Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Sexiest Controversial Lawyer Finally Call To Bar - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sexiest Controversial Lawyer Finally Call To Bar (559 Views)

Amasa Firdaus: Why I Wore The Hijab Intentionally To Bar Ceremony / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest Controversial Lawyer Finally Call To Bar by ify2016: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Most sexiest and baddest lawyer is finally called to bar. She was so excited to share her joy to his/her fans on social media handle. According to her, she said:

Congratulations to me! šŸ”„

Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Justice!! This is not luck. This is hard work. Resilience and grace. One of my Biggest Achievements so far and Iā€™m proud of myself. Congratulations to me on my Call to the Nigeria Bar. šŸŽ‰

Ifunanya Grand Esq. LLB, BL

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work / Urgent / Marketing Executive Vacancy With An It Firm In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.