Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) (37771 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Believeintruth: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2023
Afamed:
Day don break

The Pandora fraud wants to re write history
Every thing he presented them was less than N200k

Damage control with 2 bags of rice

Grow up, this format is stale
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pulpit raising no work.

Nah mosque crashing the goat one do nos.

Maybe next election cycle he will call Gumi and BH and tell them he will ensure Sharia law all over Nigeria .

Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Believeintruth: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
drlateef:

Another gimmick. Smacks of desperation to impress. Not his natural disposition. That’s how he was gallivanting from one church to the other shouting yes daddy upandan. Obi is a typical desperate politician. Nobody should fall for his scam.

If he didn't do it, you will say rubbish, now he has done it, you are seeing it as desperation. Bros this is stale, look for something that can stick
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Arapmoi22: 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
Pulpit raising no work.

Nah mosque crashing the goat one do nos.

Maybe next election cycle he will call Gumi and BH and tell them he will ensure Sharia law all over Nigeria .

Idiot.

With obi, all you said is possible.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by phemray(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2023
Penguin2:

What is there to see is that you need to see that Obi is not the religious bigot that you lots paint him to be.

You can see that it’s not campaign period but he’s visiting Mosques and giving them gifts.

So that when you see him doing this same thing during elections, you won’t say it’s for votes.

Have u ever see him doing this since or b4 he joined politics?? No. So it's not in him he started recently cos of politics. Even churches that he went to are mostly for first time cos of politics.

Just watch it, he will start going to the north for programs and familiarity soon after election petition is over. All for d north to know him. So it's politics and strategy now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by cardoctor(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Very good man of the people
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Asswipemod: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
See where dis coward come hide. Throwing tantrums against people wey pass am. Shey you don collect your agbado card grin grin
Ok wait your King of agbado is on his way to deliver it to you

What a coward grin grin

Wailer Banton aka DatNiggaDaz aka King of Cowards! Have you eaten àgbàdo? I have a box full of that sent from president Tinubu to be delivered to you. Meanwhile, an àgbàdo card is in an envelope for you. It's also in the box. Use that to fill the tank of your jalopy. At least with that, you'd stop wailing for the main time.😝😝😝😝😝😝

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
on a normal day that's how obi is. I knew him then when I follow my dad to his warehouse in apapa then to pick corn starch. He is very relatable and down to earth, its just that they some people have used politics to ruin relationships between family and friends even religious and ethnic wahala
Thank you!

It’s so unfortunate that some Tinubu supporters have suspended reason because of politics.

That’s why they attack Obi even if it doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Penguin2: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
phemray:

Have u ever see him doing this since or b4 he joined politics?? No. So it's not in him he started recently cos of politics. Even churches that he went to are mostly for first time cos of politics.

Just watch it, he will start going to the north for programs and familiarity soon after election petition is over. All for d north to know him. So it's politics and strategy now
Obi has always celebrated Eid with Muslims since he was governor.

He has always attended church events since he was governor.

And hey, there won’t be any need for him to continue after Election Petitions are over because he would be president then.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by maticar: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2023
HayB100:
e no infest me reach my papa, I mean that idiot wey born me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yea he's truly an idiot, manage am like that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Bridget95(f): 12:07am On Jun 29, 2023
fredoooooo:
Obi ... Obi... Obi , ... haaaaaaaaaaa !!!! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Christian take back your country.... Obi cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Obi lamba.... Obi of china..Obi Nwa lie ..
But since 2015 99% of federal appointments have gone to Muslims
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Wildkat02: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Please what is there to see abeg undecided

What is there to see is your rotten hag of a pusssy
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Alexis11: 1:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Don't mind the mumu.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Alexis11: 1:56am On Jun 29, 2023
Wildkat02:

This mugu! Shey e still dey favor u and ya family? My happiness be sey the whole suffer na we all go chop am together and na jobless nitwits like u go suffer pass

Obi as candidate would have been worse. He's clearly the worst candidate in the last election.

Let's endure the suffering for now and allow the new government to stabilise, Tinubu will turn things around very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by MS247: 2:02am On Jun 29, 2023
grin

. Obi and his Nollywood acting

Anyways thanks for the two bags of rice and 20 can of malt

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by NomborPhilip10: 2:35am On Jun 29, 2023
After issuing them with ID cards, demolishing mosques when he was the governor of Anambra.

Calling on the 2023 presidential elections as being a religious war he was fighting against the Muslims, promising Mr David Oyedepo, they will not regret if he (Oyedepo) helps him win.

Now he suddenly recognize and is associating with those he proclaimed religious war upon?

Cheap political attention seeker, seeking for political sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 2:40am On Jun 29, 2023
Obi no dey give shishi grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 2:51am On Jun 29, 2023
angry 1 bag of rice,50 spaghetti plus 100k
Candidlady:

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Chibuzoripob: 2:52am On Jun 29, 2023
sad OBI is a SCAM cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by saysoo: 3:05am On Jun 29, 2023
Penguin2:
Peter Obi, today, celebrated the Eid with Muslims in Awka and Onitsha in Anambra State where he handed gifts and Cheques in the spirit of the season.

https://twitter.com/MissPearls/status/1674100666271404032?t=kNt9p8J91e32fMitfJO7BQ&s=19
You never thought these day will come when you sent them to Asaba?
Life is really a mistery.
Yaya salah though.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by deji17: 3:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Where is the picture from last year Eid celebration? Smart people can see through your disguise. Nothing for you in 2027 and beyond too. Anything for the camera. Fake guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Akujuriobi: 3:20am On Jun 29, 2023
Go one sir,you are good and honest man, Nigeria need you and your like,be rest assured of my continuous prayers.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Manaty2nice(m): 3:21am On Jun 29, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=124094098]

What is there to see is that you need to see that Obi is not the religious bigot that you lots paint him to be.

You can see that it’s not campaign period but he’s visiting Mosques and giving them gifts.

So that when you see him doing this same thing during elections, you won’t say it’s for votes.

U spoke really well...best comment here..,💯💯 ..ur last paragraph just summarized all 👍👍👍
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Akujuriobi: 3:21am On Jun 29, 2023
Good one sir,you are a good and honest man, Nigeria need you and your like,be rest assured of my continuous prayers.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Manaty2nice(m): 3:22am On Jun 29, 2023
[Hmm 🤔...I like ur comment..👍quote author=Penguin2 post=124094098]

So that when you see him doing this same thing during elections, you won’t say it’s for votes.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by complexstuffs(m): 4:10am On Jun 29, 2023
Rebuke:
Peter Obi: the man I voted for👌
I will always be super proud of him

Tell me, have yhu ever seen such a politician before? Anywhere he goes he is celebrated. Obi isn't yhur usual naija politicians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wz0umGGp6c

So you were one of the people that voted for the most dangerous politician in Nigeria. A man on a religious war, a liar,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by nony43(m): 4:24am On Jun 29, 2023
HayB100:
abeg ask the mumu oh, what's there to see abeg? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How many of the top Politicians in the North have you seen celebrating and gifting Christians items on Christmas Day.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by nony43(m): 4:25am On Jun 29, 2023
complexstuffs:

So you were one of the people that voted for the most dangerous politician in Nigeria. A man on a religious war, a liar,

How many of the top Politicians in the North have you seen celebrating and gifting Christians items on Christmas Day.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by nony43(m): 4:26am On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by nony43(m): 4:27am On Jun 29, 2023
Dittodat:
Masquerading ..... we know his true thinking.
Religious war fanatical yes Daddy.

Call El Rufai a religious fanatics too. He made it open.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by nony43(m): 4:28am On Jun 29, 2023
HayB100:
Lol, as usual, social media president, always fooling his dindinrin followers, if him like, make him give them his life savings, it won't make him become Nigerian president 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.