Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu (24462 Views)

My Speech Excluded Fuel Subsidy But I Had To Stop It On Day One – Tinubu / "God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by okuta007: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Babzrockman:
Are you indirectly saying former president got his own shares?

Buhari is one of the scam of the century.

Buhari was the Petroleum Minister
Aisha was the president Bureau De Change

Ibn Buhari must be arrested - what are these bast a rd s taking Nigerians for ? openly confessing to crime and nothing is happening

jisos - abeg arab spring come save us for Nigeria - my fellow Nigerians are cowards!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Risentouch(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
BeninRefugees:
yeah bourdillion that he lost

You mean he lost in bourdillion?
How can you prove this?
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by zoraro(m): 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
I think it would have been better if he kept his mouth shut this time around (the corollary of his statement is quite weighty) Like some people pointed out.
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Masterchef(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
How Wale Tinubu take be Jagaban's cousin?

Guyman01:
Oando which is managed by your cousin Wale Tinubu is one of the biggest beneficiaries of the subsidy scam and the retail arm of Oando sold dilapidated filling stations to NNPC and you helped to facilitate that deal with the Minister of Petroleum for 8 years (Buhari) that you helped to install with media packaging.

Anyway let me join his suffering and smiling supporters to scream 'This fuel subsidy removal will favour me and my family'👪 cheesy
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Unaevince: 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
TriCee:
Please tell me Tinubu didn't say this. You could have for your share? Really?
Oh, so that's what the Presidents do? Ask for their shares at will?

So Jonathan and Buhari may have collected their shares then.

Exactly, that's the rot we have in the system over the years.

Only the counsel of the only Living God shall stand. The will of God almighty shall stand. God allowed you, Yakubu, and your cronies to have your way in the last election because is a merciful God who has seen your struggles over the years on Nigeria Democracy. This is the time to repent and embrace the true living God and forget all these your spirits Baba Emilokan, baba emiloka.

Like Nebuchadnezar who finally embraced the true living God, please repent and call upon him and he will lead you steer the affairs of this nation. Enough of beating the chest of winning election. Its God that permitted what Prof Yakubu did in the past election and God will judge him and all that participated in the manipulation of the election results.

President Sir,

All you have to do now is after acknowledging your victory to the only wise true living God, hit the ground running with dedicated, productive, proactive governance. Nigeria is presently bleeding from all sides and the masses are in great pains as government are mopping up funds from all sides. Subsidy removal, increase in taxes, levies, fees, electricity tariffs, bank charges, import duties, etc,

Counsel; use these excess monies for development of the country and not looting them by approving jumbo salaries and emoluments for people in governance. Its a golden opportunity presented to you to develop this nation eschewing ethnicity, tribalism, nepotism, favoritism, god fatherism, bigotry and so on. Show a model of governance in order of Nelson Mandela of South Africa, George Washington of USA, Chairman Mo of China. These are great men that labored for their nations and today their nations are standing out among the committee of nations. It is possible for you to change all the corrupt practices Nigeria government has been known for since independence in 1960.

Your media aides could contact us for Godly spiritual guidance otherwise, you may end up like Abacha. What God is saying is great.

God bless us.

God bless our country Nigeria
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Hsurdluxury: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
i love this country whole heartedly

i pray Nigeria progressto the right path

i pray tinubu lead us out of this mess created by the politician that he was also among them

imagine benin republic being led by Patrick talon who also had a drug case in court and performing excellently in leadership

buhari a saint in 2015 before election and damage the country to this extent

‘ole lo ma n mo ipase ole to’

only a thief can catch a fellow thief

i pray Nigeria succeed

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Akaekpuchiowa: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-could-have-asked-for-my-share-of-fuel-subsidy-but-god-forbid-tinubu/#google_vignette

I pray for more wisdom to pilot the affairs of this country.

May this government favour me and my family in Jesus name
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Akaekpuchiowa: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
Whatever one believe shall work for him or her
This government must favor me and my household in Jesus name
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by patrickcollins: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
Babzrockman:
Are you indirectly saying former president got his own shares?

Buhari is one of the scam of the century.

Buhari was the Petroleum Minister
Aisha was the president Bureau De Change
Judging by the hardship in this period of one moth administration Buhari may be better than Tinubu, the later is only happy in causing hardship and hunger
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Phantom233: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2023
Crooks speaks in parable, he's indirectly reminding them of his share.
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by tete7000(m): 6:48am On Jul 01, 2023
As if he is not one of those who opposed the subsidy removal before.
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by BeninRefugees: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2023
Risentouch:

You mean he lost in bourdillion?
How can you prove this?
Are you kidding me? Obi won him even to his street grin he only won his poling unit cheesy

Why do you think agbado People are angry with Obi grin
Re: I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu by Risentouch(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2023
BeninRefugees:

Are you kidding me? Obi won him even to his street grin he only won his poling unit cheesy

Why do you think agbado People are angry with Obi grin

I see now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) / 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Risks Going To Jail - Senator Na'allah / Photos Of Anti-Fayose Protest In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.