Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. (267 Views)

This Is How To Invest Your 'idle' Money And Get DAILY Profit . / What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? / Idle Funds : I Need Suggestions On Business And Investments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. by magicfarad90: 7:22am On Jun 30, 2023
I don't do dis normally, but am just tempted to ask if any one in the house can join me on a livestock investment drive. I have a large pen to raise Turkeys n Noilers for December sales. I manage a rice mill hence enough by product to support feeding. Pls every thing is open for inspection if u live around Abuja axis, am at Kaduna road.. Am seeking partnership to the tune of 200k- 500k. Believe me I wouldn't do dis, is just because of the time is running out and all my plans for cash dis month is delayed.. My first cash-out season is December.. My rent is counting already. So pls no scams, let's trust to synergize. We can discuss terms if you are interested. Let's chat on wassap with this nos. 08133478063
Re: Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. by Jbleenk: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2023
magicfarad90:
I don't do dis normally, but am just tempted to ask if any one in the house can join me on a livestock investment drive. I have a large pen to raise Turkeys n Noilers for December sales. I manage a rice mill hence enough by product to support feeding. Pls every thing is open for inspection if u live around Abuja axis, am at Kaduna road.. Am seeking partnership to the tune of 200k- 500k. Believe me I wouldn't do dis, is just because of the time is running out and all my plans for cash dis month is delayed.. My first cash-out season is December.. My rent is counting already. So pls no scams, let's trust to synergize. We can discuss terms if you are interested. Let's chat on wassap with this nos. 08133478063

What’ tribe are you?

If you are Igbo then sorry I’m not interested
If you are Yoruba I will think hard about it and might test the waters by committing a lil fund
But if you are Hausa I will go in headlong and go to sleep.

Again what tribe are you?
Re: Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. by magicfarad90: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2023
Jbleenk:

What’ tribe are you?

If you are Igbo then sorry I’m not interested
If you are Yoruba I will think hard about it and might test the waters by committing a lil fund
But if you are Hausa I will go in headlong and go to sleep.

Again what tribe are you?

Well I won't answer that. I judge people by the content of their character not their tribe.. Well am non of those tribes you mentioned.. Am a Nigerian..

2 Likes

Re: Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. by pipsplus2020: 8:09am On Jun 30, 2023
magicfarad90:

Well I won't answer that. I judge people by the content of their character not their tribe.. Well am non of those tribes you mentioned.. Am a Nigerian..

I love your response.

May God favour you in Jesus'name
Re: Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. by Thurmieee: 8:21am On Jun 30, 2023
From your response you're a Igbo
Re: Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. by magicfarad90: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2023
Thurmieee:
From your response you're a Igbo

That's where you fail.. you better lay your ethnic guard down let's build Nigeria, if u like japa, u will soon realize there is no place to return to as home because you have destroyed it with your religious n ethnic sentiments ..I believe in one Nigeria..
Re: Pls Let's Do Business With Some Of Your Idle Funds. by magicfarad90: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2023
Let's get to know what you think.

(1) (Reply)

How Authentic Is Investment On Kuda Microfinance Bank App / Contact Me For Loan On Your Existing Business And For Your Schools(lagos Only) / 9 Right Ways To Take Risks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.