Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) (8470 Views)

President Bola Tinubu And His Son, Yinka, In Surulere , Lagos Today / Yinka Tinubu Observed Eid With His Dad At Dodan Barracks / Who Is Yinka Tinubu ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by bdon12: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:
Honestly we Yoruba are liberal
U guys are extremely tribalistic.i was born n bred in lagos so ano.it was a horrible experience even frm yoruba teachers.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 7:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
bdon12:

U guys are extremely tribalistic.i was born n bred in lagos so ano.it was a horrible experience even frm yoruba teachers.

Tribalism:
the state or fact of being organized in a tribe or tribes.

Any crime in loving my tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Try and be positive

I don't know you, and you don't know me

But it's pathetic if you sound so negative to a stranger online

I can insult you for cruise but I won't

Learn to have public decorum
You've spoken very well and reasonably too! Most of them are just like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Lemos14: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Tribalism:

You can love your tribe without being tribalistic and disrespectful towards other tribes I hope you know...most of you yoruba people really showed your true colours in the last year

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by CJStarz: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Correct your poor grammar first then we go answer you 🤣

yarimo:
Obidients please how many cars did president TINUBU went with in Eid praying ground
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Lemos14:

You can love your tribe without being tribalistic and disrespectful towards other tribes I hope you know...most of you yoruba people really showed your true colours in the last year

Ironically SouthWest voted for Peter Obi and gave him a good support over Tinubu our Jagaban

Influencers came out to support him, like Rinu, Macaroni, Falz

But as usual nothing can ever satisfy people with preprogrammed mindset

6 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by CJStarz: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Nwannem o, ikuku kuo,afu Ike okuko🤣

ObosiUkwalla:

You people are the most tribalistic set of Nigerians. U people cannot hide it again.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Lemos14: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Ironically SouthWest voted for Peter Obi and gave him a good support over Tinubu our Jagaban

Influencers came out to support him, like Rinu, Macaroni, Falz

But as usual nothing can ever satisfy people with preprogrammed mindset

Brother..no dey shift goal post...I'm not talking about voting obi by force by fire...I'm talking about those calling igbo people cursed OSU pigs and the likes..you feel you need to bring down a tribe to support yours..just look at seyi law and brymo

That's the point I'm trying to make
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
cool He come use style Handsome, abeg who e resemble, Papa or Mama ... Anyway Small Oga Seyi is still my guy sha.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Pocca: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2023
lhordspy:
Below is the Picture of President Bola Tinubu with his son, Yinka Tinubu.

Yinka Tinubu is a Muslim, Seyi Tinubu is a Christian. Yinka goes to the mosque with his Father. Seyi goes to the Church with his Father.

Yinka Tinubu, a Muslim is the son of the First Lady, Remi Tinubu, an ordained Pastor of one of the biggest churches in Africa.

When you talk about religious tolerance, Yoruba as a tribe is the symbol of unity. There are 1000 ways to divide yorubas, politically. Religious partition, marginalisation, and sentiment are not one of them. The ploy is destined to fail even before it kicks off.
Yoruba is not just a tribe, it is a way of life.
. Yorubas, the most dubious tribe in Nigeria. The only tribe that defends and supports their evil ones. So daft and weak enough that they are scared of gaslighting but the number one abusive tribe with a total lack of respect. Take a look at the crop of leaders in the South West. They have one dubious act or the other. Seun, u can block me again because you are so tribalistic and weak that you can block other tribes but you can not block your tribespeople who constantly abuse others.

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Lannister360: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

So why are you complaining

Abi you drive a V6 engine?!.. apart from Gen and Car, wetin you need fuel for

Oga it's not just about me, people are suffering out there, this kind of selfish nature is the reason Nigeria is where it is today. What about others?

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by harjay1986: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
If you want to be Muslim, be Muslim.
If you want to be Christian, be Christian.

You're in mosque today, in church tomorrow. That's u seriousness/two-sidedness

Enough of this religious prostitution.

Deputy Jesus who are you to decide ....

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Occurstaem(m): 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
iammo:

Brother whatever you hope to achieve.... You win

You are rich

Abeg leave my mention for intelligent people

Na Allah I take beg you
Honestly, you should've let the slowpoke wail to death.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by harjay1986: 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
Pocca:
. Yorubas, the most dubious tribe in Nigeria. The only tribe that defends and supports their evil ones. So daft and weak enough that they are scared of gaslighting but the number one abusive tribe with a total lack of respect. Take a look at the crop of leaders in the South West. They have one dubious act or the other. Seun, u can block me again because you are so tribalistic and weak that you can block other tribes but you can not block your tribespeople who constantly abuse others.

Say what ever you like .... we can never be like you idiot , we can't change ourself to please you fool, is either you love it or hate it ... we don't need your validation

4 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by bdon12: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

Tribalism:

No theres no crime.bt wen it begins to cloud ur judgement it is a crime.learn to luv n respect others irrespective of where dey frm.
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by iammo(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2023
bdon12:

No theres no crime.bt wen it begins to cloud ur judgement it is a crime.learn to luv n respect others irrespective of where dey frm.

It's not my responsibility to love others, it's my responsibility to love myself and my people

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Unperturbedpota: 7:17am On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

It's not my responsibility to love others, it's my responsibility to love myself and my people

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

This sort of mentality is why this member spreads tribal hate on thos forum

1 Like

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by bdon12: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

Urself n ur people,selfish nature of an average yoruba man.Anyway,there are some who are not like that,i hav hav a few yoruba friends who are not tribalistic bt most are.
We d other Nigerians eye don open..although my own open since yrs ago.
NB: my gf is a yoruba girl n i luv her like mad,bt d truth must prevail
Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by XAUBulls: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2023
lhordspy:
Below is the Picture of President Bola Tinubu with his son, Yinka Tinubu.

Yinka Tinubu is a Muslim, Seyi Tinubu is a Christian. Yinka goes to the mosque with his Father. Seyi goes to the Church with his Father.

Yinka Tinubu, a Muslim is the son of the First Lady, Remi Tinubu, an ordained Pastor of one of the biggest churches in Africa.

When you talk about religious tolerance, Yoruba as a tribe is the symbol of unity. There are 1000 ways to divide yorubas, politically. Religious partition, marginalisation and sentiment are not one of them. The ploy is destined to fail even before it kicks off.
Yoruba is not just a tribe, it is a way of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Bola Ahmed Tinubu With His Son, Yinka Tinubu (Photo) by Alexis11: 1:48am On Dec 26, 2023
Lemos14:

Brother..no dey shift goal post...I'm not talking about voting obi by force by fire...I'm talking about those calling igbo people cursed OSU pigs and the likes..you feel you need to bring down a tribe to support yours..just look at seyi law and brymo

That's the point I'm trying to make

You guys are so disgusting mehn!

You expect Yorubas to watch you denigrate them online without pushing back just because your tribesman lost an election??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Abia APGA Member, Ifeanyi Ogbonna Dumps Party For APC / Wonderful Piece By Pst. Tunde Bakare At The SNG Town Hall Meeting: / Abimbola Fashola Commissions Mini-Stadium Of Smiley Kids Montessori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.