Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna (517 Views)

Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Ibom Air CRJ 900 Spotted In Calgary Enroute Uyo, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna by olalekan9320(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2023
Last month I went to Toronto and I told myself that I would create a thread when I'm back because I wasn't comfortable posting a live update but I was totally reluctant to do so when I came back so I'm going to Kelowna today for the long holiday and I decided to post as it goes.

I just finished packing my bag about to sleep before the seven hours trip

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna by olalekan9320(m): 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Now at the rental car company and meeting up with people. I couldn't add picture because it's too heavy

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna by Zenanted(m): 1:42am On Jul 01, 2023
Did a road trip with family from saskatoon, to Banff, then Calgary last month... Meanwhile I don't live in Canada, came visiting from the UK

Believe me, you'll enjoy this.

N/b, rented a car with Hertz at Saskatoon airport

1 Like

Re: Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna by olalekan9320(m): 4:43am On Jul 01, 2023
Zenanted:
Did a road trip with family from saskatoon, to Banff, then Calgary last month... Meanwhile I don't live in Canada, came visiting from the UK

Believe me, you'll enjoy this.

N/b, rented a car with Hertz at Saskatoon airport
wow, from Saskatoon to Banff would be minimum of 6 hours, Banff is so beautiful no doubt, I went there last year

1 Like

Re: Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna by olalekan9320(m): 4:46am On Jul 01, 2023
Our first stop was at arc de lac for few minutes. Pic attached

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna by olalekan9320(m): 5:12am On Jul 01, 2023
Pics from my way to the next stop

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna by Solanaa: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2023
Canada looks boring, But thanks for the pictures anyways. Keep it coming BOss!!!!

1 Like

Re: Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna by olalekan9320(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Solanaa:
Canada looks boring, But thanks for the pictures anyways. Keep it coming BOss!!!!
To be compressing everything before posting is stressful, I'll continue when I get back to my accommodation

1 Like

Re: Road Trip:calgary To Kelowna by Johntemmy(m): 4:18am On Jul 02, 2023
Solanaa:
How I wish to be there's so that it can be boring to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Diyeto Travels And Tour SCAM Travel Agent / Pirates Attack Passenger Boats In Bayelsa Creeks / International Passport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.