Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu (15247 Views)

*interpretation Of Supreme Court Judgment On Double Nomination By Amaechi Ekwe, / Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese / Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by Hoilgbegiri: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2023
RAND250:

Guy man you are not from Delta okowa stopped it seems am having a discussion with a low f**l

Which okowa stopped it

Travel dust your dirty shokoto and travel

I am not from delta and this is pure water of which state ?

Note the waters are different

Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by RAND250: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

The foolish reasoning of a ronu addict

Lol can't you see you are the most f**lish I accepted TINUBU never performed and ask you to show us the schools and road ortom built lol
Hope you can see the f**l like you are
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by Kukutenla: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

Free WAEC

Free glasses

Free healthcare for aged

Cheap BRT busses
Stop lying
He paid for NECO not WAEC and even that was stopped in his second term.
There were no BRT buses in his tenure as well
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by Hoilgbegiri: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2023
RAND250:

Lol can't you see you are the most f**lish I accepted TINUBU never performed and ask you to show us the schools and road ortom built lol
Hope you can see the f**l like you are

Ronu like a true Yoruba elede
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by AskNgige2: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2023
princeemma69:
I won't be surprised if Ortom, Ikpeazu, Asari Dokubu and Ibori are given ministerial appointments in Tinubu's cabinet

Me too, cos the Oga at the top is a thief..

All of em na criminals
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2023
princeemma69:
I won't be surprised if Ortom, Ikpeazu, Asari Dokubu and Ibori are given ministerial appointments in Tinubu's cabinet

Omooo that will be so bad.
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by bluecircle470: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Ortom that is not even qualified to be local government chairman

Just because he didn’t support Obi grin
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by Iseoluwani: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

After voting you deny same as shouting sai baba with dirty teeth

Typical Yoruba betrayer

Frustrated human being
Get a life

1 Like

Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by famology(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Laughable......who wan give Ortom appointment? Hahaha 🤣
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by Hoilgbegiri: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Frustrated human being
Get a life

My life is better than yours sir
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by RAND250: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Ronu like a true Yoruba elede

You don run

Only a f**l run from a fight show us the schools built by ortom am begging you grin
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by Hoilgbegiri: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2023
RAND250:

You don run

Only a f**l run from a fight show us the schools built by ortom am begging you grin

Shebi I am not from delta.

You will just sit in your delapidated Yoruba mansion without traveling
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by Iseoluwani: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

My life is better than yours sir

U want to trend , I don't have time. U just joined NL just yesterday 30th. U still a baby..

Get a life
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by Hoilgbegiri: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Iseoluwani:

U want to trend , I don't have time. U just joined NL just yesterday 30th. U still a baby..

Get a life

Give me corn milk sir and ronu while Patting me
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by orisa37: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2023
WIKE, AKEREDOLU AND ORTOM DESERVE MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENTS WITH TINUBU. W. A. O.
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by MuMuOnBail: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Na wa ooo

Please no one should take what Hoilgbegiri said serious.

Am from the south and I live in Abj and I have a very large farm in Benue, which I visit my staff and labourers occasionally.

Gov. Samuel Ortom is a wizard, thief, scammer, slowpoke, stupid and crazy man.

Ortom commissioned 0% projects, 0% salary payment, 0% infrastructure.

In fact my LGA in the south is more develop and a city than Makurdi the state capital.

Even Ortom family and friends hate him.

Pray someone like this idiot is not your governor, if not I pity your state.
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by highness25(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2023
phylshan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/ortom-debunks-reports-of-ministerial-nomination/
Wike self don stop to go Ask rock. Abi in name already de the list?
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Ortom that is not even qualified to be local government chairman
I swr u correct
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dis one type be minister na backward be dat na
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by NinjaMetahuman: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2023
princeemma69:
then your iq must be really low if that didn't come as a surprise to you.
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by Invitationn: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
South West APC should leave this man alone .

His only crime was becoming a governor and not liking the choice of Buhari or the cocaine manager
No.
He was an incompetent governor.
Who brought misery to the people of Benue state.
He couldn’t even pay salaries 😅
He said he used funds meant to pay salaries to run the numerous IDPs in the state and a fellow clueless- PO justified his ineptitude using same ridiculous defence.
He couldn’t protect his people against the incessant communal clashes between his people and Fulani herdsmen as well.
If failure was a person, he’s Samuel Ortom.
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by mediclife1987(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2023
phylshan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/ortom-debunks-reports-of-ministerial-nomination/

I know they say in every rumor, there's an iota of truth in it; but abeg make Tinubu no make the mistake of giving this man any ministerial position oh!

Let no trace of truth be in this rumor abeg.

Let it a pure and undiluted rumor.

This man would still find a way to blame Fulani Herdsmen for his ineptitude, even if appointed Minister of the least functioning cabinet.
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by Rumundele(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2023
There is no rumour at all. Ortom and aide are looking for attention
Re: Ortom Debunks News Of Ministerial Nomination By President Tinubu by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2023
iammo:

Free WAEC

Free glasses

Free healthcare for aged

Cheap BRT busses

Plus laying the foundation of Eko Atlantic City, Lekki Free Trade Zone, made Lagos State independent of Federal allocation by increasing its IGR.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Approves 120 Cars For Lagos Monarchs / SERAP Exposes Fresh Padding In 2017 Budget / Photos: President Buhari Visits Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.