Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr (1468 Views)

Buhari Condemns Attack On Ortom, Says Incident Should Not Be Politicised / Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Benwallt(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29
He Will Politicize Any Natural Disaster Across Nigeria Along It Is Outside South-East”- Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi Ibadan Bomblast Visit To Makinde, Reveals Possible 2027 Election Plans

Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has taken a swipe at the Labour Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, for his frequent visits to locations hit by natural or human disasters, particularly outside the South-East region. Omokri accused Obi of politicizing such incidents to undermine political figures like President Tinubu or Waziri Atiku.

In response to Peter Obi’s recent visit to Governor Seyi Makinde over the Ibadan bomblast, Omokri expressed scepticism about Obi’s intentions, suggesting that these strategic visits indicate a potential plan to contest the 2027 elections. Omokri emphasized that Obi tends to condemn and politicize tragedies selectively, focusing on areas outside Igboland.

Omokri shared his thoughts on Twitter, stating, “Peter Obi is obviously planning to contest the 2027 elections. It is as clear as day. His strategic visits to anywhere where there has been a human or natural disaster, whether Kaduna, Plateau, or Oyo, is more than enough evidence of his intent.”

He further criticized Obi’s handling of certain issues, mentioning instances where Obi condemned tragedies in some regions but remained silent on similar incidents in his home state of Anambra. Omokri also highlighted the leaked Yes Daddy Audio, suggesting that it could negatively impact Obi’s electoral prospects.

“As long as it happens outside Igboland, Peter Obi will condemn and politicise any tragedy in a way that undermines either President Tinubu or Waziri Atiku. He condemned the Kaduna Eid drone bombing, but not the Quilox killings in Anambra (until he was called out). He took umbrage at the Mangu massacre in Plateau, but said nothing about the recently discovered tunnel and school where kidnappers hide their victims in Abia. He has now gone to Ibadan to sympathise with them over the recent explosion, but said nothing when Chinasa Philips was revealed as one of the masterminds of kidnapping in Abuja. “

However, Omokri expressed concerns about Obi’s potential impact on the political landscape, indicating that even with fewer votes, Obi could still divide the PDP’s vote and potentially influence the reelection of President Bola Tinubu.

“And anybody thinking that he is planning a coalition with the PDP is not wise at all. Why? He allows people close to him to release information de-marketing Atiku. The latest is the anti-Atiku remark by Governor Makinde, which was released by Peter Obi’s right-hand person. I am not even sure Governor Makinde was aware they would release it. I have just spoken to a significant figure in Governor Makinde’s administration, and now that Obi’s people have publicised it, they, too, have no choice but to do the same.”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Bobloco: 8:02pm On Jan 29
sad
Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by JasonScoolari: 8:05pm On Jan 29
Obi removed food from this E-diot mouth 😄

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by jmoore(m): 8:05pm On Jan 29
Reno Omonkey on the beat.
The mumu should pick one side na. Tinubu or Atiku. You can't serve two masters at a time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by SoNature(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29
This political jobber should be worried that GSM specially called out his boss, Atiku Abubukar, for not consoling Oyo people over the disaster.

In his usual obsession with Peter Obi, who doesn't even notice him, Reno Omokri has gone on a ranting spree like a rabid dog!

10 Likes

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by accordadoga21(f): 8:34pm On Jan 29
Hehehe

Don’t mind that politician turned blogger

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by aswani(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29
I make Reno right on this one.

We saw pictures of grown men administering corporal punishment on children in uniform telling them to kneel down because of some BS stay at home and Peter Obi said pim.

Imagine if those were NURTW thuhs doing that in Ala Yoruba, would he have turned a blind eye?

Peter Obi must condemn all atrocities, the selective ones he is presently doing is not good enough and he deserves to be called out on it as Reno has done.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by AustineE1: 8:48pm On Jan 29
Reno Omokri is in severe pains,Peter Obi for once should just give him the needed attention he has been seeking from him. Funny enough i dont even think Obi knows such an idi*t nincompoop exits....like they say 'silent is the best answer to a fo*l'.

9 Likes

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by LadyExcellency: 8:48pm On Jan 29
Will? Speculations as always.

Reno, happy birthday 🎁

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Pgirigory: 8:48pm On Jan 29
Peter girigory Obi should prepare for 2039

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by DMerciful(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29
You guys say we don't build bridges. Are these visits not part of building bridges?

You guys will always show your hatred, no matter what is done
aswani:

We saw pictures of grown men administering corporal punishment on children in uniform telling them to kneel down because of some BS stay at home and Peter Obi said pim.

Imagine if those were NURTW thuhs doing that in Ala Yoruba, would he have turned a blind eye?

Peter Obi must condemn all atrocities, the selective ones he is presently doing is not good enough and he deserves to be called out on it as Reno has done.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Depriest2020: 8:58pm On Jan 29
So Renos grievance now is that Obi will contest in 2027?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by yarimo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29
Peter obi is a frustrated fruadster it shall never be well with him

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by aswani(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29
DMerciful:
You guys say we don't build bridges. Are these visits not part of building bridges?

Have you read what I wrote and fully comprehended it?

Kudos to Peter Obi for building bridges, now you and your fellow Obidients should support his efforts in your thoughts words and deeds.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Bobloco: 9:05pm On Jan 29
yarimo:
Peter obi is a frustrated fruadster it shall never be well with him

Yarimo, Has it ever been well with you?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by yarimo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29
Bobloco:

Yarimo, Has it ever been well with you?
You want to know so that you can kidnap me abi ? undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Bobloco: 9:12pm On Jan 29
yarimo:
You want to know so that you can kidnap me abi ? undecided

Kidnap you ke

You are worthless

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Benwallt(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29
DMerciful:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by yarimo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29
Bobloco:
sad
booking space so that you can type rubbish and senseless comment abi ?
Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Bobloco: 9:35pm On Jan 29
yarimo:
booking space so that you can type rubbish and senseless comment abi ?

Everyone knows that you are notorious for making senseless comments

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by SeeWahala: 9:35pm On Jan 29
aswani:

Have you read what I wrote and fully comprehended it?

Kudos to Peter Obi for building bridges, now you and your fellow Obidients should support his efforts in your thoughts words and deeds.

Close ya maat cheesy

Dmerciful caught you with your hypocrisy and this is all you had to say as rebuttal? tongue

🤡 cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by SeeWahala: 9:36pm On Jan 29
Bobloco:

Everyone knows that you are notorious for making senseless comments

No mind the yeye boy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by SeeWahala: 9:38pm On Jan 29
Depriest2020:
So Renos grievance now is that Obi will contest in 2027?

Yes ooh, Peter obi must contest and he will definitely win it.

All the signs are there and no amount of rigging will help these apc agbad0rians when that time reaches

2 Likes

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Slytiger: 9:47pm On Jan 29
No cap.

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by aswani(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29
SeeWahala:

Close ya maat cheesy

Dmerciful caught you with your hypocrisy and this is all you had to say as rebuttal? tongue

🤡 cool

You sure say you dey ok at all? I kúkú know say sense far from ya friend àbi ńa ya odà account sef.

You and ya friend read Peter Obi, una immediately respond una no even face wetin I tok. Nutin do you, you hear.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by SeeWahala: 10:08pm On Jan 29
aswani:

You sure say you dey ok at all? I kúkú know say sense far from ya friend àbi ńa ya odà account sef.

You and ya friend read Peter Obi, una immediately respond una no even face wetin I tok. Nutin do you, you hear.

Why you call Peter Obi enter the matter first? angry

So make him no show compassion towards him fellow man again? You wan make him dey useless like your emilokan and dubai landlord abi?

Your plan fail whoosai cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Justiceleague1: 10:09pm On Jan 29
As far as this jobless man is concerned,Obi seems to be the president
Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by SeeWahala: 10:10pm On Jan 29
Justiceleague1:
As far as this jobless man is concerned,Obi seems to be the president

Its not only him. Even all the whole batists and agbad0rians too feel its Peter Obi that's their president grin

They will never have a good night's sleep so far Peter obi is still around to press their collective necks everyday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Justiceleague1: 10:11pm On Jan 29
aswani:

Oga I take God beg you, leave Obi alone and think of your life.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Justiceleague1: 10:15pm On Jan 29
SeeWahala:

Its not only him. Even all the whole batists and agbad0rians too feel its Peter Obi that's their president grin

They will never have a good night's sleep so far Peter obi is still around to press their collective necks everyday
I taya,ooo..no single day pass by without mention of Obi!!!!

Obi issa really giving them constipation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by aswani(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29
Justiceleague1:

Oga I take God beg you, leave Obi alone and think of your life.....

Why should I leave a potential President of mine alone? If he doesn't want to be discussed in public, he should keep his opinions to himself and exit piblic life.

Until then, I will continue talking about him, feel free to ignore my posts, I won't be offended, chikena.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr by Justiceleague1: 10:32pm On Jan 29
aswani:

Why should I leave a potential President of mine alone? If he doesn't want to be discussed in public, he should keep his opinions to himself and exit piblic life.

Until then, I will continue talking about him, feel free to ignore my posts, I won't be offended, chikena.

No wahala, special Obi adviser,just also remember to advise those other advisers who complain when Obi doesn't say anything,cos Obi talks,wahala,he doesn't talk, wahala. 😁😁😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Dangote Will Have To Import Crude Oil From US / Re: White Man Cheating Us In Africa / "Ribadu" The Best Thing To Have Happened To Our Nation For So Long.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.