Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido (62506 Views)

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. / Chioma Reacts On How Davido Impregnated Anita Brown & Ivanna Bay / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Corroro: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Na wa, e don dey too much o
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by LusadaTim: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2023

Zealot S64 vibe machine 50w massive bass

🔋 40 hours battery life
✴️ SD CARD
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 AUX // USB
🔺 Touch Button
🔻 High Bass

Pay on delivery

1 Share

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Michaelspresh(f): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2023
talented321:
If u want to confirm say girls cheap, just get constant cash and package yourself.
Davido i don't blame you, even girls too don't like broke guys.
Giving them pregnancy is a no for me.
Davido is a goal sha, the manchi just dey score anyhow. Penalty, freekick even from corner sef
Common close your dirty gutter mouth

Must you generalize?
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Michaelspresh(f): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2023
Okealaaye:

I wonder o. Hasn't James Hadley Chase said, You Never Know With Women? I wonder why Baba God created women. Today's women no be nobody's helpmeet at all. Whatever a man gathered using needle, they squander away using shovel. God for create man as hermaphrodite like the snail. No shame whatsoever. Woman wey fight you and carry you go court for divorce go still come attend im piking graduation or wedding for your house!
are you people mad or something?

Stop generalizing
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by talented321: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2023
But you are one of them.
Michaelspresh:
Common close your dirty gutter mouth

Must you generalize?
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Wetlands22: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2023
Coolsat:
Mehn Davido sha. He no even fear STDs

Dem no be Nigerian girls bro
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Michaelspresh(f): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2023
talented321:
But you are one of them.
Oga...most of you bashing ladies here would have done same if you were to be a girl

BTW....I'm not one of them
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by charlizonto: 8:15am On Jun 29, 2023
Shey u think say na all superstars dey get common sense undecided
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by charlizonto: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by famology(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2023
LordIsaac:
Imagine how shameless they've become. Was it forced sex they had?

Did they say they were raped? Hunger don chop some of una brain for dis nairaland.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by talented321: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Why will i be bashing ladies, i only tell the truth. Beside there are some strict women but it is very rare, like out 20 you will only see one strict women or none at all.
You are insulting me for my own comment, and you said i am bashing ladies, why not say what you want to say without insulting me.
Michaelspresh:
Oga...most of you bashing ladies here would have done same if you were to be a girl

BTW....I'm not one of them
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by EnterpriseMan: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2023
As long as he paid them, no need for them to air his dirty laundry na grin grin Make them leave Oga Davido alone. One cannot fuxk in peace again without it going public grin
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by mutantninja: 8:22am On Jun 29, 2023
CSTRR:

It's more prominent in some groups than in others

The average Yoruba man is more randy than the average Igbo man,for example.

Just look at the disparity in the level of official or unofficial polygamy between both groups of men, even in the same Christian religion.

Give that Yoruba man wealth or high level position where he is in control of beautiful women and you have added fuel to fire.

You have finished him.

Only the holy spirit can save him now.
How this quickly turned to a tribal topic showed your pea sized brain only understands and enjoy tribalism… I wonder why the Igbo lady with him can’t go back home to her parents lol , you’re a weak mind cstrr….
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by famology(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Wahalar ...First it was akata babe
Now a French woman

In kalistus voice

It is over

But all this women sha....while he was in pain and grieving and crying over the death of his son and he needed a shoulder to lean on instead of all this women to empathise they were just taking advantage of him and offered kpekus....a grieving man doesn't have the mental strength to say no
Poor Davido

Grieving man no suppose get erection.

1 Like

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by sharone21(f): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2023
Karlifate:
grin

30BG claims Davido is innocent, but that's 2Baba's name. grin

Anyways, this shawty is just chasing clout.

Playing Clout by Offset x Cardi B

🎶 🎶 🎶

See who u dey take offset D's matter..... Person wen dey accuse him wife say she cheat?..... C no be like Naija woman wen dey endure wen man cheat..... Now, Nigerians are begging O to endure it, pray for her inorder to fix things etc( lol)
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by famology(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2023
New cat dey win awards, old cat dey give people belle.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:30am On Jun 29, 2023
Coolsat:
Mehn Davido sha. He no even fear STDs

God never create a
yoruba man who pass over free toto becos of fear of STD
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by johnez4u: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2023
You guys are just talking trash here. You don't even know if this story is true or not. Some say he does not have home training, some say he does not wear condoms, while other say he should stay with one woman.

Where have your own home training gotten you to? And has anyone ask the women why they swore never to wear female condoms? Finally, when you get to Davido's level, you will understand what it means when people say women are like Ants to sugar.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Nauttyprof(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2023
This part of the report got me laughing - while he was mourning the death of his son, he was busy moaning in different beds across the world.

If the report was true, then Davido has a big problem. You can't act like you dearly missed your son and yet go about sleeping with ladies. Davido don enter am.

Chioma right now will be like Davido, what's really going on? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Nauttyprof(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2023
LordIsaac:
Imagine how shameless they've become. Was it forced sex they had?

Did they ever mention this? I don't understand what you intend to achieve with this. The point is that he should accept the outcome of his sleeping around.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by LordIsaac(m): 8:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Nauttyprof:

Did they ever mention this? I don't understand what you intend to achieve with this. The point is that he should accept the outcome of his sleeping around.
Let me just dignify you with a response since you're obviously deficient in comprehension. The statement up there presupposes that they had a mutual/consensual sex. There's therefore no point dragging him on social media.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Nauttyprof(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2023
LordIsaac:

Let me just dignify you with a response since you're obviously deficient in comprehension. The statement up there presupposes that they had a mutual/consensual sex. There's therefore no point dragging him on social media.

Since you are also short of the same thing you accused me of, then there is a need to explain further. He should be ready to accept the outcome of whatever thing done. If he can't respect his marriage with Chioma then, he should be ready for any dragging on social media. He should know he is a celebrity and also married before knacking another lady outside of marriage.
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by akinriches: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2023
Davido must be a great vulcanizer...
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by LordIsaac(m): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2023
Nauttyprof:

Since you are also short of the same thing you accused me of, then there is a need to explain further. He should be ready to accept the outcome of whatever thing done. If he can't respect his marriage with Chioma then, he should be ready for any dragging on social media. He should know he is a celebrity and also married before knacking another lady outside of marriage.
I get your point. A woman is the gatekeeper of her private part. If she opens it recklessly, she has no right to blame anyone for its consequences!
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by LordIsaac(m): 9:00am On Jun 29, 2023
Nauttyprof:

I get your point. A woman is the gatekeeper of her private part. If she opens it recklessly, she has no right to blame anyone for it's consequences!
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Nauttyprof(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2023
LordIsaac:

I get your point. A woman is the gatekeeper of her private part. If she opens it recklessly, she has no right to blame anyone for its consequences!

There is no blame. She only declared that she is pregnant and she needs to prove herself after several dragging on social media. What if Davido has refused to grant her audience after knowing this pregnancy status?
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by CartelKenneth: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Respect? When money is involved?

Of Davido was a poor man, her family would have packed her things out of the house.

But as it stands now, money rules! They have no say!

But there are definitely some few parents who still won’t take this embarrassment regardless of the money.

That means they're not staying for Davido they're just staying for the money
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Since Davido no win BET award or Grammy award at least he go win boby count award grin
Father of all nations loading... cool
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by mirinder: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2023
franchasofficia:
Sexual promiscuity in men has nothing to do with tribe or race, it is a natural deficiency in all sexually active men with the means.

The only men who claim to be sexually disciplined are mostly broke men or men struggling to meet their financial obligations, and men under a strict religious or political obligation and surveillance, take away those conditions and you have a randy man ready to hump any willing coochie ;7D
help, I want to suck pussy
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by uptownemmygee(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
See as Davido just dey fly into different Kpekus without Protection, you sure say this Baba no carry STD dey Waka so like this? undecided undecided

Nawa oo

God, make I just get sense like Otedollar, Tony Elumelu, and Obi Cubana when this money finally come in large

You refuse to understand the difference between those names you mentioned and been a superstar celebrated almost all over the world
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MechanicMike: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Bro, who wan gay go gay. Don't blame women for it

So u making excuse coz u gay....corrrrrect? Shame on u sir for been gay. U a disgrase to Nigeria sir!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MechanicMike: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2023
obie3rixe:
oga all men are not becoming gay, na only you bayi..

Really? Then why u on nairaland always talking to men insted of chassssin females...YOU ARE GAY SIR. SHAME ON U FOR IGNORRRING WOMEN.SHAME ON U!!!(no oofencse) angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! / Tiwa Savage Signing Autograph On Boobs Of A Fan Goes Viral / Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.