Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,169 members, 7,852,977 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

You Are For The Street: #Sarkodie Replies #Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are For The Street: #Sarkodie Replies #Yvonne Nelson (250 Views)

Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are For The Street: #Sarkodie Replies #Yvonne Nelson by Kayzz34: 12:33am On Jun 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nuosm86-Rg

Popular Ghanaian rapper, Michael Owusu Addo, popularly known as Sarkodie, has responded after actress, Yvonne Nelson accused him of impregnating her and asking her to terminate it.

Recall that the thespian in her recently published book, ‘I Am Not Yvonne Nelson’, narrated how she ab*rted her first pregnancy because she is fatherless and did not expect to give birth to a child whose father had refused to accept responsibility.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Oko, 12 Entertainers Who Have Passed Away In 2023 / Lady Exposed, Cheating On Fiances / Rema Changed My Life Forever - American Singer, Selena Gomez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.