Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido (62505 Views)

See Davido's 7 Baby Mamas - Meet The New Ones, Anita Brown And Ivanna Bay. / Chioma Reacts On How Davido Impregnated Anita Brown & Ivanna Bay / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by petux(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ishilove:
Oshey! That's why he chose the acronym 'OBO', and it is slowly shaping his destiny as he embarks on a aggressive gbola giveaway campaign....

Community preek.

Embarks on an*

1 Like

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Paragon4(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Our one and only davido

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by lexy2014: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
MechanicMike:

So u making excuse coz u gay....corrrrrect? Shame on u sir for been gay. U a disgrase to Nigeria sir!!!(no oofencse) angry

only a gay can know a gay. congratulations on being gay. did you become a gay because of woman wahala? pls share your experience. some of us can learn from it. thank you in advance
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Pootle: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
everyone jus believe he knack those girls without looking at things thoroughly, that why than gender can pin rape on a cool dude falsely
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by ojialo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2023
Davido is winning the preg-a-thon challenge
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MechanicMike: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

only a gay can know a gay. congratulations on being gay. did you become a gay because of woman wahala? pls share your experience. some of us can learn from it. thank you in advance

Son..How can I be gay when I have yansh 17 out of 26 women I meet from nairaland sir? U don't belif me ask Siofra sir (real talk) angry
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by lexy2014: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
MechanicMike:

Son..How can I be gay when I have[b] yansh[/b] 17 out of 26 men I meet from nairaland sir? U don't belif me ask Siofra sir (real talk) angry

That's a lot of men you have "yansh". you doing great. weldone. why do you prefer men to women?

You started your post with one word and ended with another for me alone? grin grin
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Pootle:
everyone jus believe he knack those girls without looking at things thoroughly, that why than gender can pin rape on a cool dude falsely

You understand what's going on bro
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by Adanac(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
This guy na real Davido for life!
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by harmony75: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Are all these not embarrassing to David.. This is shameful now so what advice/examples is he gonna give his daughters and sons!?
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by JeffreyJunior: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
YorubaNinja:

Werey, you too broke. grin
My brother, richness is measured by needs.

If my needs are worth 2k and I have 5k, then I may be richer that Bill Gates. grin

1 Like

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MechanicMike: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

That's a lot of men you have "yansh". you doing great. weldone. why do you prefer men to women?

You started your post with one word and ended with another for me alone? grin grin

Brother do u no the full meaning of Yor head is not corrrrect?it mean Yor head is divide into 2 sir!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
MechanicMike:

Brother do u no the full meaning of Yor head is not corrrrect?it mean Yor head is divide into 2 sir!!!(no oofencse) angry

At first you call me "son". Later you say "sir". Maybe you should asking yourself your question.

Meanwhile, you haven't told me why you prefer to "yansh" men more than women.

Why are so many men sexually attracted to you?
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by MechanicMike: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

At first you call me "son". Later you say "sir". Maybe you should asking yourself your question.

nigggggga u funny. so wot if men attracted to me.niggga is dat sopose to ofennD me? grin grin grin.niggga even if Yor mother or father is attracted to me.so wot?is Yor father attracted to me?..nigggga talk to me ?(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by lexy2014: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
MechanicMike:

nigggggga u funny. so wot if men attracted to me.niggga is dat sopose to ofennD me? grin grin grin.niggga even if Yor mother or father is attracted to me.so wot?is Yor father attracted to me?..nigggga talk to me ?(no oofencse) smiley

Am no longer "son" or "sir". Am now "nigggggga". What happened?

But you haven't answered the questions.

Re: Ivanna Bay: French Lady Claims She Is Pregnant For Davido by yemmywesey(m): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Christiano davido

Lionel davido

Zinadine davido

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! / Tiwa Savage Signing Autograph On Boobs Of A Fan Goes Viral / Rapper, DMX Dies At 50 - Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.