Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

If You Do This Simple Thing, Your Customers Will Stay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Do This Simple Thing, Your Customers Will Stay (364 Views)

Which Of The Two Pricing Options Do You Think Customers Will Grab Faster? / Your Customers Will Trust You More When You Do This..... / One Simple Thing I Just Did That Has Got Clients Calling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Do This Simple Thing, Your Customers Will Stay by sochima1989(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
It is the dream of every salesperson or vendor to look at their customer list and notice increase and consistency. Meaning, our old customers are still with us, the new customers are increasing and they all are happy.
It becomes a sweet dream if you find out the simple step it takes to make this dream come through. Let's explore what this is.
The easiest way to keep a customer happy and always buying is to KNOW AND DO WHAT the customer wants..
Business is sweet when you know what your customer wants. Sometimes it's hard to do this things because they are too simple but doing them makes your customer trust you, happy with you and always patronize you.
Always ask your customers how they want to pack their goods, do they have a special employee they wish to talk to any time they come, what is their best form of payment, and any other question.
The only threat to doing what your customers want is the policy approach(this is how we do it here, sorry we don't sell that way, our policy doesn't permit that) Try not to be a policy strict vendor.
Just give it a try today, do what the customer wants and give me a feedback.. I will be happy to see you happy that your customers are happy..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paid Survey Secrets Revealed ( My Sleep Apenea Test). / Beautiful LED Light Baby Scooter For Sale good rstes / How I Made Fifty To Hundred Thousand In One Week With This Hot Product (oya Oh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.