Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? (3750 Views)

See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Wilson300: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
How true is this? Have heard and read about it countless times and also experienced it

I'm the one that deflowered my current girlfriend and anytime we are having sex if she is riding me or during doggy she always stops to hold her stomach and says my divk is touching her womb and I have a small dick?

Haven't experienced it with other chicks have had sex with

So I'm thinking if this is true?
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Reminderz: 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
it's just an exaggeration, there's nothing like dick is touching womb... it's just a thing most people especially women when they enjoy sex and where the dick is touching the sensitive areas of their private part...

anyways, stay away from fornication...

26 Likes

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Wilson300: 4:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
Reminderz:
it's just an exaggeration, there's nothing like dick is touching womb...

But she always have pains in her stomach
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Reminderz: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wilson300:

But she always have pains in her stomach
it doesn't still mean that your dick is touching her womb, maybe the sex is hurting her instead... she's feeling pains instead of pleasure...

ffs, do you even know where the womb is located?

7 Likes

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Wilson300: 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
Reminderz:

it doesn't still mean that your dick is touching her womb, maybe the sex is hurting her instead... she's feeling pains instead of pleasure...

ffs, do you even know where the womb is located?

No she enjoys it
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Reminderz: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wilson300:

No she enjoys it
if she enjoys it, she won't feel pains in her stomach instead, or maybe you guys are just digging and digging without rest, why won't she feel pains... ??

2 Likes

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by tommy589(m): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wilson300:
How true is this? Have heard and read about it countless times and also experienced it

I'm the one that deflowered my current girlfriend and anytime we are having sex if she is riding me or during doggy she always stops to hold her stomach and says my divk is touching her womb and I have a small dick?

She is telling the truth. It also happens to some ladies that are new in having sex or not sexualy active

3 Likes

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Wilson300: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2023
Reminderz:

if she enjoys it, she won't feel pains in her stomach instead, or maybe you guys are just digging and digging without rest, why won't she feel pains... ??

Stop pushing this your narrative abeg I know what I'm talking about

Did I say she feels it all the time?

She did tell me at times when I'm all in that my dick touches her womb

1 Like

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wilson300:

Then reduce your dick guy come let me trim it for ya am a dik barber
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Reminderz: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wilson300:

If you know what you're talking about, why did you create a thread to ask about what you are still ignorant about? because I don't just understand you... if you don't understand biology you better go back to your book and find out... the location of the uterus (mostly called womb) is not the same as the location of the vagina..

she's either telling you that just to bolster your ego or she is ignorant of what's really wrong with her... you're carrying wetin woman dey tell you for mind abi? dey play... she's just telling you that to make you feel good about yourself.. womb ko, cerebellum nii..

if she's feeling pains, then it's either she's overworked the area or because due to the sex.. she might be enjoying it but feeling the pains as well... it all happens in her abdomen this is why she feels pain around her stomach...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Wilson300: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Then reduce your dick guy come let me trim it for ya am a dik barber

My dick no long normally so I day surprise
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by ikennamadu1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wilson300:

Oga your dick no dey touch any womb...do you know where the womb is located... Do a little research and find out yourself
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Adachizzy(f): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
It is most likely her cervix.
And it can be uncomfortable for some people.

1 Like

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by BentizilL: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wilson300:

What's your size?

Different girls with different vagina
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Anny69: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wilson300:

She has a shallow vagina.

1 Like

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by davillian(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2023
Adachizzy:
You need a very long dick to hit that point....
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by matthewkotin41(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
It’s possible if you are above 7inches. That’s the vj length after she is aroused
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by JovialRPiller: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
No talk this thing outside
It reeks of ignorance
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by AlphaHakimi: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2023
No it doesn't

Infact desist from being manipulated by women. If you like, make your dick be like yam, you can never fill a woman up. A place that a full grown baby with big head pops out from, that's the same place you want to fill with you 8 inches dick??

I say this again, desist from being manipulated by women. Don't try to satisfy her. It's one of their acts of manipulation. They tell you that real men satisfy their woman. Sex is ot a do or die affair. Climb her, release your poison and step down. If it takes you more than 5 mins to be done, then something is wrong. Have you seen a lioness or goat or dog or any animal complain that they are not satisfied?? Na only women dey complain. If women want satisfaction, they should go and buy electro ic dil.do.

As a man, climb, pour, come down and go about your normal business. Don't spend more than 5 mins there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by udede(m): 3:08am On Jul 01, 2023
If your divk is touching her womb, then find a kitchen knife and do the needful or is that one too difficult ? Make person rest for all this children on nairaland.

On a serious note, some sex positions are not for everyone, your dick could be touching her cervice duo to how it was positioned. Meanwhile some ladies have very short vagina.

1 Like

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Adachizzy(f): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2023
davillian:

You need a very long dick to hit that point....

You don't. Peoples body differ hence some women have their cervix positioned lower.
Also, position during coitus matter.

1 Like

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by matify83: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2023
Adachizzy:

Correct 💯

And it is called in medical parlance as Deep Dyspareunia.

Which may be a sign of an infection or some other gynaecological condition.

It may also be a normal occurrence in most ladies especially when the thrust hits on the cervix repeatedly.
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by madmelon: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2023
She has an infection that is why she feels pain...go and treat yourself dude

Wilson300:

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Jpblessed(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2023
Stop replying him, he wants to feel good about himself.
Reminderz:

If you know what you're talking about, why did you create a thread to ask about what you are still ignorant about? because I don't just understand you... if you don't understand biology you better go back to your book and find out... the location of the uterus (mostly called womb) is not the same as the location of the vagina..

she's either telling you that just to bolster your ego or she is ignorant of what's really wrong with her... you're carrying wetin woman dey tell you for mind abi? dey play... she's just telling you that to make you feel good about yourself.. womb ko, cerebellum nii..

if she's feeling pains, then it's either she's overworked the area or because due to the sex.. she might be enjoying it but feeling the pains as well... it all happens in her abdomen this is why she feels pain around her stomach...
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Wilson300: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2023
madmelon:
She has an infection that is why she feels pain...go and treat yourself dude

Get out joor
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Wilson300: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2023
Jpblessed:
Stop replying him, he wants to feel good about himself.

Na mumu day worry you (no offense )
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by janda1: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2023
Wilson300:

What is your penis size

I mean the length
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by BigDickProblems: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2023
From my experience. Your girl is not deep. What she is complaining about is her cervix, not her womb. There is no plessure at all in getting her cervix hit. It's painful. She is not so deep.

Though only few girls enjoys being hit in the cervix but most of them don't. Girls have run and some literally cried because I would normally hit their cervix, try as I might to stop it.

1 Like

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Wilson300: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2023
janda1:

What is your penis size

I mean the length

Between 5.8 to 6 inches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Wilson300: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2023
BigDickProblems:
From my experience. Your girl is not deep. What she is complaining about is her cervix, not her womb. There is no plessure at all in getting her cervix hit. It's painful. She is not so deep.

Though only few girls enjoys being hit in the cervix but most of them don't. Girls have run and some literally cried because I would normally hit their cervix, try as I might to stop it.

Okay but my rod is not long ooo
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Jpblessed(m): 9:17am On Jul 01, 2023
God bless you.
Wilson300:

Na mumu day worry you (no offense )
Re: Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? by Adewale1603(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Wilson300:

it's long when fully and forcefully erect

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Was. / 10 Weird Things That Happen To Your Body During Séx / No Shame In Dating A Hausa Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.