Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. (924 Views)

How Come Our Politicians always look unkempt and malnourished. / Fulani herdsmen and their women celebrating sallah and partying (photos) / He Is A Muslim But Rules In A Christian Dominated City In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by ThankUUJesus: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2023
Why are Christian politicians always celebrating sallah with Muslims but Muslims does not do the same.

During sallah you will always see christians celebrating with Muslims and even given them gift just like Peter Obi. But I can't remember seeing prominent Muslim politician celebrating Christmas or Easter with Christians and given them gift.

is is because Muslims sees christians as infedels.

There is a popular Muslim big boy in my area that told us during the last sallah that he can not give christians gifts during sallah because there will be no reward from God for doing that. But there are some Muslims that gives christians gift in my area, however, I have not seen any prominent Muslim celebrating Christmas with Christians talk more of giving christians gifts during Christmas celebration.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by woginid967: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2023
Christianity in Nigeria is hypocritically weak, its just solution centre and cruise. Bible apostles would weep for Nigerian Christians

Muslims know their code and dont celebrate Christmas or wish Christians any greeting during the xmas.

Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by haffaze777(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by vengertime: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
ThankUUJesus:
Why are Christian politicians always celebrating sallah with Muslims but Muslims does not do the same.

During sallah you will always see christians celebrating with Muslims and even given them gift just like Peter Obi. But I can't remember seeing prominent Muslim politician celebrating Christmas or Easter with Christians and given them gift.

There is a popular Muslim big boy in my area that told us during the last sallah that he can not give christians gifts during sallah because there will be no reward from God for doing that. But there are some Muslims that gives christians gift in my area, however, I have not seen any prominent Muslim celebrating Christmas with Christians talk more of giving christians gifts during Christmas celebration.

Those terrorist hate anything Christ, let alone Christmas

3 Likes

Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by yarimo(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
It is a matter of choice nobody force anyone to celebrate with Christians or Muslim
ThankUUJesus:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2023
This question are for political jobbers,an average Muslims celebrate Easter and Xmas with Christian

3 Likes

Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by inoki247: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2023
You people av come....

It seems this election really messed Alot of people up...

I don't know the type of people you guys walked with relate with if you've friend from the two religion you both will be the first to text each other so you can get free Chicken on Xmas, Easter day or Sallah, Ramadan day this I know of in SW some Family even used that avenue to always do get together....

If you check some Church preaching and doctrine they're even against you taking Salah Meat from a Muslim cause they believe is a Sacrifice..
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by frankyychiji(f): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2023
inoki247:
You people av come....

I don't know the type of people you guys walked with relate with if you've friend from the two religion you both will be the first to text each other so you can get free Chicken on Xmas, Easter day or Sallah, Ramadan day this I know of in SW some Family even used that avenue to always do get together....

If you check some Church preaching and doctrine they're even against you taking Salah Meat from a Muslim cause they believe is a Sacrifice..
You would have made sense if only you kept election matters out of this.
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2023
Na dem sabi ..
No wonder muslims dey treat them anyhow

1 Like

Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by helinues: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2023
That's not the case of SW people.

I can't even count how many masquerade Akara I don chop

1 Like

Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by inoki247: 7:38am On Jun 29, 2023
frankyychiji:
You would have made sense if only you kept election matters out of this.

Where was the thing posted please this Politics section so what's the OP trying to du....

I know how many time I don chop Yam during the triditionalist festival if no be say I no dey chop Pig dem dey offer me Pig sef with Ogogoro...

Wetin concern religion with SW same person wey u go see for Church u go see am for mosque....

I remember back then me and my friend will go to a Mosque nearby dey du share food during Ramadan period na derr we dey go colet evening food nd we call ourselves Christian wetin concern Alfa wey dey share food he don even sabi us....
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by TooMuchStuff: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Religous Festivals are milestones on our Life journey to meeting our Creator at death.
If you feel that God of all creation lives in you as his children then celebrating any Festivals with anyone is just visiting anyone.
It's just eye service to those celebrating.
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2023
ThankUUJesus:

Here is the reason why allah's slaves don't celebrate Christmas and Easter with the Children of God

Quran 5:51

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

Quran 9:5

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans (Christians and Jews) wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by WorldRichest: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2023
ThankUUJesus:

Another werey. You see any Muslim wey no dey chop Christmas Rice and Chicken? You no dey see Muslims for Church crossover services?
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by WorldRichest: 10:05am On Jun 29, 2023
woginid967:
Christianity in Nigeria is hypocritically weak, its just solution centre and cruise. Bible apostles would weep for Nigerian Christians

Muslims know their code and dont celebrate Christmas or wish Christians any greeting during the xmas.

Lol

Another drug abuse patient
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by WorldRichest: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

Here is the reason why allah's slaves don't celebrate Christmas and Easter with the Children of God

“Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.”

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans (Christians and Jews) wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

The person that cursed you will not make Heaven
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

The person that cursed you will not make Heaven

You were shocked reading those stupidity, bloody and hatred verses in your hoely Quran bah?
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by Spicycat(f): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
smiley
ANTIlSLAM:

You were shocked reading those stupidity, bloody and hatred verses in your hoely Quran bah?

Let me shock you even more with those stupidity, bloody, hatred and killing verses in your hoely Bible cheesy

EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows
down Amalek and his people.

EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die
too quickly.

EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and
every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.

EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay 3000 men.

LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before
your sword."

LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children."

LE 26:29 , DT 28:53 , JE 19:9 , EZ 5:8-10 As a punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers
and friends.

LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An
example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Spicycat:
smiley

Let me shock you even more with those stupidity, bloody, hatred and killing verses in your hoely Bible cheesy

EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows
down Amalek and his people.

EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die
too quickly.

EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and
every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.

EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay 3000 men.

LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before
your sword."

LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children."

LE 26:29 , DT 28:53 , JE 19:9 , EZ 5:8-10 As a punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers
and friends.

LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An
example is given in JG 11:30-39 )

Since Adam was the first Muslim, kindly show where it is written in Bible that Jews and Christians shouldn't take you Muslims as Friends and secondly, Show us where it is written in the Bible that Jews or Christians should FIGHT and SLAY you Muslims as it was mandated by the author of your hoely Quran to kill Christians and Jews

ANTIlSLAM:

Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by woginid967: 5:32am On Jul 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

Another drug abuse patient
It takes one to know one.
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by ratiani6: 5:50am On Jul 06, 2023
Christains are more tolerating
Re: Christians Politicians Always Celebrating Sallah With Muslim But Muslims. by twilliamx(m): 5:53am On Jul 06, 2023
inoki247:
You people av come....

Exactly.... My own Muslims friends they greet me oo and them dey come chop rice and chicken

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Is A Terrorist Group: PUNCH NEWSPAPER / Jubilations As President Tinubu Appoints 32 years old Halilu Chairman/CEO (pic) / Pressure Mounts On INEC To Further Suspend Results Collation In Yahaya Bello LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.