Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram (604 Views)

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / How My Money Was Moved From UBA Bank / Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2023
This project is discontinued
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
All previous and aspiring members should take note.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
You can now rejoin us on Telegram
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
We're now on Telegram.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2023
Translation Bootcamp now on Telegram
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
Beware: SCAM ALERT!

OP couldn't back up his advert with solid proofs.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
cc: FOD, puskin, dominique, naijacutee

Please, get rid of this OP, he's a con artist.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
This moniker Royaldiadems is a scammer wanted to collect 10k after posting fake screenshots claiming to be making money in translation on a group, when he was bosted he started beating arround the bush, he have now stop others from posting on the group.

Here are his two numbers:

Dominique, Tabbaz, please add to scam list

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:
This moniker Royaldiadems is a scammer wanted to collect 10k after posting fake screenshots claiming to be making money in translation on a group, when he was bosted he started beating arround the bush, he have now stop others from posting on the group.

Mrcorrection:
This moniker Royaldiadems is a scammer wanted to collect 10k after posting fake screenshots claiming to making money in translation on a group, when he was bosted he started beating arround the bush, he have now stop others from posting on the group.

Who did I scam? Tell them who I scammed first. I apologized for all that happened and closed the group saying I cannot continue the program anymore. No one is posting in the group anymore including myself. I have modified my post here that this program is discontinued. Why are you blackmailing me?
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Who did I scam? Tell them who I scammed first. I apologized for all that happened and closed the group saying I cannot continue the program anymore. No one is posting in the group anymore including myself. I have modified my post here that this program is discontinued. Why are you blackmailing me?

Why will you post fake screenshots trying to collect 10k eaxh from innocent nairalanders, you think money is easy? you only apologise after you where caught red handed, that's what scammers do.

cc. Tabbaz, dominique

1 Like

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Why will you post fake screenshots trying to collect 10k eaxh from innocent nairalanders, you think money is easy? you only apologise after you where caught red handed, that's what scammers do.

cc. Tabbaz, dominique

Would you also provide the explanation I gave as the reason why I did what I did? Screenshot it the way you did others!!!

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent would never be removed
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Would you also provide the explanation I gave as the reason why I did what I did? Screenshot it the way you did others!!!

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent would never be removed

Your intentions was to scam and your where caught, please stop calling God here, people like you is why these country is where it is today, trying to scam innocent people, do you even know the meaning of blackmail? stop lying please.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Your intentions was to scam and your where caught, please stop calling God here, people like you is why these country is where it is today, trying to scam innocent people, do you even know the meaning of blackmail? stop lying please.

You're free to call God too if you're sure of your claims!!

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent will never be removed.l!!
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Are you afraid of God? Call on God too if you're sure of yourself!!

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent shall never be removed!!
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 11:25pm On Jul 02, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent shall never be removed!!

Did you know that false claim is a crime? is it because you not behind bars, that why you are here calling God that you don't even know, cheap scammer..
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Did you know that false claim is a crime? is it because you not behind bars, that why you are here calling God that you don't even know, cheap scammer..

Do you know that blackmailing is a crime?

All the lectures I gave, are they not authentic? Or can you find the replica online? Businesses use different tactics to attract clients, and that does not make them scammers as long as they deliver. If I did not terminate the project for lack of trust, I would ultimately deliver in spite of my mode of advertisement.

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent shall never be removed
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2023
What lecture are you talking about? After you where caught you ran away and restricted others from posting, who does that if not a scammer.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
Mrcorrection:
What lecture are you talking about? After you where caught you ran away and restricted others from posting, who does that if not a scammer.

Of what use is the group anymore when the project has been terminated? Who gets angry at that as long as the group owner too is no longer posting in the group? Who gets agitated at that if not a useless fellow?

All the lectures I gave, are they not authentic? Or can you find the replica online? Businesses use different tactics to attract clients, and that does not make them scammers as long as they deliver. If I did not terminate the project for lack of trust, I would ultimately deliver in spite of my mode of advertisement.

If I indeed have the intention to scam people, let God bless you for what you're doing. But if I never had that intention to scam people and you're blackmailing me wrongly, you too would be blackmailed and your dent shall never be removed
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Of what use is the group anymore when the project has been terminated? Who gets angry at that as long as the group owner too is no longer posting in the group? Who gets agitated at that if not a useless fellow?

You came here to deceive people that you want to teach translation claiming you where good at it, when they ask of proof you posted fake screenshots claiming it' was your after you where caught you ran away and restricted the group now tell me who does that if not a scammer
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrcorrection:

You came here to deceive people that you want to teach translation claiming you where good at it, when they ask of proof you posted fake screenshots claiming it' was your after you where caught you ran away and restricted the group now tell me who does that if not a scammer

You are a liar!!

I eventually posted my real account!!

I restricted the group after announcing that the project was terminated!

What do you still want to do in the group when the program has been discontinued?
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

You are a liar!!

What do you still want to do in the group when the program has been discontinued?

You are a Scammer

You restricted group after you where caught, you taught people could just send 10k to you just like that cheap scammer.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrcorrection:

You are a Scammer

You restricted group after you where caught, you taught people could just send 10k to you just like that cheap scammer.

Mad man. Did I not prove my mettle by answering all questions pertaining to translation professionally? Did I not provide rear lectures as proofs? Something is definitely wrong with you!! If I terminate the project, is it not reasonable that I delete the group too? Groups cannot be deleted, I restricted it bot for myself and others! Or did you see me posting anything there any more? Nonsense!!
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 12:32am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Mad man. Did I not prove my mettle by answering all questions pertaining to translation professionally? Did I not provide rear lectures as proofs? Something is definitely wrong with you!! If I terminate the project, is it not reasonable that I delete the group too? Groups cannot be deleted, I restricted it bot for myself and others! Or did you see me posting anything there any more? Nonsense!!

Beware of this Scammer

You came here to deceive people that you want to teach translation claiming you where good at it, when they ask of proof you posted fake screenshots claiming it' was your after you where caught you ran away and restricted the group now tell me who does that if not a scammer.
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 12:39am On Jul 03, 2023
Mrcorrection:

Beware of this Scammer

You came here to deceive people that you want to teach translation claiming you where good at it, when they ask of proof you posted fake screenshots claiming it' was your after you where caught you ran away and restricted the group now tell me who does that if not a scammer.

Mrcorrection is a scammer who thinks everyone is a scammer like himself.

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 3:51am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Shut the fvck up, you cheap scammer.

You used fake screenshot to deceive people with the aim of defrauding with it.

When your cover was blown, you started lying about how you changed password, how someone advised you not to use your own dashboard and how one DPO advised you someone could trace you cos of your real screenshot.

We asked you to show the inflow of your earnings to the Payoneer account you claimed was yours, you couldn't. You were just beating around the bush.

The screenshot you posted on the previously deleted advert threads on NL and in the whatsapp group is the one under. We detected the original screenshot on the internet which we put on top of yours to make a comparison to blow your cover.

What nonsense are you tryna defend out here, guy?

cc: Tabbaz, dominique

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 3:54am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

You are a liar!!

Just shut up. You are a pathetic scammer.

You posted no real account. All are edited/photoshopped screenshots you posted.

Mods must make sure your account is banned for all this rubbish you are spewing.

You discontinued it cos your cover was blown.

You didn't see that coming, did you?

Mods should do the needful

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 5:08am On Jul 03, 2023
Tenshades:

Mods must make sure your account is banned for all this rubbish you are spewing.

Something is wrong with you!! You're a pathetic dullard!!

I eventually posted from my real account that had a real balance. Was that one doctored too?

There are many in my DM asking for private class. I rejected them! Did I reject them too because my cover was blown? I proved my mettle, delivering unique professional lessons and answering all translation related questions professionally. Didn't I? I apologised and noted that I can't continue the Bootcamp even when you all were still willing to.carry on. Any organization can choose the way it wants to advertise, as long as it can deliver as promised, there'll be no issues. Your problem is not my ability to deliver. You were irked because I restricted the group. Did you see me posting in the group too? I closed it against everyone including myself after I announced the termination of the program. Why are you blackmailing me? Did I collect money from anybody?
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 5:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Tenshades:

Mods are wise and intelligent people. They're not dullards like you. They'll make the right decision. You can't order them!

You guys want to put my life to unnecessary risks just because of a patltry 10k, and I said I'm terminating the program. Is it by force!!
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 5:29am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Mods are wise and intelligent people. They're not dullards like you. They'll make the right decision. You can't order them!

You guys want to put my life to unnecessary risks just because of a patltry 10k, and I said I'm terminating the program. Is it by force!!

You call same 10k you tried to defraud people for as paltry.

You must be hungry and pathetic.

Tabbaz, dominique

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Tenshades(m): 5:30am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Something is wrong with you!! You're a pathetic dullard!!

I eventually posted from my real account that had a real balance. Was that one doctored too?

There are many in my DM asking for private class. I rejected them! Did I reject them too because my cover was blown? I proved my mettle, delivering unique professional lessons and answering all translation related questions professionally. Didn't I? I apologised and noted that I can't continue the Bootcamp even when you all were still willing to.carry on. Any organization can choose the way it wants to advertise, as long as it can deliver as promised, there'll be no issues. Your problem is not my ability to deliver. You were irked because I restricted the group. Did you see me posting in the group too? I closed it against everyone including myself after I announced the termination of the program. Why are you blackmailing me? Did I collect money from anybody?

Did you post fake screenshots you lifted from the internet or not?

Tabbaz, dominique

Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by Mrcorrection: 5:32am On Jul 03, 2023
RoyalDiadems:

Mrcorrection is a scammer who thinks everyone is a scammer like himself.

Haha am not you now scammer Royaldiadems

You are a Scammer is it not after you where caught red handed that you apologise and started trying to shift the blame to someone else like a little child.

You are a cheap scammer and should be added to the scammer list, cheap scammer showing fake earning, trying to deceive innocent nairalanders.

cc. Tabbaz, dominique
Re: Special Notice: SIIT Translation Bootcamp Moved To Telegram by RoyalDiadems: 5:32am On Jul 03, 2023
Tenshades:

Did you post fake screenshots you lifted from the internet or not?

Tabbaz, dominique

I already confessed that in the group and apologised and also gave my reasons. Ask another question!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Want To Advertise Directly To Your Customer (target Marketing) / How Do I Get Investors / Gunmen Kill The Guardian Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.