Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) (8452 Views)

President Bola Tinubu And His Son, Yinka, In Surulere , Lagos Today / Yinka Tinubu Observed Eid With His Dad At Dodan Barracks / Who Is Yinka Tinubu ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by lhordspy: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Below is the Picture of President Bola Tinubu with his son, Yinka Tinubu.

Yinka Tinubu is a Muslim, Seyi Tinubu is a Christian. Yinka goes to the mosque with his Father. Seyi goes to the Church with his Father.

Yinka Tinubu, a Muslim is the son of the First Lady, Remi Tinubu, an ordained Pastor of one of the biggest churches in Africa.

When you talk about religious tolerance, Yoruba as a tribe is the symbol of unity. There are 1000 ways to divide yorubas, politically. Religious partition, marginalisation and sentiment are not one of them. The ploy is destined to fail even before it kicks off.
Yoruba is not just a tribe, it is a way of life.
Mynd44 nlfpmod

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Honestly we Yoruba are liberal

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Ihateheadslamer: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Noted
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by debmuk: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Deep

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Both sons are fake Muslims and fake Christians. practicing corrupted religion and calling it LIBERAL.christianity simple means christ-like .does the life of any TINUBU family comes anything close to Christ -like in nature ?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Will this story also favour you?

8 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by talented321: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
Jagaban the oracle, the juju himself, this manchi always motivate me to push harder.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by yarimo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2023
Obidients please how many cars did president TINUBU went with in Eid praying ground

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by spencekat(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Wow!.I thought that young guy was Ribadu's son.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by DesChyko: 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2023
So, how much more do you need to buy that vehicle this year.. Or you no bother again? #PaySmarter.. #UseRonuCardToday

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

You people are the most tribalistic set of Nigerians. U people cannot hide it again.

8 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

You people are the most tribalistic set of Nigerians. U people cannot hide it again.

So what is wrong if we love our tribe??

Loyalty to my Family,

Loyalty to my Ethnic Nationality

And Loyalty to my Country

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

So what is wrong if we love our tribe??

Loyalty to my Family,

Loyalty to my Ethnic Nationality

And Loyalty to my Country

After loving ur tribe, u mine their skull. Soo much for love

7 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by helinues: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
Yinka Omo baba

Nice one

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
If you want to be Muslim, be Muslim.
If you want to be Christian, be Christian.

You're in mosque today, in church tomorrow. That's u seriousness/two-sidedness

Enough of this religious prostitution.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Are you telling me they Tribalistic reach those that contributed and celebrated Terrorist bcs he is their tribe man?

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by BentizilL: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
I just laugh when people try to divide the Yoruba along religion lines...
I grew up in the West and consider myself part and parcel of the Omoluabi race, it's rare to see a house in Yorubaland which is not multi-religious..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

After loving ur tribe, u mine their skull. Soo much for love

Try and be positive

I don't know you, and you don't know me

But it's pathetic if you sound so negative to a stranger online

I can insult you for cruise but I won't

Learn to have public decorum

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Try and be positive

I don't know you, and[b] you don't know me[/b]

But it's pathetic if you sound so negative to a stranger online

I can insult you for cruise but I won't

Learn to have public decorum
Everyone on this forum knows u re a paid 30k per month hypeman of the APC.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Everyone on this forum knows u re a paid 30k per month hypeman of the APC.

Who gives a fvck?!

Atleast I know myself and my account balance

If you like call me 30kBMC TMC Agbado man honestly na your business

Na una way be that

9 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Who gives a fvck?!

Atleast I know myself and my account balance

If you like call me 30kBMC TMC Agbado man honestly na your business

Na una way be that

We know u. So no need telling us ur account balance. 30k per month cannot make u rich. Even paupers claim to be Dangote on the Internet 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

We know u. So no need telling us ur account balance. 30k per month cannot make u rich. Even paupers claim to be Dangote on the Internet 🤣

Abi... Am not arguing with you Shinedu

Na you be Billionaire from Anambra

We for Ibadan here na BMC 30k we dey do 🤭

Abeg any reasonable person for this thread wey want talk IDME should hit my inbox

8 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Abi... Am not arguing with you Shinedu

Na you be Billionaire from Anambra

We for Ibadan here na BMC 30k we dey do 🤭

Abeg any reasonable person for this thread wey want talk IDME should hit my inbox

Shinedu wey don buy ur entire family house and compound even up to ur father's grave. It's a shame
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Shinedu wey don buy ur entire family house and compound even up to ur father's grave. It's a shame

Brother whatever you hope to achieve.... You win

You are rich

Abeg leave my mention for intelligent people

Na Allah I take beg you

11 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Lannister360: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:
When you praise am finish go buy fuel for your gen 700/L

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Lannister360: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
lhordspy:
Below is the Picture of President Bola Tinubu with his son, Yinka Tinubu.

Yinka Tinubu is a Muslim, Seyi Tinubu is a Christian. Yinka goes to the mosque with his Father. Seyi goes to the Church with his Father.

Yinka Tinubu, a Muslim is the son of the First Lady, Remi Tinubu, an ordained Pastor of one of the biggest churches in Africa.

When you talk about religious tolerance, Yoruba as a tribe is the symbol of unity. There are 1000 ways to divide yorubas, politically. Religious partition, marginalisation and sentiment are not one of them. Yoruba is not just a tribe, it is a way of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by ObosiUkwalla: 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Brother whatever you hope to achieve.... You win

You are rich

Abeg leave my mention for intelligent people

Na Allah I take beg you

Good.

Now go back to your WhatsApp group and tell them how s*lly u ve been.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lannister360:

Funny enough we get light, and I have a CNG/LNG/Petrol Gen carburator

Follow me talk make I help you run am for your Gen

6 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Lannister360: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Funny enough we get light, and I have a CNG/LNG/Petrol Gen carburator

Follow me talk make I help you run am for your Gen

I have it too, I did it myself, nothing de there.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2023
ObosiUkwalla:

Good.

Now go back to your WhatsApp group and tell them how s*lly u ve been.

Ok Sir.. Mr Unsilly

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lannister360:

I have it too, I did it myself, nothing de there.

So why are you complaining

Abi you drive a V6 engine?!.. apart from Gen and Car, wetin you need fuel for

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo / A Building Collapses In Abuja Kills Three (Pictures) / Emir: Policeman Led Kaduna Killer Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.