Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) (46736 Views)

Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by webizone(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2023
Offpoint1:
Oil 🛢 is a curse

It's not. Wiser countries are enjoying its benefits. Na because of oil money make Ronaldo and co play for one legbu league like that to the enjoyment of their locals.

Na oil money make Libyans enjoy free education, available jobs and others under Ghaddafi.

Na oil money make Norway own many companies through their sovereign fund investments.

Na oil money allow Saudi Arabia to undertake an ambitious project called the Line that is seen as a futuristic city today.

Na oil money allow Qatar to own important parts of the UK who was their former coloniser.

Check out all these countries. Why their own different?

1. The resources are owned by the people of that place and proceeds from it are shared to all.

2. They have visionary leaders.

Even me, just the little work I did in an oil company allowed me to fund my RF Engineering studies. So, abeg if una wan mumu, make una no mumu near me. Remove your bad leaders. Insist on resource control and don't be cowards!

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Believeintruth: 10:19am On Jun 30, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
You and all the dim witted igbos on this thread are sick in the head, is your Igbo land perfect? Are there no poor people in your region? Did the Niger delta people ask you for solidarity and support? Is your region hospitable like the SS that you claim to be suffering? How many indigenous SS people are living in your Igbo land? You guys should mind your business and focus on your 5 states, stop trying to lumo the SS with SE in your biafran agitation, it will never work, our people are wiser. We'll rather create our own Niger delta country

You see your problem, you are so filled with inferiority complex that you think we give a hoot about you. Please go and ask your parents if they are honest with you living in Nigeria now is it better that living in the old eastern region? was life not better then for them than now, was their land desolate with oil pollution?
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Believeintruth: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Inferiority complex? I laugh. Virtually every other state or region have inferiority complex for having a bit of hatred for u. Truth is sounding Childish to u. Dot in a circle comment is sounding Childish to u. Marginalization by federal government is sounding Childish to you. Face it man, you hate truth and attack the voice of reasoning. Go back and massively develop your region and let others equally come and live with you and even criticize you. Life is all about choice, Ohaji Egbema axis said they want to be where they are for now pending the creation of ORASHI state or region that cuts across Rivers and Imo state down to Anambra. It's you that is having inferiority complex by insisting others join u in your map. Be properly guided

You cannot speak for Ohaji Egbema, dude stop talking like someone who is shallow minded. Ohaji Egbema is an igbo territory whether you like it or not. You say we should massively develop our region, please is yours developed? you are grappling with desolation in an industrial scale due to pollution and you want to compare yourself with us. Oga go and rest you are filled with inferiority complex, you are not different from that fool called Asari Dokubo
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Believeintruth: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Nobody is actually holding them from leaving. They insist they must go with their relatives from Delta and Rivers. Even some of their governors from the same east are sabotaging their efforts not necessarily being held back. The day SE governors, lawmakers and people decides to leave, then everyone will take them serious. Imagine Orji Uzor Kalu advocating that power should go back to North so that Ahmed Lawan could win. Instability is affecting us. Let's choose either Biafra or one Nigeria. Something like that

Why are you crying more than us, just be silent and stop showing inferiority complex
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

You see your problem, you are so filled with inferiority complex that you think we give a hoot about you. Please go and ask your parents if they are honest with you living in Nigeria now is it better that living in the old eastern region? was life not better then for them than now, was their land desolate with oil pollution?
My parents don't want to be biafrans, stop trying to blackmail people to join your Biafra, go round SS, we don't want to be part of Biafra. Fix you region and stop moving to other places for survival. Your states are shiitholes yet your people have the loudest mouth on social media, from your antecedents it's obvious you're the ones with inferiority complex
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2023
Wetin Wike do to clean this oil spillage?
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Fix up your lives please, we don't need solidarity from south easterners, your states are not any better, even with the oil spillage, how many south southerners move to the east for economic opportunities compared to the number of igbos in SS. We don't want to be part of any Biafra, go with your 5 states and we don't need pity or solidarity from your equally shit hole states, well rather create a Niger delta country. Our people know better
Also go with ur useless regioin nd don't drag Igbo speaking tribes of south South with u
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by oyekan1997(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2023
Oil is both a blessing and a curse to our generation.
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

Also go with ur useless regioin nd don't drag Igbo speaking tribes of south South with u
Igbo speaking part of SS don't want to be part of your biafra, go around and do a survey. you think people are fools.
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Fix up your lives please, we don't need solidarity from south easterners, your states are not any better, even with the oil spillage, how many south southerners move to the east for economic opportunities compared to the number of igbos in SS. We don't want to be part of any Biafra, go with your 5 states and we don't need pity or solidarity from your equally shit hole states, well rather create a Niger delta country. Our people know better
/
To move in search of green pasture requires ambition.
The paltry N50k/month is enough for alcohol and womanizing. So keep enjoying your "wailing".

/
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
talented321:
Manchi i don't depend on oil to survive, i don't depend on politics to survive, beside this is state issue and don't bring outsiders into it. It is my leaders and not fucking outsider to be blame.
I know where u are going and i will tell again and again that i have made my cool cash without depending on any govt or whatever, i only pity my people who are depending on govt just as u are.
/
Good.
You may be an outlier. Afterall there are always exceptions. But then you are only one in millions.

/
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/
To move in search of green pasture requires ambition.
The paltry N50k/month is enough for alcohol and womanizing. So keep enjoying your "wailing".

/
WE are in this Nigeria, empty barrel make the loudest noise, there are peasants and church rats in the SS as much as they are in the SE, stop gasligthing people, other than the SothEasterners, how many south southerners are in the SE. You beat your chest and make the loudest noise yet your place is a shiiithole. South southerners are not noise makers, are your people really richer and prosperous than my people? how many south southerners take life as a do or die affair? we are blessed, organized, comfortable and educated

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
WE are in this Nigeria, empty barrel make the loudest noise, there are peasants and church rats in the SS as much as they are in the SE, stop gasligthing people, other than the SothEasterners, how many south southerners are in the SE. You beat your chest and make the loudest noise yet your place is a shiiithole. South southerners are not noise makers, are your people really richer and prosperous than my people? how many south southerners take life as a do or die affair? we are blessed, organized, comfortable and educated

/
How are you doing?

That's what matters.

Other people no dey chop enter your belle.

/
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

You cannot speak for Ohaji Egbema, dude stop talking like someone who is shallow minded. Ohaji Egbema is an igbo territory whether you like it or not. You say we should massively develop our region, please is yours developed? you are grappling with desolation in an industrial scale due to pollution and you want to compare yourself with us. Oga go and rest you are filled with inferiority complex, you are not different from that fool called Asari Dokubo
Try open shops on Mondays if your region is okay. You are eager to point accusing fingers at others while sad reality stares you in the face. You should be ashamed of mentioning inferiority complex when in essence, you are exhibiting it. You are even asking if Rivers is developed when you can't compare it with your state. Asari was not a fool when he was supporting Biafra. Keep living in fools paradise which is a form of mental slavery. Keep Rivers state out of your mouth and thank me later. Maybe it's you sure need to take your pills. Ignorance is truly a disease
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Believeintruth:

Why are you crying more than us, just be silent and stop showing inferiority complex
Everyone is suffering from inferiority complex except you. You need to examine yourself and ask questions. You even advocating for return of old eastern region. That alone says it all. You are living in the past. Maybe you have been brainwashed but seriously, everyone is moving forward. So you should. Mind your business and region is the watch word
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Believeintruth: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Everyone is suffering from inferiority complex except you. You need to examine yourself and ask questions. You even advocating for return of old eastern region. That alone says it all. You are living in the past. Maybe you have been brainwashed but seriously, everyone is moving forward. So you should. Mind your business and region is the watch word

Oga the fact that you are talking like this shows your inferiority complex. I believe I am great and I can strive to be better so if it bothers you just do me favor go to the nearest transformer and give it a passionate hug.
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Believeintruth: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Try open shops on Mondays if your region is okay. You are eager to point accusing fingers at others while sad reality stares you in the face. You should be ashamed of mentioning inferiority complex when in essence, you are exhibiting it. You are even asking if Rivers is developed when you can't compare it with your state. Asari was not a fool when he was supporting Biafra. Keep living in fools paradise which is a form of mental slavery. Keep Rivers state out of your mouth and thank me later. Maybe it's you sure need to take your pills. Ignorance is truly a disease

See why I said you are not wise. Shebi some states are implementing 3 days a week. How is it different from people who do not work on Mondays? In terms of productivity, you no even reach them self.
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Believeintruth: 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
My parents don't want to be biafrans, stop trying to blackmail people to join your Biafra, go round SS, we don't want to be part of Biafra. Fix you region and stop moving to other places for survival. Your states are shiitholes yet your people have the loudest mouth on social media, from your antecedents it's obvious you're the ones with inferiority complex

I never mentioned Biafra it is your subconscious bias that is doing a number in your brain. You are so threatened with the word Biafra because you cannot compete with the igbo man. And you are even living in sheer suffering in Nigeria. Envy and inferiority complex is a bad combination. Please help yourself.
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
So other regions are not blessed or Ijaws don't have billionaires? 😆. Nigeria will celebrate the very day Ibos decide to leave with their 5 states. I am ibo but with so much hate and enmity you making with other regions is never going to help you
bla bla bla yawning dust... if you want igbos to leave you should've support them here instead of speaking against it and making noise they can't leave.. ijaw is minority and there's nothing you and that fat pig can do about it
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
If they can go with the 5 states, everybody will be happy but they keep insisting that some south south states must join. Oil spillage can occur anywhere. Develop your region and let others equally come and live with you. Must you claiming to develop other people regions yet your region is not hospitable? This is not right. Lagos is amending laws not to enable Ibos occupy government seats again. Of the all geopolitical zones in Nigeria my brother, do you know that Ibos are less hospitable or more hostile than others? I am obident but truth must be told. Monday sit at home, you won't complain much but once it's South south or other regions, we rush to condemn.
nobody is happy of them going, I knw the kind of happy u are.. if they are happy they should've ask for south east referendum... all these pretences will not stop fulani hausa exploiting ur land to finance their jihad sweeping across States, igbos are shouldering you.. minus igbo they wil drive you inside Atlantic ocean by now
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
bla bla bla yawning dust... if you want igbos to leave you should've support them here instead of speaking against it and making noise they can't leave.. ijaw is minority and there's nothing you and that fat pig can do about it
No need arguing with you . Take care. See you on Mondays
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
Igbo speaking part of SS don't want to be part of your biafra, go around and do a survey. you think people are fools.
iGO and kill yourself your hatred for Igbo, extend to all Igbo speaking people, from both region,so go and kill urself already?
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
No need arguing with you . Take care. See you on Mondays
how did u survive the accident in Benin I thought u re one of the victims
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by online4business: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Waterline don see abunaya na WA ooo.
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by PoloG: 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
onuman:

Every Arab country is made up of Arabs, at least 99%.
Nigeria 🇳🇬 is made up of different nations and three major ethnic groups, each struggling to have a member of its ethnic group in control of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta region to empower its ethnic group. Alas, Nigeria itself suffers. This is one of the main reasons why Europeans don't tolerate country of multi ethnic, not to talk having country of multi religious groups, in Europe.
After the fall of Berlin Wall, Europeans helped in dissolving nearly all multi ethnic and multi religious countries that existed in Europe, because having multi religious and ethnic groups in one country proved to be a ticket to failure to such countries.
you are right

Africa will never develop until we redefine our borders that was imposed on us by the Europeans and return to our former states before the coming of the whites

1 Like

Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by onuman: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
PoloG:
you are right

Africa will never develop until we redefine our borders that was imposed on us by the Europeans and return to our former states before the coming of the whites

But in a country like Nigeria, politicians from all the regions of Nigeria are glued together with sharing proceeds from crude oil of the Niger Delta region. That has blinded the politicians of all sides of Nigeria to not see that nationhood can never come to Nigeria as a result of the centrifugal forces from the diverse ethnic groups acting on Nigeria.
The masses suffer from the inadequacies of one Nigeria of diverse nations with different value systems. Commonly shared value systems for a people in a country is the bedrock for nationhood for the country. Without commonly shared value systems, it's like building a nation on quicksand for diverse ethnic groups in a country.
Re: Oil Spillage In Eleme/Ogu, Rivers State (Pictures) by webizone(m): 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2023
sprints1:
Oil is a curse to mother earth whoever first discovered oil should be beaten to stupor whereever dimension he is. The smell of it alone annoys me. See how water is contaminated. Yet some people will say life sweet. I think life in the 18th century is far better than now. Na that time dem for born me. No phones no blue light just me and my farm and family. Fvck civilization

Lol. Without civilization, you would probably be in the battlefield right now, fighting for the current kingdom you pledge allegiance to, for either your survival or trying to steal resources from another kingdom.

Just that people ruling Nigeria both local and foreign are evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Ex-Security Aide Who Was Assassinated (Photo) / Buhari's Daughter-In-Law, Zahra Ado-Bayero Wears Western-Style Wedding Dress / Apologize Within 7 Days Or Face Yoruba Gods, OPC Tells Apc’s Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.