Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

When Nigerian Politicians Say Nigerians Will Survive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Nigerian Politicians Say Nigerians Will Survive (231 Views)

NIGERIA-UAE-DEAL: We Have Our Lives Back, Say Nigerians In UAE / What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail / Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Nigerian Politicians Say Nigerians Will Survive by professore(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
When Nigerian politicians make tough socio-economic policies that directly affect the masses and say "Nigerians will survive", I wonder the extent to which they lack "depth".

The question I want to ask them is this, do the politicians expect the masses to vanish as a result of their misbegotten policies?

Do the politicians expect that after making unwholesome policies all the people will disappear, and all that will be left in the country will be the ruling class?

This is where I am going, if the politicians make the most draconian law, never before made in the history of mankind:

A. Some people will die,

B. Some will make (lifestyle) adjustments and simply survive,

C. Others will not even see anything in the policy due to their level of wealth or perhaps, they even benefit from such policies.

In conclusion: it is because of people in category A, that we say the politicians should take actions with human face. Some people have already gone through the most severe pain and torture that they can withstand, further tightening of the rope simply knocks them out cold.

So, because you still have people to govern after making your noisome policies:

A. Does not mean you have not mur/dered

B. It does not mean you have not made families shed bitter tears in awful and extremely excruciating pain.

C. It does not mean you have not shattered and battered dreams.

D. It does not mean you have not made some people to have to live below the standard of animals like goats and dogs to survive

Think about these things going forward, these pains are becoming unbearable.

Mods I want this on the frontpage.
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Say Nigerians Will Survive by iammo(m): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
The best part of Democracy is divergence views of Representatives and Lawmakers

The Lawmakers must start to sit up
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Say Nigerians Will Survive by Researcher720(f): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
The driver wet they ride Nigeria, his fuel don finish
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Say Nigerians Will Survive by professore(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
These pains are becoming unbearable. It boils down to nothing but mismanagement of resources and selfishness.
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Say Nigerians Will Survive by Chinjo2: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Meanwhile they go about displaying a life of opulence.
Re: When Nigerian Politicians Say Nigerians Will Survive by professore(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Chinjo2:
Meanwhile they go about displaying a life of opulence.
That's how you know they don't care about you and I.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Leaves For Abuja From Lagos / Since Buhari Isn't The President, It's No More Fulani Herdsmen But Yoruba, Ipob / I Hope Tinubu Immediately Remembers Iragbiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.