Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,002 members, 7,849,039 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 (1351 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hi loves, welcome back to the continuation of my relocation to Canada.
This is the travel vlog, My experience and everything I went through with Egypt airline

Link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7716428/journey-canada-part-1

Relocating to Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ travel vlog part3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXy4gWlfbSo

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
It was a beautiful morning to travel and I was a little not settled , I was nervous and worried of leaving my family and moving out fully with my husband. It hit me hard because I really don’t know when soon I will get to see them again. Especially my twin sister 😞😞
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
I was happy of coz, that I was finally
Going to join my husband after the distance and all 😩😩 but u know family and all, saying goodbye was indeed very hard 😭😭.
But we moveeee
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 9:45pm On Jun 30, 2023
Our flight was 3pm and we have to get to the airport by 12pm so we can get our bag’s checked in and all to avoid crowds but we were struggling with finalizing our packing.
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
I somehow had to give up some of my clothes and shoes because food is very important coz of space and we were trying not to pass the 32kg. It was a business class tho and we were entitled to 32kg each.
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
Which means I and my husband are entitled to 64kg
But after checking the weight of our bags, we realize we have exceeded d 64kg, we shaa decided to prepare to pay for extra luggage once we get to the airport because I was having nothing left to remove from the luggage.
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
My family and friends came in to the hotel we were staying by 10am so we can do the hugs and kisses before we leave because fuel is so high now that we can’t afford to transport anybody go and come.
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
We did our hugs and goodbye and it was time to leave.
I was sad 😞 that my twin sister wasn’t around to see me off.
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2023
It was time. Finally we were on our way to the airport
When i suddenly got an Emotional 😭 voice note from my sister❀️ crying 😭 and telling me she’s missing me, praying for me and all. BOOM I started crying 😭
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2023
My eyes were swollen because it hit me that
I’m really really πŸ₯Ί going to miss my family, My
Mom❀️, my twin everybody 😭😭😩
But it’s all good 😊
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2023
We arrived at the airport and wanted to check in our luggage’s and That’s when they told us that we have to pay for extra luggage 😩😩
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2023
Whoa the money they were calling no be small thing oh
Abi because it’s business class. God sent us a Good Samaritan that help us, the just told us to remove loads from d bag that weighed more and put in the lesser one and that was it ohh πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2023
Finally we checked in our bags without paying any shishi 😁😁😁 I keep saying God bless you sir 😁, they gave us our boarding pass and that was it…
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2023
That was not it ohh, after check in and all
Nigeria pipo and questions
What are you going to do in Canada, madam let’s see ur passport, search, fill this, Oyhh drop something 😩😩😩. We shaa appease the gods πŸ˜‚
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2023
Since we were business class, We were directed to wait in their executive lounge. We had 2hrs before boarding. The lounge was giving and all, I ordered for bread and coffee because of my upset stomach 😩 while my hubby ordered for rice and chicken which is all free πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
We also flex their massage chair 😍😍😍
Ordered more food and it was time to board,
They gave us special treatment. Business class was called first to come in before economy.
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
I was so happy, I was given window seat πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
D business class was giving, so comfy, loved the fact that I could stretch my legs 😍.
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2023
I was given a cover cloth, a very soft pillow and waffle slippers. I went straight into looking for a movie to watch nd happy I saw a Kdrama movie πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2023
First meal came in, rubbish 😩 I couldn’t eat it
I shaa just ate bread with butter and coffee.
Finally rice came in, was having options tho but I picked what I could eat even tho d rice has comma πŸ˜‚
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
The rice was looking like fried rice mixed with some kind vegetables and one black fruits like that 😩
I no get choice, I shaa chop am becoz of hunger

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2023
I was done eating and I rounded up my Kdrama movie that made me cried 😌😌 I started a new movie
Which I ended up not finishing because we landed CAIRO πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by megastu(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
This Egyptair business class food sha
Barbiesmiles:
The rice was looking like fried rice mixed with some kind vegetables and one black fruits like that 😩
I no get choice, I shaa chop am becoz of hunger
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Finally we arrived Cairo, 8 hrs stop over 😩😩😩
God I was so tired and stressed out already.
I was so happy πŸ˜ƒ when they told us we are going to sleep in a hotel for the 8hrs
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2023
We were asked to submit our international passport and asked to be seated and wait for our names to be called not knowing this is where the waiting started πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
We waited and waited and waited, even the 8hrs was coming to an end already. People we came in before they attended too them and ignored us πŸ˜’
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
After 4hrs later, de called our names πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
We were taken a hotel called Le Passage in Cairo
Started another wait again πŸ˜’
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Then finally, we were given a room and also food that has comma . We had only 2hrs to rest before leaving for the airport because the 8hrs is kinda almost over
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
The hotel room was fineeeee
It was giving rich vibes and all, full video on my YouTube channel. I was deep in sleep already
And Boom 🀯 2hrs is over
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
My husband woke me up
We got dressed and all, we were 30mins late
And guess what, first bus has left. Time wait for nobody
Nobody even came to wake us sef 😩
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Anyhow, we went with the second bus
We finally arrived at the airport, rushing to collect our
International passport back and boarding pass
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Rushing to our gate so they don’t leave with out us,
Arriving and realizing a very long line again πŸ˜’
Thank God for business class, they allowed us entered immediately 😎
Re: Relocating To Canada From Nigeria Part 3 by Barbiesmiles(f): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
We thinking we are going straight into the plane.
This people directed us into another room or hall
To wait that the plane needs cleaning and all 😩

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latvian Visa / Us To Nigeria Baggage Restrictions / (vsd Travels) Uk, Usa, Shengen Visiting Visa Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.