Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Since Buhari Isn't The President, It's No More Fulani Herdsmen But Yoruba, Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since Buhari Isn't The President, It's No More Fulani Herdsmen But Yoruba, Ipob (232 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Standby Helicopter Was To Bring Igboho To Nigeria, But Yoruba Indigenes Fought— / Looting: Zahra, Others Who Said Buhari Isn't The Problem Are Misguided - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Buhari Isn't The President, It's No More Fulani Herdsmen But Yoruba, Ipob by STRI1: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2023
The terrorist ipob has always blamed any single thing on Fulani herdsmen, a term that was alien before president Buhari presidency, all was done to tarnish his image since he's a Fulani man. But now that he's no more the president, and president Tinubu is now the president. The terrorist ipob has started targeted hate against the Yoruba. With terms like;

"Yoruba Muslims", "Ronu", "Calling Muslims all sort of names, since the president is a muslim".

Beware of further accusations and targeted words against Yoruba from the terrorist ipob, since it's now a Yoruba man in power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Buhari Isn't The President, It's No More Fulani Herdsmen But Yoruba, Ipob by EmeeNaka: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2023
The idea of Yoruba Muslims becoming a potential terrorist group has always been warned by many Nigerians.
IPOB-ESN terrorist organisation is only trying to use that to build momentum against Yoruba people.
I do hold that the Muslims in Yoruba land must allow the Yeye osun people to hold their festivals, MURIC must also avoid sensational statements that can create hate and enforcing the use of Hijab in church owned schools in Osun and Kwara is a criminal act that must be stopped by Muslims in Yorubaland.
Re: Since Buhari Isn't The President, It's No More Fulani Herdsmen But Yoruba, Ipob by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2023
Stop being foolish. My own millionaire twin brother doesn't help me .And you think TINUBU will help you just because you speak the same language?

2 Likes

Re: Since Buhari Isn't The President, It's No More Fulani Herdsmen But Yoruba, Ipob by Queenttoast01: 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Having known and seen the truma and pain caused by the Islamic Religion in Northern Nigeria through hacking & burning their fellow human being(s) to death as response to defend their Prophet Mohammed, would you still continue to be a member or join them where your following are not guaranteed;

a) Peace is not guaranteed
b) You must kill your fellow humans to defend your prophet
c) Eternal life is not guaranteed- even your Prophet said he doesn't know where he is going afterlife.

Think about this and give your life to Jesus Christ today where your peace and eternal life is guaranteed!
Re: Since Buhari Isn't The President, It's No More Fulani Herdsmen But Yoruba, Ipob by MTNnews: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Same hopelessly foolish n senseless that see the Pandora criminal Peter Obi As a messiah is saying this ? Wonders shall never end in Alaigbo.

Kenneth4u205:
Stop being foolish. My own millionaire twin brother doesn't help me .And you think TINUBU will help you just because you speak the same language?

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Impossible N50m Bail / Just-in: Anambra State Formally Say Bye Bye To Sit At Home ( Video) / Soldiers In Regal Attire: Upholding Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.