Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

"Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown (60990 Views)

Video Of Davido’s New Baby Mama Anita Brown Tape / Anita Brown Posts The Receipt Of Cash She Received From Davido / Davido Keeps Winning! First Nigerian Artist To Get His Single Certified Gold US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Hotwest: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2023
How far chioma kitchen business

Chef chi indeed.

Make she try save sha

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Athemisia: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Karlifate:
A slut can easily destroy you because she has low sense of self-worth & that also means less capacity for shame, guilt or remorse.

She's already damaged.

So, she has no problem damaging your reputation.

Beware!

and

A man [easily] controlled & enslaved by lust, is a puppet of the woman he desires.

💯
Words writing in Gold and framed in the heart of the wise....

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by lordchiz(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2023
blowjohn:

Chioma no get shame. See where lust of money don land her. No dignity.

Na true shaaa......

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:
I remember when ibos were jubilating as if they had won world cup during Assurance era. Their loudness and caustic behavior worsened when she born boy. According to dem, Chioma position is solid as she don born "heir". grin

They thought Yorubas discriminated against gender like they did and refused every advice to the contrary.
Yoruba women suffered during that period ehn...
But see now. See who dem dey use shiit rub for face and she no fit do anything because na Davido hold knife and yam.

He is a miracle working God cheesy grin

YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2023
I'm loving this girl. She's not a coward unlike Davido's other baby mamas. She wouldn't stand for Davido's manipulation. You don't want the pregnancy, then don't dive in raw and cum.

The below screenshot says it all. I mean, which kind of human being manipulates someone like this if not a psycho? As for chioma, she got what she deserved since fame and money is more valuable to her than sense.

3 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 9:32am On Jul 01, 2023
2mch:

Chioma who you all pushed into hell fire is the one being disgraced and poured STD’s daily. You should be ashamed that your sister is being treated like an animal. Old beer is right. There is nothing you hungry and village wretched clowns did not say against our Yoruba women because you desperately wanted Chioma to have a chance to marry David. Thinking if you spoil Yoruba women Chioma can at least have a chance. cheesy. You people lack shame and can do anything for money. We are all here laughing at your stupidity and how the story ended.

TOUCHÈ. Tell 'em!

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Algold: 9:39am On Jul 01, 2023
OldBeer:
I remember when ibos were jubilating as if they had won world cup during Assurance era. Their loudness and caustic behavior worsened when she born boy. According to dem, Chioma position is solid as she don born "heir". grin

They thought Yorubas discriminated against gender like they did and refused every advice to the contrary.
Yoruba women suffered during that period ehn...
Are you saying, the death of the child is the Lord's doing.
Sometimes you people create unnecessary hatred where there is none?
But see now. See who dem dey use shiit rub for face and she no fit do anything because na Davido hold knife and yam.

He is a miracle working God cheesy grin
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 9:43am On Jul 01, 2023
DDayve:

Tribe in this kind matter too? Na wa oo. Nigeria has a long way to go

There's tribalism in this matter whether you like it or not. What that guy said is true. I read the shameless comments from Igbo people then. Perhaps you were not on NL at that time. A quick Google search will help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Tripitaka:

Honestly, it may seem as though you and your likes have no lifes purpose. Because if not, what is this nonsense?

Instead of saying the guy's comment is nonsense, a quick research to confirm what he said wouldn't make you sound so foolish. When igbos were bloating and gloating on every thread, cheering chioma on and cursing Yoruba women, were you blind to see it or pretending to be?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Oldbeer's comment got me die. Igbo people wan die cos the truth is bitter 😂😂😂😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2023
As a 4time US visa rejectee and now UK and US Travel Assistant for a fee of course, I disagree on the claim that Davido is the one blocking Chioma's US visa .
1. They ban any and everybody.

2. She might have filled somethings wrongly which makes them doubt her desire to visit.

3. She might have just being unlucky.

Davido couldn't have filed for her earlier since they just got married late 2022.

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Tripitaka: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2023
randymirrors:

Instead of saying the guy's comment is nonsense, a quick research to confirm what he said wouldn't make you sound so foolish. When igbos were bloating and gloating on every thread, cheering chioma and cursing Yoruba women, were you blind to see it or pretending to be?

What's your evidence that Igbos were gloating? The problem with hopeless oafs is that everything is seen through tribal lenses.

To people like you anyone that criticizes Tinubu is igbo, anyone that criticizes the govt is igbo, anyone that criticizes someone from the SW is also igbo. Just get a life.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2023
Tripitaka:

What's your evidence that Igbos were gloating? The problem with hopeless oafs is that everything is seen through tribal lenses.

To people like you anyone that criticizes Tinubu is igbo, anyone that criticizes the govt is igbo, anyone that criticizes someone from the SW is also igbo. Just get a life.

You're the one who needs the evidence, so use Google to help your senses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2023
Hotwest:
How far chioma kitchen business

Chef chi indeed.

Make she try save sha

No need. She should go for cookathon 😂😂

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Hotwest: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2023
randymirrors:

No need. She should go for cookathon 😂😂
She lazy na! U no see as she be like agric fowl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Chi111(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2023
Is Chioma really his wife? Never heard anything TM or wedding anytime, any day
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Mindlog: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is he the man who supposedly lost a child not too long ago in a pool accident? Did these behaviors of his begin before or after the incident? If majorly after, could it be he is attempting by these unhealthy habits to deal with his grief? undecided

His unhealthy pattern of sexual behaviours have always been part of his lifestyle, his son's death in no way did curb it but continued....he can't seem to stop.

He needs professional help as there are mental health professionals who operate rehabs and are specialized in helping those struggling with sex addiction.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by AK481(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2023
leanonme82:

Well chioma has never been to the US. She might be right. I always wondered Why? I just thought it was a visa ban. First, she had her son in the UK and not in his fatherland. Also, Davido always tours the US, always on a jet to the US and Chioma never follows him there. She has only been on stage in the UK and on his carribean tour.

Maybe its because of all these his american girlfriends.

Child support becomes legal on davido.
1/2 of their assets can becomes chiomas own.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2023
Hotwest:
She lazy na! U no see as she be like agric fowl

And agric fowl no dey sweet so I can't blame Davido for hopping from one woman to another 😂😂

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2023
AK481:

Child support becomes legal on davido.
1/2 of their assets can becomes chiomas own.

Which child?

1 Like

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by AK481(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2023
randymirrors:

Which child?

Chiomas child , the legally married and produced children gets 50% on divorce no question.

That court wedding and secret white wedding they did after the death of their son is what chioma can use to tie him in the US.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Mercy2006(f): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
YorobaPIGS:
Don't be stupid, you arrived at the bolded where And how?

Stop being a closet tribalist. If you want to be a tribalist, do so with your full chest and stop being a pretentious, lying snake... typical of your people

Again, how did you get the bolded?
YOU!!!!
You that 99% of your posts here is tribal slurs against the yorubas are the one I will now give a response to?

Abeg swerve!

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Mercy2006(f): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
MatrixCircle:

Davido's maternal home is in Imo state , mother na Owerri woman from Imo state. Just like Rhodes Gbadebo GRV.
Both still went for ibo women like thier Fathers. Both of them , thier maternal cousins, nieces and nephews are from South East.
Aside from Chioma, the guy Davido always visits that part of South East to see his Grandfather , aunties and uncles.
So Davido is Igbo?
Thank God
Pls, tell your brothers calling Yoruba Demons to order
Thanks😁😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
AK481:

Chiomas child , the legally married and produced children gets 50% on divorce no question.

That court wedding and secret white wedding they did after the death of their son is what chioma can use to tie him in the US.

Chioma cannot use anything to tie him down, whether in the U.S or in the OUT.S. There's no child between them. She should go and make herself useful to herself and her family members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by 2mch(m): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

She didn't force herself on Davido neither did she rape Davido. Davido went back for her for reasons best known to him and married her (I believe character and skills).

What Igbos did was to support their own. That's to tell you the Non-tribalistic nature of the igbos. Unlike you and most of your people that pained for the move OBO made.

I mean if Davido didn't see a girl to marry out of all the Yoruba girls then most of the present generation of your women way of live and character needs questioning.

I see nothing here other than sheer Jealousy, severe pain and hatred you and the said Oldbeer are habouring because Davido didn't marry your Yoruba sister.

Wise people will feel very ashamed their brother is giving another woman from a populous and well known tribe in Nigeria multiple STD's after fucking a IndecentStar with Silicon ass and boobs after going public to sing of his assurance...

Ihere megbukwa unu! You self reason am shame no dey catch una?
If men from your tribe need to beg a Yoruba man to marry your sister, my guy na odo una carry for your tribe. Then grown men from your tribe crying on the internet insulting women from his tribe just so you can clear road for your sister!!! Guy no level for your tribe at all. You obviously know Yoruba women are the biggest threat to Chioma life ambition. Now, why are you insulting David when this is all the whole tribe begged and cried for? My guy make I no hear pim of insult or anger from you hungry people. Just swallow this disgrace because e choke. No Yoruba woman not even portable dem baby mama will marry David. Does David look like someone ready to settle down? LMFAO, with your no level tribeswomen.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by OvertheTop(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
lordchiz:
Davido gat no shame

The Irony of Life:
If you have shame, You cant Realize your Full Potential in Life
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by randymirrors(f): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Even if Davido doesn't like Chioma, her fellow igbo people will force the love cos of his money. Dem dey always do like village people who never jam money before 😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by MatrixCircle: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mercy2006:
So Davido is Igbo
Thank God
Pls, tell your brothers calling Yoruba Demons to order
Thanks😁😁

Yes Davido is igbo because during 2023 Governorship election in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes Vivor was regarded as igbo by his own tribesmen because his mother is an igbo woman, so we now understand that the culture of that part of the country regards children's maternal heritage as thier main origin.

So Davido should also be igbo, since GRV was said to be igbo . Or it applies only during election ?
grin grin
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by ade4real2016: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Chioma still using a Visa?

Davido definitely knows what he is doing. He definitely didn’t go into a legal marriage also.

Seems dudes soul is already out of the union.

They only had a quiet traditional marriage which can't be tendered at any High Commission to apply for national's passport...Davido knows if Chioma is given d privilege, he's a gunner....
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Mercy2006(f): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
MatrixCircle:

Yes Davido is igbo because during 2023 Governorship election in Lagos State, Gbadebo Rhodes Vivor was regarded as igbo by his own tribesmen because his mother is an igbo woman, so we now understand that the culture of that part of the country regards children's maternal heritage as thier main origin.

So Davido should also be igbo, since GRV was said to be igbo . Or it applies only during election ?
grin grin
We all know why Gbadebo was rejected, so don't come and play innocence here.
A Yoruba boy calling his people derogatory names and always writing tribal slurs against his so called father's people.
The guy no try at all.

But that aside, there are lots of Igbo women whose husbands hold one political post or the other in Yoruba land and they are loved.
Adeleke the osun governor, whose mother is igbo and one of his wives is igbo, Akeredolu married igbo, even Makinde married from Rivers and they all don't have problems.
So look for other thing to say.
Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Mercy2006(f): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

She didn't force herself on Davido neither did she rape Davido. Davido went back for her for reasons best known to him and married her (I believe character and skills).

What Igbos did was to support their own. That's to tell you the Non-tribalistic nature of the igbos. Unlike you and most of your people that pained for the move OBO made.

I mean if Davido didn't see a girl to marry out of all the Yoruba girls then most of the present generation of your women way of live and character needs questioning.

I see nothing here other than sheer Jealousy, severe pain and hatred you and the said Oldbeer are habouring because Davido didn't marry your Yoruba sister.

Wise people will feel very ashamed their brother is giving another woman from a populous and well known tribe in Nigeria multiple STD's after fucking a IndecentStar with Silicon ass and boobs after going public to sing of his assurance...

Ihere megbukwa unu! You self reason am shame no dey catch una?
You supported your sister by denigrating his tribeswomen in the process?
And you claim that is you displaying non-tribalistic nature?
Tribalism must have a different meaning to y'all.
You all were attacking Yoruba women every chance you got even when the said Yoruba women were not competing with Chioma?
Why?
Even some Yoruba women carried the same Chioma matter for head against Sophia, who is Edo by the way.

Again, what's with that nonsensical talk about Davido not seeing Yoruba to marry?
Is it a must he must marry Yoruba?
Why do you see this guy as a demi god?
Your people asslicking of Davido should be studied, ehnn!

What about your men who go outside of your tribe to marry?
Does it mean they hate your women or what?
Why is it only Igbo that talk this kind talk?
Governor Makinde of Oyo state married from Rivers, do you see her people disturbing anybody?
suswan Sullivan former governor of Benue married a Yoruba woman, Yoruba people don't give a damn.

You people should stop looking for enemies where there are none, haba!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Davido Keeps Getting Chioma’s US Visa Denied On Purpose" - Anita Brown by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Mindlog:
■ His unhealthy pattern of sexual behaviours have always been part of his lifestyle, his son's death in no way did curb it but continued....he can't seem to stop. He needs professional help as there are mental health professionals who operate rehabs and are specialized in helping those struggling with sex addiction.
1. Ah,I see! I confess I don't know much about him at all. I thought maybe grief had something to do with this. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Funmi Awelewa: "I Chose Acting Because I Can't Do Olosho" (PHOTOS) / Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock / DJ Neptune Buys A House As 30th Birthday Gift (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.