Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

+18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) (2431 Views)

33-year-old South African Woman Accuses Cows Of Stealing Her Panties (photo) / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) by Pukkalolo: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Please, read to the end before you judge me.

There's was this man that bought a new and very beautiful bicycle that he had always wanted for years.

On his way home with the bicycle, everybody that saw him gave him compliments and praised him on how amazing his bicycle is.

A lot people admired his bicycle; this got him excited, but this also got him worried because he assume that thieves might try to steal the bicycle. So he stopped at a nearby shop and bought 4 bicycle locks to lock it when he's not riding with.

"With this locks no thief can move away with this bicycle," he said to himself.

When he got home, he showed his wife the bicycle... She was impressed with the the bicycle. "Wow...this is beautiful!" she exclaimed.

That night, he left his bicycle outside, lock it with the 4 locks...then went to bed.

That night one theif tried stealing bicycle, he did everything to unlock the 4 locks for hours...but to no avail. So he gave up and moved on.

Another thief came along and try stealing the bicycle, he did everything he can to unlock the 4 locks, but failed. So he gave up and moved on.

A 3rd theif came along in an attempt to take the beautiful bicycle, but then he saw the 4 locks. He smiles, brought his own lock and also lock the bicycle...then he walked away.

In the morning, the bicycle owner came out and unlocks all the 4 locks....but then he notices that there’s one more little lock. It looks strange and certainly not his.

“Wow! It must be my wife that added an extra lock,” he thought to himself.

So he runs back to the house to ask his wife, “Hey love, I appreciate your concern but 4 locks are enough, no need for an extra lock. Please give me the key to the lock, I’m in a hurry.”

“What lock?" She asked surprisingly. "I didn't add any extra lock to the bicycle."

The man got terrified. He rushed out immediate, only to see that the bicycle was gone.

Ok... Wait. Before you judge me.

I'm not trying to encourage or inspire theft or scam. Never.

But I applied this knowledge in my interaction with women in an honest way

Veronica, the attractive damsel believes that she's beautiful and sexy... On a daily basis, men her gives her compliments and praise on how beautiful she is.

A lot men admire her and want to be with her. This gets Veronica excited, but this also get into her head and make feel entitled. So she put locks to protect her heart and legs..... The locks are in form of playing-hard-to-get, giving attitude, acting saucy and ryde, doing shakara and other forms of female power play...
Thereby making it difficult for the men to unlock her heart or legs.

The first guy meet her, playing the role of a simping nice guy , he did everything in his power has a nice guy to unlock her heart for weeks and months.....but to no avail. So out of frustration, he gave up and moved on...then goes on internet and say these girls are useless.

Another guy came along, playing the role of a alpha wanabe, trying to get her. He spit lots of games, drop alpha flows and he did everything he can to unlock her legs/her.... but also failed woefully. So he gave up and moved on.

Then I came along...I saw the locks(playing-hard-to-get, attitude, sauciness, shakara and other forms of female power play.) I smirked, told her something and make certain moves...then I walked away.

In a nutshell, I added my own lock and walked away.

Veronica was caught unaware and intrigued by what I said and did...she began thinking about me. Few days later, she re-initiate contact...she started making more attempts to reach out to me... Finally...I easily unlocked her heart and legs accordingly.

I see many men making the mistake toasting a woman continuously over calls, texts or expensive dates for weeks, months and even years, trying to convince her to accept them and give them a chance.

But that's a weak shit.

Look, brother... if you have to cajole or convince a woman to accept you, then you have already lost the game. She'll automatically have the upper hand.

I never cajole, sweet-talk or convince a woman to accept me... that style is for weaklings.

My style is to... interact with the woman, make her increasingly curious and arouse her interest in me.... and then for all practical purposes I LEAVE HER ALONE.

That's right.

I LEAVE HER ALONE... and allow the magic happens.

I'm not worried about trying to unlock her heart or leg because that's isn't my job.... The woman should be the one thinking about me and worrying if she should have sex with you or not;

My own job is to just build her curiosity and make her intrigued...

The truth is, if you can build her curiosity and make her intrigued, she's going to look for you and make attempt to get in touch with you. And when that happens, you'll automatically get the upper hand.

If you want to know how to build her curiosity, arouse her interest in you and get her to practically start chasing you, then click the link in my profile or signature to learn more.

5 Likes

Re: +18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) by seniorgozman(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
It's not possible for Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: +18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) by KinSlayer: 6:17am On Jul 01, 2023
How did the third theif carry the bicycle bros?

1 Like

Re: +18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) by Uchesis: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2023
this trick used to work in the 80s and early 90s. Not anymore bro. But most Nigerian girls useless sha grin

1 Like

Re: +18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) by Uchesis: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2023
seniorgozman:
It's not possible for Nigerian girls
na for home video governors daughter dey fall in love with roadside mechanic. OP watched too many home videos
Re: +18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2023
Uchesis:

na for home video governors daughter dey fall in love with roadside mechanic. OP watched too many home videos

grin
Re: +18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) by Mccallistas(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Na money I dey find
Re: +18: See How I Unlock Her Heart And Get Her To Drop Her Panties (photo) by mikkyjay(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
@op please how do one make serious money?
I don't care about attracting any liability.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Are Deceitful,devilish & Could Be A Destroyer: But Why? / Involuntary Celibacy And Isolation (help) / Five Important Qualities Of A Desirable Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.