Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Age Does Not Come With Maturity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Does Not Come With Maturity (207 Views)

At What Age Does The Pen.is Stop Growing? / At What Age Does A Man Prick Stops Growing / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age Does Not Come With Maturity by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2023
Not everyone is wiser with age so do not let their age fool you.

change your cycle of friends as you get older if they are always talking about the same thing all the time and they rarely talk about of making money, career advancement, starting a business or making big times moves. You and your friends cannot be talking about Ronaldo or Messi since 2010s.

Proverbs 13:20 NKJV
He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: Age Does Not Come With Maturity by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2023
You are absolutely right. Age is just a number

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Find The Owner Of Missing Money? / 8 Signs Your Relationship Is Moving Too Quickly / Helly Monin Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.