Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

"Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown (60987 Views)

Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Davido Keeps Winning! First Nigerian Artist To Get His Single Certified Gold US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Mindlog: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Ah,I see! I confess I don't know much about him at all. I thought maybe grief had something to do with this. undecided

It is just like a known alcoholic who continues with his drinking after being bereaved.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Danisaint112(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

If men from your tribe need to beg a Yoruba man to marry your sister, my guy na odo una carry for your tribe. Then grown men from your tribe crying on the internet insulting women from his tribe just so you can clear road for your sister!!! Guy no level for your tribe at all. You obviously know Yoruba women are the biggest threat to Chioma life ambition. Now, why are you insulting David when this is all the whole tribe begged and cried for? My guy make I no hear pim of insult or anger from you hungry people. Just swallow this disgrace because e choke. No Yoruba woman not even portable dem baby mama will marry David. Does David look like someone ready to settle down? LMFAO, with your no level tribeswomen.

Funny you. See how you have downgraded Davido just to spite Chioma. grin To the extent you are even comparing him with the lucky Yoruba tout/agbero (portable) with several baby Mamas too.

Women that went into a relationship with a rag tattered Portable will kill for Davido. Know this and know peace. Comparing them both is like making a comparison of their career.

Between what even started all this insult is because of nothing but sheer Jealousy, hatred and low self esteem from tribal bigots who think Davido shouldn't marry an Igbo woman.

What Igbos did and like they will always do is to defend their own. No one will watch you insult his or her sister for commiting no offence other than accepting a marriage proposal and you expect them to keep shut.

Chioma didn't rape or chase Davido. Davido did!

Unmask and come out clean. You are a tribal bigot who is jubilating over his tribesmen maltreating a lady from another tribe simply because he refused marrying theirs. sad
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Danisaint112(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mercy2006:
You supported your sister by denigrating his tribeswomen in the process?
And you claim that is you displaying non-tribalistic nature?
Tribalism must have a different meaning to y'all.
You all were attacking Yoruba women every chance you got even when the said Yoruba women were not competing with Chioma?
Why?
Even some Yoruba women carried the same Chioma matter for head against Sophia, who is Edo by the way.

Again, what's with that nonsensical talk about Davido not seeing Yoruba to marry?
Is it a must he must marry Yoruba?
Why do you see this guy as a demi god?
Your people asslicking of Davido should be studied, ehnn!

What about your men who go outside of your tribe to marry?
Does it mean they hate your women or what?
Why is it only Igbo that talk this kind talk?
Governor Makinde of Oyo state married from Rivers, do you see her people disturbing anybody?
suswan Sullivan former governor of Benue married a Yoruba woman, Yoruba people don't give a damn.

You people should stop looking for enemies where there are none, haba!

There is no one looking for enemies where their are non if not you guys.

Between what even started all this insult is because of nothing but sheer Jealousy, hatred and low self esteem from tribal bigots who think Davido shouldn't marry an Igbo woman.

People who thought there are over a million girls Davido should have picked instead of Chioma.

What Igbos did and like they will always do is to defend their own. No one will watch you insult his or her sister for commiting no offence other than accepting a marriage proposal and you expect them to keep shut.

Unmask and come out clean. You are a tribal bigot who is jubilating over his tribesmen maltreating a lady from another tribe simply because he refused marrying theirs. sad
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by 2mch(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

Funny you. See how you have downgraded Davido just to spite Chioma. grin To the extent you are even comparing him with the lucky Yoruba tout/agbero (portable) with several baby Mamas too.

Women that went into a relationship with a rag tattered Portable will kill for Davido. Know this and know peace. Comparing them both is like making a comparison of their career.

Portable was married before fame. He was not bullied into marriage and begged by a whole tribe to pity their sister and marry her. Davido was. So you better respect and pay homage to Davido for pitying a whole tribe of people to marry their consolation gift. Lmao. Pity marriage is what you are bragging about? The irresponsible boy even called your village gift a maniac still no shame. Portable is married with 3 other babymama’s. Nobody is crying and dragging him because portable never came out to say na only him wife he marry and he does not play games. He’s responsible. But you hungry and wretched group of people sold your daughter for cheap, even begged and then trying to form you have morals and blame David. Was David a responsible fellow before the marriage After insulting Yoruba women so your pitiful sister can get a chance, you want the same Yoruba people to talk to David. Go and beg him now, you have success in begging experience. You no get shame. SMH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by 2mch(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

People who thought there are over a million girls Davido should have picked instead of Chioma.

Chioma that dropped out of school and chase Davido everywhere? Or another Chioma? Guy if na Chioma be paragon of womanhood and success for Igboland then your standard is very low. Or is it not the same Chioma we are talking about here LMFAO. What has she achieved in life except marry Davido?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Danisaint112(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

Portable was married before fame. He was not bullied into marriage and begged by a whole tribe to pity their sister and marry her. Davido was. So you better respect and pay homage to Davido for pitying a whole tribe of people to marry their consolation gift. Lmao. Pity marriage is what you are bragging about? The irresponsible boy even called your village gift a maniac still no shame. Portable is married with 3 other babymama’s. Nobody is crying and dragging him because portable never came out to say na only him wife he marry and he does not play games. He’s responsible. But you hungry and wretched group of people sold your daughter for cheap, even begged and then trying to form you have morals and blame David. Was David a responsible fellow before the marriage After insulting Yoruba women so your pitiful sister can get a chance, you want the same Yoruba people to talk to David. Go and beg him now, you have success in begging experience. You no get shame. SMH.

Still reapeating the the same shit over and over again. You know I could do this with you all day but It's very obvious you lack comprehension skills and I don't have such time to waste.

But note this; wether Chioma Avril decides to get out of the marriage or not it ain't my business.

But the fact remains that we won't watch you and your tribal bigot of a sisters to insult our people not our heritage and keep shut.

Closing remark; Davido is not close to the biggest thing in Nigeria which Igbos ladies have married so rest. If you don't want to then you can argue with your Ronu brothers. grin
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by MSGAMBLE9: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

Chioma didn't rape or chase Davido. Davido did? seriously?

Chioma waited and toiled away her life until Davido pity marry her....even the ceremony was done at Adeleke home...No Yoruba father in-law would allow that Insult, buh chioma and her family doesn't care ...

Una low self-esteem and inferiority complex no be here....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Mercy2006(f): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

Kai! You are irredeemable!
Shalom!
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by 2mch(m): 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

Still reapeating the the same shit over and over again. You know I could do this with you all day but It's very obvious you lack comprehension skills and I don't have such time to waste.

But note this; wether Chioma Avril decides to get out of the marriage or not it ain't my business.

But the fact remains that we won't watch you and your tribal bigot of a sisters to insult our people not our heritage and keep shut.

Closing remark; Davido is not close to the biggest thing in Nigeria which Igbos ladies have married so rest. If you don't want to then you can argue with your Ronu brothers. grin
We have to repeat it because you want to change the narrative and lie that David chased Chioma for marriage when a whole tribe begged, bullied, trolled and insulted David into marriage with Chioma. David is the biggest achievement by Igbo’s since ever stepping foot in the West. At least you people made us understand that with the force and collective goal to achieve that pity marriage. The way I saw Yoruba ladies attacked on this forum was so troubling. Especially by fellow men. Wow. Una no get level at all. My own point is David has the right to do anyhow. You begged for it. No ever insult David again for your life! He married as that is the end goal of your cultural life. Many more wives are still coming you never see anything!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Mercy2006(f): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

We have to repeat it because you want to change the narrative and lie that David chased Chioma for marriage when a whole tribe begged, bullied, trolled and insulted David into marriage with Chioma. David is the biggest achievement by Igbo’s since ever stepping foot in the West. At least you people made us understand that with the force and collective goal to achieve that pity marriage. The way I saw Yoruba ladies attacked on this forum was so troubling. Especially by fellow men. Wow. Una no get level at all. My own point is David has the right to do anyhow. You begged for it. No ever insult David again for your life! He married as that is the end goal of your cultural life. Many more wives are still coming you never see anything!
Don't mind Danisaint112.
He wants to pretend he didn't witness the shameful behavior of Chioma and even his people.
Igbo's harassed him to the point of calling him out on all social media platforms
" when will you marry our sister?"
"Do fast marry Chioma o"
"Our in-law"
Uche Maduagwu or whatever his name is won't allow him rest, kai

The one that got me cracking was when the girl had ifeanyi and all hell broke loose
They made his other children look less important just cos they are girls claiming Chioma and her son are the sole rightful inheritors of Adeleke's dynasty
As if Davido is the only rich artiste in Nigeria.
I still can't understand the obsession of these people with Davido

The day Davido spoke a line of Igbo in one of his videos, ahhh, you would think that was their great achievement in this world

We still have the threads here
The internet never forgets

It is always them,why?
Davido's brother married an Akwa ibom girl, and B Red married Edo, do you see these people becoming nuisance online like them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by IyanuDeb(f): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2023
my detest for this lady
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by rumenase(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2023
See as another person misfortune dey sweet some of una
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Cromagnon: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
lordchiz:

Just shut up.

Come and shut me up
You can'
Freedom of speech tinz

They made it cos of dictators and tyrants like you

....u are not more of a fan than me......
But good name is better than silver and gold!

Yet you're here complaining about silver and gold

Actions not words matter

I love my reputation!
not really
If not not mould not utter the noses above
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Rokiat(f): 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
I am starting to like this girl for real.

Think like a man indeed play their own game better than them and never get attached.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by lordchiz(m): 12:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Cromagnon:
not really
If not not mould not utter the noses above
How old are you?
Keep talking gibberishly already
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Cromagnon: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2023
lordchiz:

How old are you?
Keep talking gibberishly already
Yep
The nature person uses gibberish as an argument
What a joke
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by BraniacX(m): 4:41am On Jul 05, 2023
lexy2014:

that isnt what i asked you...Did you witness the cum inside? yes or no
i already answered you! I didn't witness the cum but the belle did
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
juliuscaesar:
I am glad she's based in the USA. I hope she keeps this same energy when Davido sues her for Defamation of Character.

She's a stupid fellow. In the beginning what she was saying were things she had proof of and it made sense. Now she's writing and saying things she definitely can't prove. It is obvious a 3rd party is feeding her junk information and she's going with.

Defamation? He won’t be suing her anytime soon. Dangote tried suing for the same thing and dropped the suit faster than it was filed. America is not Nigeria..
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
BraniacX:
she is being sponsored by David adeleke

🤣😅😂
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by lexy2014: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
BraniacX:
i already answered you! I didn't witness the cum but the belle did

You didn't witness the cum, how then did you know that the belle witnessed the cum?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) / Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock / DJ Neptune Buys A House As 30th Birthday Gift (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.