Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Your Customers Will Trust You More When You Do This..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Customers Will Trust You More When You Do This..... (157 Views)

Which Of The Two Pricing Options Do You Think Customers Will Grab Faster? / If Your Customers Always Ask For "Pay On Delivery" And Don't Trust You Then This / If You Do This Simple Thing, Your Customers Will Stay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Customers Will Trust You More When You Do This..... by Solo777(m): 6:57am On Jul 01, 2023
*HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS TRUST YOU QUICKLY SO THEY CAN BUY FROM YOU*🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

*Dear friend, the tradefair has come and gone....customers are looking for who to buy from but if they don't trust you, they'll still price your products like crayfish, ask for 100 pictures, ask for payment on delivery and tell you "I'll get back to you"*

All that has to stop.

*Since 2020, I've taught over 7233 business owners in my free and paid classes and helped hundreds of them grow their businesses and make more sales*.

*In this Live class, I'll be showing you how I've helped hundreds of business owners gain their customers trust and become an authority so customers look for them to buy from*

Access fee: #5,000

*Special Discount for the first 50 trade fair business owners : #1,000 only*

Note: After the 50th person, the fee goes back to #5,000

Bonus:

- You'll get a copy of my book " The A,B,C of Business" where I showed the 9 most important things you should know and do if you want to succeed in business....be it an offline or online business

- *We'll have a special questions and answer session on how to deal with customers trust and objections*

*Hurry, send a DM on WhatsApp at 0817 9687 499 and join the class now for #1,000 only*

(1) (Reply)

For Upwork Freelancers Only! How I Ranked My Profile For Search On Upwork / New Whatsapp Marketing Software + Free Gift / What's Something That Is Clearly Overpriced Yet People Still Purchase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.