Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) (46731 Views)

Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by harborlargy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
shocked

Meanwhile, the illegitimate INEC induced president select is still busy touring around the entire south west region at the moment angry

Your pains is 8years.
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Ihateheadslamer: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2023
You are on your own tongue
harborlargy:

Your pains is 8years.

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
generalsteve007:
And the fat slowpoke asari dokubo will not about this, but talking about a tribe (igbo) that is far bigger and more prosperous than his tribe, useless over grown baby elephant
Leave Asari out of your lamentation. Is it Asari that caused the spill? Was it not Hope that contracted Asari to secure his Imo state? Is it a crime Asari said Kanu should leave Ijaw out of their Biafra? I am not a fan of Asari but the guy has made his claim against Federal government maybe when you were still a teen.He is just catching cruise. Obi said Nigeria is facing multidimensional poverty. It cuts across all states and regions in Nigeria and by extension, Africa. Your own state and region equally have challenges. Corruption is one major challenge of Nigeria. Be fair in your judgment of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by talented321: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Manchi i don't depend on oil to survive, i don't depend on politics to survive, beside this is state issue and don't bring outsiders into it. It is my leaders and not fucking outsider to be blame.
I know where u are going and i will tell again and again that i have made my cool cash without depending on any govt or whatever, i only pity my people who are depending on govt just as u are.
InvertedHammer:

/
Are you fighting poverty or empowering poverty?

They kill your aquatic lives, make $ billion and give paltry N50k/month to the youths of the community. For that token you are willing to snatch ballot boxes and kill for them. Then you turn around and cry like victims.

Na una dey do unaself.

/
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
When you need Asari dokubo u won't see him wallchecko ..... if nah ipob and kanu u see him shining eyes like snake wey chop oversized frog

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by AFconsult1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
talented321:
Any time i see news like this, i just pity my people. The same oil arabians use to change their lives. My people are here fighting poverty and yet poverty is still winning d battle. Is not funny SHA.
not funny at all
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Ralph117: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2023
To a black man
Offpoint1:
Oil πŸ›’ is a curse
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by newguy365: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Crying suits you as a pnd00rar 0biingo that you are. It will last for the next 8 years of Asiwaju presidency πŸ˜‚
Loooool the guy that knows tomorrow for sure. Abeg give me two sure odds make I use hold body
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Parachoco: 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Look at this horrible disaster and the Govt agencies involve is quite

Shell needs to pay heavily for this mess
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
crossfm:
The people of Niger delta are really trying .

Their land, water and air is polluted,yet nothing to show for it.

These guys keep on giving to Nigeria,yet some microscopic few are the one stealing and controlling the oil sector. Every now and then you hear politicians saying we will start the cleaning up of Niger delta,but all na wash.

The spirit of Ken Saro Wiwa will be turning in his grave. 28years after his death nothing has been done.

One will think it's issues like this that Asari Dokubo should be addressing,but his eyes is on the bag"contract".

Our leaders have no conscience.
they were brainwashed to believe igbos wil take over their land and oil therefore they prefer to die than fight for freedom

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2023
Armaggedon:
it's called psychic impairment. They are conditioned to think 'other people' are their problem until they completely lose their habitat.
Hate them or love them, they are who they are. Face your own tribe and stop complaining about others. Every Nigerian state has it's problems otherwise, Nigeria would have been great by now. Nobody is loosing any habitat and last time I checked, non indigenes and indigenes are living together in the oil spilled area. Face your perfect region. Take your anger elsewhere
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
they were brainwashed to believe igbos wil take over their land and oil therefore they prefer to die than fight for freedom
Ijaws can never be with Igbos. The sooner you realize, the better for you. Congo DR for instance, has so much natural resources, yet fight unnecessary civil wars. If your tribe is so perfect, why not mind your business. Adaka boro ,Asari,tompolo and other freedom fighters were told to fight by you back then? Leave Rivers State alone and face your region.
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Rhozabeth(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
I have worked in the ss side of the country for several years and I have seen first hand the rot in the area due to many factors ( bad governance, greed from indegines especially chieftains from the area, lack of education from the part of the indigenes etc) i have seen it all and I can conclude that it can only take God's intervention thru a God-sent leader to be able to correct the wrongs that has been done to these guys. As beautiful as Abuja is today, it was built with the resources gotten from that region so why cant that region be as beautiful as Abuja? Just a thought in my head! If these guys remain quiet, things will be like this forever and the people that comes from the region where the nation's wealth come from will remain in penury FOREVER!!!

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by MeineMutter: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2023
Armaggedon:
it's called psychic impairment. They are conditioned to think 'other people' are their problem until they completely lose their habitat.

😁😁. They have been hacked into and reprogrammed.

They never blamed or requested for accountability from any of their past and present governors and top politicians.

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Ijaws can never be with Igbos. The sooner you realize, the better for you. Congo DR for instance, has so much natural resources, yet fight unnecessary civil wars. If your tribe is so perfect, why not mind your business. Adaka boro ,Asari,tompolo and other freedom fighters were told to fight by you back then? Leave Rivers State alone and face your region.
and igbo is not asking anyone to join them.. just 5 states is enough... UK don't have one single oil but u people are rushing to work as shit packers there.. igbo what they have are more than enough.. as for ur enjoy let them deal with the oil spillage and stop complaining.. their wealth are use to develop north ... igbo do not need ur oil to buy up lagos.. tell me one ijaw man with all their oil that is richer than just obi cubanna of yesterday... that's to tell u the spirit of igbos they are blessed people... so deal with ur problem and leave igbo with their 5 states

2 Likes

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by yom2(m): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Connected_dev/status/1674475330604498944
is it really shell or una people dey go break pipes? U people look for scape goat.the easiest one is shell. A stepping stone to compensation demands

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and igbo is not asking anyone to join them.. just 5 states is enough... UK don't have one single oil put u people are rushing to work as shit packers their.. igbo what they have are more than enough.. as for ur enjoy let them deal with the oil spillage and stop complaining.. their wealth are use to develop north
If they can go with the 5 states, everybody will be happy but they keep insisting that some south south states must join. Oil spillage can occur anywhere. Develop your region and let others equally come and live with you. Must you claiming to develop other people regions yet your region is not hospitable? This is not right. Lagos is amending laws not to enable Ibos occupy government seats again. Of the all geopolitical zones in Nigeria my brother, do you know that Ibos are less hospitable or more hostile than others? I am obident but truth must be told. Monday sit at home, you won't complain much but once it's South south or other regions, we rush to condemn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Guyman01: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2023
NaziNaptu2:

Look at the environmental degradation of this area and yet those who are supposed to speak on behalf of the residents of the area are more interested in their own personal aggrandizement. These lands would never be viable to sustain life and are NOT fit for human habitation without any serious health consequences.
They are busy insulting Igbos for speaking out about their plight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by NwaliE01: 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2023
What! What an irresponsibility.
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
and igbo is not asking anyone to join them.. just 5 states is enough... UK don't have one single oil but u people are rushing to work as shit packers there.. igbo what they have are more than enough.. as for ur enjoy let them deal with the oil spillage and stop complaining.. their wealth are use to develop north ... igbo do not need ur oil to buy up lagos.. tell me one ijaw man with all their oil that is richer than just obi cubanna of yesterday... that's to tell u the spirit of igbos they are blessed people... so deal with ur problem and leave igbo with their 5 states
So other regions are not blessed or Ijaws don't have billionaires? πŸ˜†. Nigeria will celebrate the very day Ibos decide to leave with their 5 states. I am ibo but with so much hate and enmity you making with other regions is never going to help you
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Coronavirus1: 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2023
Why Northern Nigeria enjoy oil benefits the South South suffer the hazard.
Which way Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Augustenite(m): 12:03am On Jun 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
shocked

Meanwhile, the illegitimate INEC induced president select is still busy touring around the entire south west region at the moment angry

Stop crying boi. Na because e dey tour SW dey make u cry? Ewu
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Alexiiydon: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
shocked

so them no get governor?? Senator or any member in the house of rep ??or house of assembly too stop behaving foolish you’re too old to wail at least think of your future generation how will they feel when they get to know you’re a wailer 🀑
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Maazieze(m): 12:26am On Jun 30, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
Ken Saro Wiwa thought Igbo people were his problem. The Northerners empowered him with political posts for abandoned Igbo properties that he implemented. When he needed life the most, his former flatmate and good friend killed his ass. The rest his history.

Karma is real. The day it will be Asari's turn,he will turn and their is nothing to grasp at.

/

Im only just hearing of this claim today? Where did you read about this?
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by onuman: 12:29am On Jun 30, 2023
nlfpmod:

Who will clean the polluted environment?
Not long ago, the BBC aired a documentary showing that infant mortality rate in the oil producing areas of the Niger Delta region, is alarmingly too high, compared to other parts of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. The new owners of Nigeria by the vice of the post-colonial, fraudulent and lopsided political structure, created by their fellow northern military dictators between 1970 to 1996, largely determine who wins presidential election in Nigeria; they are having their far north clean and free of oil pollution. They don't give a damn for the oil pollution in the Niger Delta region. It's a concerned apex political leadership which can ensure that such environmental pollution is cleaned.

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Maazieze(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2023
Nyne:
We Nigerians especially the igbos need to fast. We have to take fasting seriously.

What business does shell have with the oil in Nigeria ?

If the whole Nigeria can fast silently and thoroughly, we will prevail.

Powers from above will set us free by all means.

Sets us free via starvation? Many starve already with this economy
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by themanderon: 12:39am On Jun 30, 2023
I really pity the Nigerdelta people. It is fast becoming a barren wasteland. That which was meant for their good has been turned into a snare unto them. The same Shell responsible for this spillage dares not try it in their country but because of corruption here anything goes.
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by onuman: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
Any time i see news like this, i just pity my people. The same oil arabians use to change their lives. My people are here fighting poverty and yet poverty is still winning d battle. Is not funny SHA.

Every Arab country is made up of Arabs, at least 99%.
Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is made up of different nations and three major ethnic groups, each struggling to have a member of its ethnic group in control of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta region to empower its ethnic group. Alas, Nigeria itself suffers. This is one of the main reasons why Europeans don't tolerate country of multi ethnic, not to talk having country of multi religious groups, in Europe.
After the fall of Berlin Wall, Europeans helped in dissolving nearly all multi ethnic and multi religious countries that existed in Europe, because having multi religious and ethnic groups in one country proved to be a ticket to failure to such countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Curious345: 12:47am On Jun 30, 2023
Asari Dokubo can do the cleaning

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Curious345: 12:47am On Jun 30, 2023
themanderon:
I really pity the Nigerdelta people. It is fast becoming a barren wasteland. That which was meant for their good has been turned into a snare unto them. The same Shell responsible for this spillage dares not try it in their country but because of corruption here anything goes.
they are too corrupt

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by bimbodotun(m): 1:00am On Jun 30, 2023
Our leaders both at all levels...The govt of has succeeded in using divide and rule tactics on the Niger Delta's people by empowering/enriching some few people at the detriment of the larger people of the Niger Delta....an oil producing state enriching other state at its own detriment...
crossfm:
The people of Niger delta are really trying .

Their land, water and air is polluted,yet nothing to show for it.

These guys keep on giving to Nigeria,yet some microscopic few are the one stealing and controlling the oil sector. Every now and then you hear politicians saying we will start the cleaning up of Niger delta,but all na wash.

The spirit of Ken Saro Wiwa will be turning in his grave. 28years after his death nothing has been done.

One will think it's issues like this that Asari Dokubo should be addressing,but his eyes is on the bag"contract".

Our leaders have no conscience.

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Abufo: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2023
nlfpmod:

Their oil ! their wahala !! ........their battle to fight!!! Ndigbo will not put mouth for dis one..........let every man hold their own damn 'nuts'!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.