Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Is Southeast Landlocked? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Southeast Landlocked? (1649 Views)

Why Is Southeast APC Silent Regarding The Naira Redesign Policy? / Is Southeast Tecnhnically A Foreign Dissident Nation Away From Nigeria / EKWEREMADU Is Southeast Cacus Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Southeast Landlocked? by TheboyGhost(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
FSBoperator:

Which elders ?

Even in Asaba that you are now recruiting palm wine tapping losers to speak on your behalf do not occupy any stool in their own ramshackle hut in their community.

Name one prominent Niger Delta who has aligned with your Ohaneze and Biafra rubbish.

The only prominent Niger Delta person to do so in the past was Asari Dokubo who only claimed Biafra to infiltrate IPOB and dislodge it as he has done. And for this you idiots are all calling for his neck.

Lolz.

Sense is far from you and your delusions are making it worse.

I ask again what is Niger Delta ?

You seem not to understand English...

Wetin be Niger Delta and how I go take Identify Niger Delta?

How many hours now you have not given me an answer to my Questions.....

1 Like

Re: Is Southeast Landlocked? by JOemmy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Same Crowther that brought Christianity and education to your cursed region is whom you insult?

Same Crowther that translated the Bible to Ibo and even was the first to document Ibo culture to the world long before your useless Achebe and that woke Chiamanda were ever born ?

You see,you Ibos have a way of hating on those who helped you and friending those who enslaved your ass.

You are cursed.

Stop this useless propaganda and bigotry crowther was never the one that brought christainity to the igbos or the one that translated the bible to igbo language he was just one of the early nigerians that was converted and recruited by the white missionaries at that time to assist them in their missionary work all over nigeria. How can crowther be the one who taught igbo how to write when the igbo race already have their own way of writing called (isibidi) that have been existing thausands of years even before crowther was born?

1 Like

Re: Is Southeast Landlocked? by Yemmysworld91: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2023
TheboyGhost:

You haven't been to Afikpo and you want us to talk about waterways in Igboland?

Nah I am not having such discussions with you, thank you.

Is Afikpo closely connected to the Atlantic Ocean?

And besides you core Igbos ridicule the ebonyin Igbos.
Note, I'm not Igbo, but my best of friends are Igbos. My direct boss in the office is Igbo. I have close relationships with these people and I know what am saying

Answer that and let's start a discussion

1 Like

Re: Is Southeast Landlocked? by complexstuffs(m): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
kettykin:

Does kano, kaduna have a major river leading to the ocean?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Were Biafran Soldiers Approaching Lagos And Yoruba Land During The War / Efcc Charges Jimoh Ibrahim With Forgery, Fraud / Ex-governor Meets With Tinubu, Acn Governors Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.