides await her.

Werey, you too broke. grin
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:09am On Jun 29, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Greenfaces: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Coolsat:
Mehn Davido sha. He no even fear STDs
see the dirty ugly girls even. Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ XGee Seun Omogaji Commits Suicide After Leaving Note On Instagram / Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family / Final Year Student, Davido Shares His Final Year Project Topic (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.