Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created (24417 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Just Announce The Real Update We Wanted From Whatsapp / Twitter Begins Removing Blue Checks From Users Who Don’t Pay / Companies that mocked Apple for removing the charger, will do the same now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by bassdow: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
hy
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Gabbriell: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Imagine such insolence! grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by HateBigots: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good... WhatsApp admin always acting like god just like how the mods here ban people for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by nihinlade(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
I know this type of people!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Stevengold(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
cheesy he get luck say no be Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Dshocker(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7dNCxXmPkw

Ugandan man take friends to court for removing him from the whatsapp group he created shocked

He won the case and was added back but people started leaving the group one by one and created a new group cheesy

He is now going back to court to get the members back to his own whatsapp group cheesy

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

He has enough money for court and legal fees.

In Nigeria, the magistrate who have thrown away the file case and fine him so money.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by visaclick: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Whatsapp admins be doing the most lol

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by BantuCanon: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2023
Shit it getting real out there.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by lexy2014: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
He won the case and was added back but people started leaving the group one by one and created a new group

Shouldn't they have simply done that in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Okiemute101: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2023
Which kine wahala be this.. πŸ˜‚... The man go just dey confused
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2023
HateBigots:
Good... WhatsApp admin always acting like god just like how the mods here ban people for no reason.

How were they able to remove him from the group?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Swissli(f): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
Is Life This Easy?
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Swissli(f): 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
lexy2014:

How were they able to remove him from the group?
Good Question

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by article1: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ugandans with weird news nah 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Savedday2: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
Sometimes I think 90% of people in that country smoke weed base on the kind of news that emanate from there

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by crusufixo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
This guy is giving an indication that Peter Obi is his mentor....... undecided
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by thatigboman: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
Emily22:
Guys here are saying it's weird.

You don't understand creating something and the person you trust it with turn your followers against you and claim ownership.

He should have created his or her own group instead of removing the owner of the group.

whatapp group, not like it's a business enterprise.
I was admin of a whatsapp group and I made another admin so we will be 2, and the guy removed me as admin and removed my friend he's been having issues with from the group. I no fit querell, so I just exited the group. Nonsense. Because of whatsapp group that doesn't add anything to my table or my pocket. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Teejay13(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
This can only happen in a country where there law works. However I think he probably must have been removed or rejected for some reasons
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by talented321: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
The manchi is confused like peter obi
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by backtovillage: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
The next time mod ban me or delete my post .
Court straight
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Morbeta11(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2023
Social media is the heart of Satan...
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Ronjule: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
When you thought you have seen it finish grin cheesy
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Tonytonex(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
People dey get time for none sense oh.
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Oniecan: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lolz
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Queens512: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Jokes of the centuries tongue

Nothing like joke here...not everyone have time for street fight, some people will just take legal action which is the best thing
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by Sammy5413(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wepum na dat group
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by porthouse7(f): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
Weird country Uganda+Kenya
Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
Wahala be like bicycle

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Takes Friends To Court For Removing Him From Whatsapp Group He Created by bewla(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
Shapeaso:
Kenya and Uganda, their wahala is too much. cheesy cheesy
Aboki wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Charging Speed Slows Down After Reaching 90% / Whatsapp Problem / 50 Common Email Acronyms And Abbreviations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.