Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu (1473 Views)

Bode George: Tinubu Is A Serial Betrayer, Has No Right To Label Osinbajo Judas / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by bestofnollywood: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2023
What DA said at the palace of Awujale and Akarigbo of Remoland when VP Osinbajo came visiting. He said "Omo eni ko le se idi bebere... Ki a fi ileke si idi omo elomi". He said the Northern cabal have all zeroed and conspired against Asiwaju, so the best alternative to Buhari is Osinbajo.

How he attempted to change the list of delegates in Abuja for Osinbajo which led to heavy protests. When he was addressing Ogun State Delegates with Osinbajo he said his own candidate is not carrying fake Chicago certificate because he is a qualified Professor in apparent malign of Tinubu. And mockingly sang "Eleyi ara wa, eyi ara wa" to spite BAT

DA refused to pay the honorarium that BAT said he should give to traditional rulers after the Abeokuta visit and meeting with the traditional rulers at Cultural Centre. His calculated idea is to put Asiwaju to shame before the traditional rulers. Whenever they ask him, months after he keeps telling them that Asiwaju did not give him any money.

How he almost truncated the Ogun State Presidential campaign rally, this was shifted three times and almost wouldn't have happened had BAT himself not called his bluff, and how BAT avoided him severally on the podium during the rally and even left his side in the float. What he told confidant was that he cannot stand another embarrassment of the "Eleyi" saga.

How DA grounded Tinubu/Shettima Grassroots Independent Campaign Group (TSGICG). He did not allow them space to operate in Ogun State so they can campaign for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Source:
https://applesbite.com/serial-betrayer-how-dapo-abiodun-betrayed-tinubu/

1 Share

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Jostoman: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2023
All this rubbish no concern me, my own be say make he return Adebutu mandate back to him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by helinues: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2023
Hahaha, Daniel don turn to a joker.

Infact, Gov DA must be commended for staying strong upon all the jabs thrown at him during the electioneering period. He is truly an Omoluwabi

OGD and Ladi should just forget it. Ogun state people no want a Kalo Kalo guy to rule them

1 Like

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Reality3080: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2023
Jostoman:
All this rubbish no concern me, my own be say make he return Adebutu mandate back to him.
u igbos even dey find mandate for ogun state

Nawah ooo

3 Likes

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:

Nawah ooo
Igbos are your nightmare.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Reality3080: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos are your nightmare.
how can confused people b my nightmare

3 Likes

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
how can confused people b my nightmare
Keep mentioning them everywhere while they progress and buy your lands

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Reality3080: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
aint u tired of this your stale line

Reno omokri don give u free education tire for twitter on this same matter

3 Likes

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Jostoman: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:

Nawah ooo
if you poeple can call jimi agbaje chukwuemeka grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Praxis758: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2023
Image laundering for the Agbado Master

Campaign of calumny against the Eleyi of Ogun State.
Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Jostoman: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:
Hahaha, Daniel don turn to a joker.

Infact, Gov DA must be commended for staying strong upon all the jabs thrown at him during the electioneering period. He is truly an Omoluwabi

OGD and Ladi should just forget it. Ogun state people no want a Kalo Kalo guy to rule them
are you ogun state poeple spokesperson?
Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jostoman:

Adebutu no get mandnate for Ogun statešŸ¤£

3 Likes

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by SendoSendal: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Dapo Abiodun obviously supported Osibanjo at the primaries and there is no way that can be spinned. He is not likely to trusted by the Tinubu Political Family and cannot be a member of the inner circle. Anything they are doing with him na just eye service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Reality3080: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jostoman:
if you poeple can call jimi agbaje chukwuemeka grin
are u Igbo or not?

Oya deny your forefathers for clout

Are u Igbo or not?

2 Likes

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Desusi: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:

Nawah ooo
So you know no say,politics has no boundary?
Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Desusi: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mind you,they don't takeover Lagos,na Ogun be the next.Na by development they go do am.

1 Like

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by meetme01: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
SendoSendal:
Dapo Abiodun obviously supported Osibanjo at the primaries and there is no way that can be spinned. He is not likely to trusted by the Tinubu Political Family and cannot be a member of the inner circle. Anything they are doing with him na just eye service.

You nailed it.

He's currently trying to become a member of the inner circle but a bad politician can never win the heart of the game Master when outsmarted. The golden rule - Don't every outsmart your master, you will fight hard to win his/her trust.

Eleyi now shuttle between Abk and Abj. The court case is also a hard nut to crack for him because that rule he broke. I believe one the reasons Asiwaju came to Ogun was to bring Ladi and his father to the table.

Let's see how things unfold in coming weeks.

1 Like

Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2023
All these are not necessary. He has realized his mistake and has begged Asiwaju who has forgiven him. It's all in the past. Let's move forward
Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by helinues: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2023
meetme01:

You nailed it.

He's currently trying to become a member of the inner circle but a bad politician can never win the heart of the game Master when outsmarted. The golden rule - Don't every outsmart your master, you will fight hard to win his/her trust.

Eleyi now shuttle between Abk and Abj. The court case is also a hard nut to crack for him because that rule he broke. I believe one the reasons Asiwaju came to Ogun was to bring Ladi and his father to the table.

Let's see how things unfold in coming weeks.

There are some things you guys don't know about what played out in the last Apc primary election.

Didn't Osinbajo himself indirectly step down for Tinubu? No way Amaechi would have received votes than PYO. That's logical

Dapo settled his scores with Tinubu before the election, even upon how he was shaded, he was with Tinubu all through the campaign
Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by meetme01: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
helinues:

There are some things you guys don't know about what played out in the last Apc primary election.

Didn't Osinbajo himself indirectly step down for Tinubu? No way Amaechi would have received votes than PYO. That's logical

Dapo settled his scores with Tinubu before the election, even upon how he was shaded, he was with Tinubu all through the campaign

Really?

Indirectly? How?

Dapo settled? When, where and how?

As I said, the coming weeks will open more cankerworms.
Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by helinues: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
meetme01:

Really?

Indirectly? How?

Dapo settled? When, where and how?

As I said, the coming weeks will open more cankerworms.

Lol

Lots are going behind the scenes.

https://www.nairaland.com/7161201/all-sw-osinbajo-tinubus-supporters
Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Jostoman: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Reality3080:
are u Igbo or not?

Oya deny your forefathers for clout

Are u Igbo or not?
am coming let me consult my google.
Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by Reality3080: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jostoman:
am coming let me consult my google.
shame dey even catch u to claim Igbo

I am a Yoruba man n I will always b proud of my tribe anywhere I found myself in d world

I will never b ashamed to tell people where I am from
Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by gowkry: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
I got it.so clear.

fnaf security breach
Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by hedonido: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2023
SendoSendal:
Zombied reeeetard, what is wrong with him supporting Osibanjo?

The thunder of God will strike all of you and your useless BAT. I don't get this madness. Must every Nigerian support this discredited bastard? With all his rigging and everything he could only get an allocation of 8m (Yoruba) 'fiar' votes. Even his pocketed INEC had no choice but to allocate a combined 14 million votes to his 2 and a half opponents, which means that even when he was the one writing results he knew that he had no chance to win and had to write that the majority of voters VOTED AGAINST HIM! Mad people. Bleep all of you.
Re: Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu by SpatialKing(m): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
So is always people betraying Tinubu how about those Tinubu have betrayed...

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Is Gradually Winding Down Just Like TAN And Articulated. / CBN Says Banks Now Responsible For Loans Recovery, Suspends Applications / Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.