Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m (18381 Views)

Arsenal Reach £45m Agreement With Man City For Gabriel Jesus / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan / Juventus Completes Signing Of Cristiano Ronaldo For £105m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Fabrice07: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
He's not worth that amount. Well that's Arsenal's cup of tea
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by lomprico(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
RECTEM:
let's know your opinion

Who's winning Next Epl Season
Like for Arsenal
Share for Man city

Definitely not man U, till the glazers are out
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by judedwriter(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
shocked

So surprised to see arsenal buying rice at such a hefty amount which former gaffer arsene Wenger (the economist) would never had approved of.

If approved, it's a new British record.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by princeade86(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
Bosenan:
£170m already on 2 players, Arsenal cooking
cooking Rice, but need cash to sign Cash also.
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by millionboi2: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2023
ArchiLimited:
West Ham just cashed out. Simple
but he will be useful to arsenal na
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Adakintroy: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Overprice. I can't rely on him until he has proven himself over several season. I say we keep partey. Xhaka can go now but partey is a must stay. We need physicality in that middle and partey offer that

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by chiefolododo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
When you get an English player, you are not just paying for him, you are paying for the media, referee's favor , etc

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by DeAdvokate(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
RECTEM:
let's know your opinion

Like for Arsenal
Share for Man city

Where is Man United? Behave yourself
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Fuel subsidy removal effect no dey reach una side?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by DimIsaac10(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
chiefolododo:
When you get an English player, you are not just paying for him, you are paying for the media, referee's favor , etc
Wisdom bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by HeadNigga: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
And they earlier rejected Man city move abi which club self

Partey signed

Rice about to be signed

Na Beans remain for Arsenal team now.

grin
partey rice is okay

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Paulpak34(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2023
Freshtruth:
Arsenal was the 2nd highest spending club in Europe last season and yet no trophy to show this year they have started again
Who is 1st highest spending club in Europe last season and what trophy they have for it?

Over 100m plus for this rice wey never don undecided

West ham owners and coaches right now after this huge cashout
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Whoknow: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
His name sound Arsenic.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Opanka44(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2023
gaby:
I'm pained that my club is wasting such a huge sum and a record fee on an English hype.

Just Caicedo, would have been just enough.

You guys like complaining a lot. If ARSENAL doesn't spend, you complain. You call Dem stingy and lacking ambition to win silverwares. If they now spend, you still insult them by saying they waste money a lot. What exactly do u guys want pls? The market is already highly inflated and Arsenal is following the trend. You can't fault them. A lot of factors come into play when signing a player. For your info, Declan Rice is way ahead of Caicedo. We've seen Rice perform for westham and England for many years but same cannot be said of Caicedo. You only talk of ill of Rice because of your hate for British players, u feel they are over hyped. Rice is a British player, he satisfies the Home grown quota system, he is young(24yrs) and not forgetting the Tax system in England. All these play a part in the deal

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Opanka44(m): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
ravensckar:
All these one na initial gra gra. Even with all the signings, them no go still win spoon. It's Arsenal's destiny to always 'nearly' win but never actually win.

Arsenal fans, avoid me please. I get hot temper o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Try to be sensible with your comments next time

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by bennybuhari: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Great one
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Opanka44(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
Joshrob:

Keep saying rubbish.. That's how you guys are praising Yves Bissouma before he moved to Tottenham. Some you even insult arteta and edu because of Yves Bissouma. Where's he today?..
Can't even start for Tottenham.
Rice is the perfect midfielder for arsenal, he can play xhaka position perfectly and can also stand for partey whenever he's injured.
He's also an home grown player.

Thank you very much for the response. People are Even comparing Caicedo to DECLAN RICE. They said Arsenal would have signed Caicedo instead of RICE and I keep laughing. Declan Rice is way ahead of Caicedo. Rice has been one of the best players in The EPL and England Team for many years now. He is undroppable for any coach. Caicedo, we've never heard of him until lately. We can only put our money where our mouths are. Remember the Bissouma story? A lot of people insulted ARTETA for not signing him. But we can now see the results of his performance for Tottenham today

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by victory36(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
Bosenan:
£170m already on 2 players, Arsenal cooking
cooking what they cannot finish
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Gbenga4ever1411: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2023
Rice £105 hmmm.Cow too don cost o
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by DanielsParker(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
They wouldn’t win epl with Rice. They chickened out on the last minutes of last season. That’s where experience comes to play. Rice isn’t that player.
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Geovanni412(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Kennyking1234:
Odumodu Blavk helped this guy career. If not for that song.

grin grin

Maybe na wetin Arteta been dey listen to before im pressure Arsenal board

Haba..

Declan Rice is not better than Bellingham

Wetin Rice dey play sef....

Based on this amount, dem dey rate Rice at d same level as Pogba when he was hot in Juventus

This is #1 madness.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Angelfrost(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2023
BabaCommander:
Buy Rice with £105m? shocked cheesy cheesy How much are they going to use to buy Meat? Tomatoes don cost too... Hian!

They have enough Meat (Assorted sef): Saka, Jesus, Martinelli, Nketiah.

Tomatoes full ground: Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko etc.

Oil plenty: Odegaard, Partey.

Cooking Gas berekete: Mikel Arteta

So, na Party after Party!!! cool cool cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by sprints1: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
Waste of money solidly alright to remain in top 4 but that forward department is still terrible. Instead of combining this cash with havertz money to say osihmen use the rest to sign kessie or ward prowse then u know free kick is sure. Bring in timber too

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by lavylilly: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
RECTEM:
let's know your opinion

Like for Arsenal
Share for Man city
Man city
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by pode(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
This rice can never done
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by GistFullGround: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
If it to sign African players, they would be asking for peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by 8stargeneral: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
Wasting of money
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by JOemmy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
I don't think this guy though a good player is worth that huge amount arsenal is really beefing up their squad for champions league and epl title chase.
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by davidtemi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
gaby:
I'm pained that my club is wasting such a huge sum and a record fee on an English hype.

Just Caicedo, would have been just enough.
I am 100% sure you don't know more than the coach and board.
Who like to waste money we I see cheap and go for the most expensive?? C'mon don't blame arsenal for doing what they are doing. They are not stupid to spend 105m wen 80m is also available.
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by Eagba(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

They have enough Meat (Assorted sef): Saka, Jesus, Martinelli, Nketiah.

Tomatoes full ground: Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko etc.

Oil plenty: Odegaard, Partey.

Cooking Gas berekete: Mikel Arteta

So, na Party after Party!!! cool cool cool
Hopefully they buy defenders and replace Jesus also
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by sylve11: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
ArchiLimited:
West Ham just cashed out. Simple

I dey tell you. grin cool
Re: Arsenal Reach Agreement To Sign Declan Rice From West Ham For £105m by sylve11: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
ravensckar:
All these one na initial gra gra. Even with all the signings, them no go still win spoon. It's Arsenal's destiny to always 'nearly' win but never actually win.

Arsenal fans, avoid me please. I get hot temper o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran Vs USA: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 1) On 29th November 2022 / Sure Banker Games / Sports Ministry Okays Peseiro For Super Eagles Top Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.