Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) (37775 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by HayB100(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol answer the question I no dey intimate u
Orilomo funwo ati Baba e
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by bcashy: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2023
We can't be deceived
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by complexstuffs(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2023
nony43:

That was for a particular Mosque and a cheque to finish their construction. In your right senses so two bags we do for all the Muslims in Anambra. All my life I don’t think I have seen a Northern Muslim gifting Christian Wheather a family or a community on Christmas Day.

If only you could read and understand, you would have understood my 4th point in my reply to the mumu statement.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Believeintruth: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2023
drlateef:

Has he been doing it before? No. So this is a gimmick.

So the ones Tinubu does for Christians is not a gimmick abi. Your hypocrisy stinks abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by NotCool: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Stay away from Nigeria politicians, have unlimited peace of mind.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by nony43(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2023
complexstuffs:

If only you could read and understand, you would have understood my 4th point in my reply to the mumu statement.

Your own statement mums pass.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2023
This one self wan be president. Yeye
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by drlateef: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2023
Believeintruth:

So the ones Tinubu does for Christians is not a gimmick abi. Your hypocrisy stinks abeg.

Make your enquiries from Lagos state CAN branch. Many of the pastors are on salary by Tinubu for many years. That’s why Lagos CAN was the first to dissociate from national body when they attacked Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Ceejay94: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Candidlady:

Please what is there to see abeg undecided
You are blind, that's why you can't see anything there. Supporter of evil
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Coolgent(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nice gesture from H.E Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Believeintruth: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
drlateef:

Make your enquiries from Lagos state CAN branch. Many of the pastors are on salary by Tinubu for many years. That’s why Lagos CAN was the first to dissociate from national body when they attacked Tinubu.

So it is not a desperate move abi. Oga you are a bloody hypocrite abeg and your hypocrisy stinks.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Wildkat02: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Alexis11:

Obi as candidate would have been worse. He's clearly the worst candidate in the last election.

Let's endure the suffering for now and allow the new government to stabilise, Tinubu will turn things around very soon.

And u already know all these because you’re a super political analyst right?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by fredoooooo: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wildkat02:

See him foaming from the mouth. 😂 😂 send me your aza let me drop u small palliative to ease the tension the tinubu favor is doing you
Kid ... go and play
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Wildkat02: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
fredoooooo:

I’m a hungry Kid ...

That’s why I said send your aza
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by drlateef: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Believeintruth:

So it is not a desperate move abi. Oga you are a bloody hypocrite abeg and your hypocrisy stinks.

How desperate is that? Something he has been doing for many years before declaring his presidential ambition. Can you differentiate between philanthropy and political gimmick?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Such kindness that even a mandate thief cannot see to do.
The Bible says much about the evil man: 'He will not see when good comes'.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Zee0007: 3:06am On Jun 30, 2023
Fun grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by Believeintruth: 3:14am On Jun 30, 2023
drlateef:

How desperate is that? Something he has been doing for many years before declaring his presidential ambition. Can you differentiate between philanthropy and political gimmick?

Tinubu's philanthropy is a political gimmick designed to curry people's favor. Where is his source of wealth to do that? What emterprise has Tinubu done in his life to have that kindness wealth? He was a Junior accountant in Mobil a level not more than an ABO in a bank,we claimed to work for Deloitte as a junior accountant, so where did he get the kind of money you claimed he had for philanthropy designed political gimmick?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by drlateef: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

Tinubu's philanthropy is a political gimmick designed to curry people's favor. Where is his source of wealth to do that? What emterprise has Tinubu done in his life to have that kindness wealth? He was a Junior accountant in Mobil a level not more than an ABO in a bank,we claimed to work for Deloitte as a junior accountant, so where did he get the kind of money you claimed he had for philanthropy designed political gimmick?

You are definitely ignorant with most of what is coming out from you. Please do your research before talking next time.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) by TollinsN: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
maticar:

The day the links was posted here you didn't have data

Shift

So you have been so dull that you cannot find out yourself. Okay take and connect if you have the money to buy data
(1) https://twitter.com/GazetteNGR/status/1642218315685699586?t=X67dARSaKFafrFU5GscfEw&s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Stable Was The Naira Under Gen. Buhari? / Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.